Share | 

[ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:20 pm

In-game Name: Star Paladin Crucible

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31594027

Have you donated: No

Where are you from/time zone: Pacific Time

How long have you played: Recently, I have been playing Frostburnt for around 5-8 Months but i first started playing over a yeah and a half ago.

How did you hear about FF: I first heard about FF when i was looking at the server browser, but i stopped playing. But when i learned that a lot of my friends were playing, i got back into playing.

How old are you:15 and 1/2

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: FF Price, Brigadier General Bacon, Red Cloud, and Bizzclaw.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No

Why you wish to be Moderator: I have been playing on FF for a while, and every now and then, i see a player in need for an admin but there are not always on to help this player. I wish to be there for the players when no one is there to help them.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am an experienced admin from a Zombie Rp server. The rules may be different but I can still bring that experience to Frostburnt. I know how to be a moderator, and I know what crosses the line between abuse and not abuse. I have been an admin on various servers for around 4 years, i have a lot of experience to bring to the table.

Anything else you want to add: I have had a great experience on frostburnt, free of griefers, minges and rdmers. But not everyone is like me, and i want to make sure that players who wish to enjoy themselves on the server are not harassed by people who just simply want to ruin our day. I want to help everyone, whether they are veterans or new players, enjoy themselves on FF without having to deal with getting rdmed or getting griefed. I have a sort of mindset where if anyone is in trouble, my first priority is to help them and make sure they are fine before i get back to whatever i was doing. I have put a lot of time into this server and i hope that i can help those who are just beginning to play.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:51 am

+1 support! This guy has had my back since day one and I imagine he will have the same kind of loyalty to FF as a staff member as hes had for me as a comrade!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:02 pm

+1 Support on this.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 pm

fur fucks sake he needs to be a bloody mod already, so many apps left unchecked, yet so many good traits in this fellow right here. known em for as long i can go back to tbu, outstanding fellow. definitely is more than fit for this type of position.

Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:49 pm

I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving me. It means a lot, thank you all who have supported me so far.

mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:56 am

This guy helped me out when I first joined. Gotta bump this up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Bumpin this app... This really needs to be checked out. I think Spartan will make an excellent mod! We cant let his app get buried in the interwebs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 pm

+support.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:27 pm

.--. .-.. ..- ... / ... ..- .--. .--. --- .-. -
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:07 pm

bump, I really think he deserves a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:29 pm

nigga rolls with nigga hoes

Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Yes please! We need another good mod besides Coront...

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Why do you think that? I'd like to know.

EDIT: Oh wait, I read that wrong, thought you were implying I was a bad mod, lol

2nd Edit: Thanks for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm

You seem like yer a alright guy, while others may disagree id say give this man a chance Smile

+1 support from me

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:57 pm

+1 support from Canada

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:17 pm

+1 Support on this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:07 pm

All this support is awesome! Thank you so much everyone! Very Happy

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Please make him a mod already. He's great.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Eh reid, i wouldnt try and rush it....after all....it did take half a year just to become under evaluation Razz
i think it would be better if i just wait it out and see what happens..i already got alot of support.

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:48 pm

I mean it's been about 42 years since you've been under evaluation

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Yeah something like that XD

Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Who knows...i might become mod next week...or next month....or next year (i really hope not next year 0_0)

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 pm

*Gasp* You- You double posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:11 pm

What have I done..........
Forgive me tbu foundr applicant coront Q_Q

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574    Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:39 pm

if this fresh ass negro don't become a mod soon i'll tear off my own head and fuck it on camera

[ACCEPTED]Moderator Application: Spartan 574
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next