HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Wandering Wumbles Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wandering Wilson
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: [Declined]Wandering Wumbles Moderator Application   Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:47 am

In-game Name:Wandering Wilson

Steam ID:Steam_0:1:22058736

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)Yes

Where are you from/time zone:UTC-08:00

How long have you played:Since the very beginning of the community.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)I joined from the server list.

How old are you:18

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) All of them, past, and present.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I tried the TTT, didn't like it.

Why you wish to be Moderator:To help out the server and to be the biggest blak dood I can be. Just like my good friend Jeff.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:I can offer you a pretty hueg blak dood. But in all honesty, i've had experience moderating servers on Gmod serious RP servers such as HL2RP's and Fallout RPs. Basically every kind of serious RP i've admined.

Anything else you want to add:Bleck calls me a gay kid from time to time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Wandering Wumbles Moderator Application   Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:15 am

Absolutely fucking not. Always asking staff to give him ressources and XP all the time, is always fucking rude, particularly with me. Has had moderator twice before but got it removed both times due to inactivity.

Chance of abuse are WAAAY too high

Solid disrecomendation

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Wandering Wumbles Moderator Application   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:00 am

Brig does not recognize this man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Wandering Wumbles Moderator Application   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:04 am

Quickly glanced, you have played 9.83 hours since the restart of the server around a year ago. Every rule has been changed since, your technically a new player. Other than the fact that it seems like you would never be active by the 9 hours in 1 year play time. But Jeff seems to know of you being mod twice, gunna have to say denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Wandering Wumbles Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1