Share | 

Video Game Awards 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Video Game Awards 2014   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 pm

So, today (December 5th, 2014), the VGA's were hosted and unfortunately I don't think Fallout 4 is going to be announced here. I am writing this as the awards are going on, and bullshit in my opinion has already happened (Best Performance Award). So i'll put the Official awards here:

Game of the Year: Dragon Age: Inquisition
Nominees: Bayonetta 2, Dark Souls II, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Hearthstone, Shadow Of Mordor

Developer of the Year: Nintendo
Nominees: Blizzard, Monolith, Nintendo, Telltale, Ubisoft Montreal

Best Indie Game: Shovel Knight
Nominees: Broken Age: Act I, Monument Valley, Shovel Knight, Transistor, The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter

Best Mobile/Handheld Game: Hearthstone
Nominees: Bravely Default, Hearthstone, Monument Valley, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Threes!

Best Narrative: Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Nominees: South Park: The Stick Of Truth, The Walking Dead, Season Two, The Wolf Among Us, Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Wolfenstein: The New Order

Best Soundtrack: Destiny
Nominees: Alien: Isolation, Child Of Light, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Transistor

Best Performance: Trey Parker
Nominees: Adam Harrington As Bigby Wolf, The Wolf Among Us, Kevin Spacey As Jonathan Irons, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Melissa Hutchison As Clementine, The Walking Dead: Season Two, Trey Parker As Various Voices, South Park: The Stick Of Truth.

I think this was BS, but whatever. Clementine deserved it more in my opinion.

Games For Change: Valiant Hearts: The Great War
Nominees: Mountain, Never Alone, The Last Of Us: Left Behind, This War Of Mine, Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Best Remaster: Grand Theft Auto V
Nominees: Grand Theft Auto V, Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire, The Last Of Us Remastered, The Master Chief Collection, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Best Shooter: Far Cry 4
Nominees: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Destiny, Far Cry 4, Titanfall, Wolfenstein: The New Order

Best Action/Adventure:
Nominees: Alien: Isolation, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Bayonetta 2, Shadow Of Mordor, Sunset Overdrive

Best RPG: Dragon Age: Inquisition
Nominees: Bravely Default, Dark Souls II, Divinity, Dragon Age: Inquisition, South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Best Fighter: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U
Nominees: Killer Instinct: Season Two, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Super Smash Bros. 3DS, Super Smash Bros. Wii-U, Ultra Street Fighter IV

Best Family: Mario Kart 8
Nominees: Disney Infinity 2.0, Fantasia: Music Evolved, Mario Kart 8, Skylanders: Trap Team, Tomodachi Life

Best Sports/Racing Game: Mario Kart 8
Nominees: Fifa 15, Forza Horizon 2, Mario Kart 8, NBA 2K15, Trials Fusion

Best Online Experience: Destiny
Nominees: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Dark Souls II, Destiny, Hearthstone, Titanfall

Ok, now that i'm listing this for everyone.

Holy Shit. I think that was one of the biggest dissapointments I've experienced, in terms of video games.
Telltale did not win one Award. Not one.
Also: they didn't even announce all of the award winners on the show, I had to go on the website to get the remaining six!
Also: Fallout 4 was not announced, I knew this wouldn't happen, but still. Many things happened today that shouldn't have.

Down here are pictures that are related:

Jeff made an appearance and won a award:

Reggie gave seductive looks:

Remember December 5th.

Last edited by Coront on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : random crap)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Awards 2014   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:31 am

>fat guy with a beard
>gotta be jeff

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Awards 2014   Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:13 pm

its not jeff, he doesnt have his merchant hat or his little black packets

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Awards 2014   Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:20 pm

hue

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Awards 2014   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 pm

He does look at little bit like you Jeff, If you had a longer beard. He has similar glasses too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeYummy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game Awards 2014   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:14 pm

gameoftheyear420blazeit Should of been shooter of the year and soundtrack of the year
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Video Game Awards 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1