HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RemnantJohn

PostSubject: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm

today at around 4 pm i was playing on the postnukerp server when 4 people entered my home crouch walking and goofing around. they walked into the back room of my store with admin shotguns and shot all over the place. when they were finished, my friend mike simms had been blocking the door and someone tried to crouch jump past him, making them stuck. they shot mike simms with my permission, and then killed me... for? no reason whatsoever i guess (i told everyone to not touch the case because he died due to a glitch, that's when i was shot). i come back to find all of our stuff looted out of our cases (conglo armor, shotguns, riot armor, no pocket change) and the wrongdoers STILL THERE! they stand there looking at me like it was my fault i got RDMed and my stuff taken. so i use @ and say "i just got hardcore rdmed" to which the admin ice frost came to investigate. he's standing there looking around asking the occasional question while i play out the situation that just happened, when we hear the admin shotgun again, this time right on the roof of the building that we were standing in talking. this went on for 5 minutes or so when the RDMers friend decided to refund from his own inventory what i had. i greatly appreciate his actions because of how expensive my gear had been, he even threw in a free galil. ice frost tells me (essentially) that he can do nothing but refund me (not all the XP i lost, but i did get resources back) all this time the shotgunning is still going on, shooting all over the damned place, shooting people's cars (including mine!) launching them all over. and noclip abuse for seemingly no reason. i eventually get my car physgunned back and i put my things in it and just get off the server.

found out later on that the whole shotgunning and noclipping was ALL done by brigadier general bacon. from the shotgunning inside my store, to my roof, to my car being launched halfway across the map while i was using it.
ice frost did not even punish the RDMer (lone wanderer of 117th legion). all he did was refund me a couple hundred resources and call it "done"

i am incredibly offended at the actions of the admins on the server, particularly brigadier. he made the entire process 3x as hard as it needed to be, nobody could hear eachother talking, and i couldn't use my car when he was shooting it all over. i'm not so upset at frost's actions, but i feel lone wanderer needed SOME kind of ban, whether it be a day or what have you, but no, not even a public warning.

in hindsight i should have made this an admin report of brigadier general bacon, but i've already typed all of this and it relates to more people than just him, so it's going here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Lone said it was his cousin after he left server then I message him at the steam and I said to him "You owe me one conglo armor" then he reply "It was legit reason" and I am netrual about this case.
EDIT: I wanna hear full story of Lone first because he didn't explain me well what happen there and all he said it was his cousin then he said it was Legit reason somehow.

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!

Last edited by Ice Frost on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:18 pm

The aboose is palpable.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:42 pm

agreeing with Tellis. tonight i saw Brigadier aboose the fuck out of the admin shotgun, just shooting near people and just being a general nuissance and not contributing to anything.

I know Ameno made the Admingun for fun and getting rid of NPCs when in sit, but brig just use it for anything.
I remember when brig was actually playing and doing things with the rest of the players, he wasnt as much of a dick back then...

I want old brig back, not the silly "LEL SO RANDUMB YUR MAM MY DICK" brig. its like he mentally regressed as he got more admin power.

Im not saying this to shit on brig, im just deploring his observable decay into degeneracy. Remove New Brig, bring back Old Brig, the one who could actually RP worth a damn.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:03 pm

I to, am also disappoint. I was doing my normal scavenging and shit when bacon spawned like fucking 10 antlion mounds all in one spot, which made it look like a volcano because of them growing on each other. He then destroyed them with the admin shotgun then flew to one of the REAL mounds i was gonna destroy for xp and destroyed that one to. Later i was driving my airboat and i stop to find out what the hell is happening (I hear lots of admingun shots from a building) Then bacon *or another admin* crouch walking around goes behind my airboat and blasts me across the map while I'm still in it. That was my share of the admin clashin today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:12 pm

How about you come on the teamspeak and we can sort this out? Things like this never get resolved on the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Firstly, yes Jeff, I did regress a bit, abuse(shotty spam) is good for RealLife stress relief which I'd rather keep to my self. Second, James Kind, that mound multiply thing was a mystery to me, I was shooting when it came up and then 20 came out, so I tested it on another to see what happened there. Third, i'll take full responsibility for Remnant's displeasure with staff, I apologies for upsetting him and causing him more problems than he needed. Often I don't notice(or pay attention) when people are unhappy with me, if you have a problem with anything I do say so in @say, stating that i'm bothering you. I will do my best to rectify the situation. As for lone, i was hopping to let Ice handle it. To explain, rem was shot when(from what I know) he went into a case and was then killed. If anyone would like to discus anything with me you can contact me on TS most days or on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046787753/  < Brigadier General Bacon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Yes what John said happened. Lone killed him for protecting his friends stuff. Which I believe wasn't at all one bit legal because John was trying to protect his friends stuff due to the fact that his friend had died a non legit death. (friend was stuck in a player, player was forced to kill friend) So if someone dies a non-legit death you're not allowed to take their stuff atleast from what I've experienced. So lone even making an attempt would be illegal and he did make an attempt but John was blocking the case and told him no. So on top of him making an attempt he RDM'd John... When I WATCHED Lone Wanderer RDM John I was like wtf and Brig was already outta the gas station at this point so he didn't see it and by the time he did Ice frost was already dealing with it so thats why Brig didn't deal with it. And apparently the death was legal which was really hard to believe.....And Lone's excuse was that his cousin was playing which was bs in my opinion. Because 1. How would his cousin know what a suitcase is because after Lone or his cousin had killed John they typed Case when the admin asked why. 2. How would his cousin even know that he had to press e to get in the case? Like it looked like Lone knew too much of what he was doing for it to be his cousin playing the game. And Lone even fled the town after he or his (cousin) killed John. So thats like way too smart of a player for someone who just started playing the game randomly. I'm not saying this out of any hatred for Lone because hes actually my friend and hes helped me in a lot of wars. And we were even allies so......I'm just telling the truth and my opinion like I did with Validtarget and Josh Adams when they went on their lying and dickery spree. If anyone did anything I would tell the truth its the right thing to do and lying makes everything 10x worse and it makes it take longer. And the consequence is a bitch in the long run..ANYWAYS after all this shit I refunded John with a galil, shotgun, 2 buckshot boxes, and 6 boxes of 5.56x45mm and some Riot Armor. I took this outta my own inventory and I kinda was pissed at the admins or whoever said it was legal. Because I thought it was a load of crap. Just how it happened and the cause proves that it was bs and it wasn't legal, not one bit of it was. Sorry for writing a novel everytime I post. (I just want to make it detailed so everyone knows what happened and doesn't ask me 50 questions)

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Even if Lone's "Cousin" was the one who RDM'd...

Rules wrote:
you are responsible for everything that happens with your account, if your little brother or a friend breaks the rules while using your account and your account is punished, the punishment will stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Rules wrote:
you are responsible for everything that happens with your account, if your little brother or a friend breaks the rules while using your account and your account is punished, the punishment will stay.

FIN

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.   

Back to top Go down

Incredibly dissapointed in the actions of the admins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: