HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obscurevillain

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:Frost Burnt PNRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:75160403

Your RP Name: Riktov Azorav

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36930418

Their RP Name: Charles Matthew

Date of incident:12/11/2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):7:30pm

Time Zone: eastern US time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So Charles Matthew and some of his buddies came up to me in a car, they said get in your being kidnapped, so I got in and got back out to run into town. They kept trying to stop me and I said" I don't think so, I'm not getting in your car" so I ran out to the road to find my friend High Elder, I asked him for my help and he said" you aren't bound, just get In your car and drive away". So I did, and the next thing I know my car gets grabbed by an admin, thrown around for a minute, then he proceeds to delete my car, take my to the other side of town and tell me that I apparently was bound, Before I could say anything an admin bans me for "learn how to Roleplay, then you can come back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

why is report on charles if an admin flung u across the map and deleted your car bruh

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscurevillain

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Because Charles is the one that told the admin he had me bound and I was apparently committing "failrp"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morphin time

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:51 pm

For one it wasn't charles who kidnapped you it was me he was my accomplice, not only did u break one rule which is failrp by jumping out of a moving car but while u where standing still and i told you, you where being bound you broke another by pulling an apc out your ass then left the area.

After you did that we told an admin on teamspeak so he brought you and asked you why you pulled out a vehicle while you were being kidnapped you disconnected then you got a 10 min ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Probably because at this point I'm the most vulnerable at this point saying on how much people hate me. In this matter I didn't do anything. I'm just a dood following orders from my leaders...And I'm not leaving Sparta its basically a home to me at this point. So don't tell me to do that either. Phil and all the guys I talk to our funny and I like hanging with them. And Phil's a really good leader and so is morph so I respect them and I listen to them. Thats it right there...So I didn't have anything to do with this. If you're making a report make it on all of the people involved or mention all of them. "Some of his buddies" doesn't clearify anything at all. I'm not even in charge. I'm a hoplite thats an elite soldier I don't play a leading role in the community at all at this point. Or make it about the admin thanks.....this is the shit that has gotten me banned in the past 2 reports that were put up about me.

Obscurevillain

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:54 pm

you never bound me in the first place, and what rule states that I cant get out of a moving car? I didn't think that was fail RP.

Also, was it necessary for the admin to fling my apc into walls while I'm in it with his physgun?

And one more thing, Charles tried to auto bind me, which is failrp. and since I wasn't bound I hopped into my apc and drove off, because you guys kept trying to auto bind me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:37 pm

The entire Imperium of Sparta is at fault here.

Your group is going around trying to kidnap people to interrogate them for information. If they don't give the information, you kill them. BUT! If you are trying to kidnap someone, and they don't want to "get in the car" or "get in the room" you shoot them in the face. This has got to be the most bullshit asshole way to kill anyone you want. Literally no matter what they do, you are going to kill them.

I ALSO think that your community is going around trying to shut down new communities because "LE EBIN EPIC MAY MAY SPARTA LIVES ON! SPARTA NEVER DIES" and that bull shit. You are just going around trying to kill people. It isn't an RP thing, it's just being a straight up cunt.

On the note of the topic at hand:
Dillion and Charles told Riktov to hop in the airboat or something because "We are going to kill some ant mounds and some shit" or so I am told. After you said he is getting kidnapped he 'noped' out of the car and started to run away. You then tried to call out that you would binding him but he was already out and gone. Then he hops in his APC and starts to drive off wherein Sam Kolosh (no hate you here, but I am just explaining the story) physguns him, drags him back, then bans him for an hour for the reason "fail RP". Your group also has apparently been trying to get other people banned for fail RP by not going along with your kidnappings.  

TLDR: Stop being a cunt.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Last edited by ArtikNinetails on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:45 pm

ArtikNinetails wrote:
The entire Imperium of Sparta is at fault here.

Your group is going around trying to kidnap people to interrogate them for information. If they don't give the information, you kill them. BUT! If you are trying to kidnap someone, and they don't want to "get in the car" or "get in the room" you shoot them in the face. This has got to be the most bullshit asshole way to kill anyone you want. Literally no matter what they do, you are going to kill them.

I ALSO think that your community is going around trying to shut down new communities because "EBIN EPIC MAY MAY SPARTA LIVES ON! SPARTA NEVER DIES" and that bull shit. You are just going around trying to kill people. It isn't an RP thing, it's just being a straight up cunt.

On the note of the topic at hand:
Dillion and Charles told Riktov to hop in the airboat or something because "We are going to kill some ant mounds and some shit" or so I am told. After you said he is getting kidnapped he 'noped' out of the car and started to run away. You then tried to call out that you would binding him but he was already out and gone. Then he hops in his APC and starts to drive off wherein Sam Kolosh (no hate you here, but I am just explaining the story) physguns him, drags him back, then bans him for an hour for the reason "fail RP". Your group also has apparently been trying to get other people banned for fail RP by not going along with your kidnappings.  

TLDR: Stop being a cunt.

Didn't Charles say he was sorry for doing shit like that... I mean hes just going back to his original self I could've told ya that from the start OH WAIT I DID!!!!! WHOA PLOT TWIST! I really agree with you artik...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:11 pm

This is so fucking idiotic for starters: who kidnaps people for information ( I belive that's Santa always knowing when you're awake fucking stalker so he can get you to confess your lies) , Next You could try not to be a douche Chris, and I think your faction is a bunch of assholes looking for a way to get easy scrap via killing people who don't want to get in your car( This sounds like you wanna rape him Lol I wouldn't get in either, also it is just plain creepy).

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:18 pm

What is this nonsense. Baiting people and using 'RP reasons' to kill them? If you lie to people to try to force them into a roleplay situation they never wanted in the first place, then get mad at them for not going along  with it, you're a cunt.

Sparta has always been a collective jackass, but this is starting to steal forty cakes. Seriously. Are you all that bored that you can't think of anything better to do?
Back to top Go down
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:31 pm

mmmmmmmmm luvin this thread

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Shadap red. I'm just tired of Sparta's vat of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Apparently (from what I am told by a player that was kidnapped and held at gunpoint for twenty five minutes) was that they wanted radio channels and plans from the other groups, then shot him anyways

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Tellis Argonis wrote:
negro watchu going on about? i'm luvin seeing sparta commit acts of mass dumbfuckery in an attempt to secure their size 6 e-penis stakes, then getting shit on w/ rektifying retorts.  hate em as much as i hate putinists.
internet drama is a business m8, and i'm their biggest customer

Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 am

Charles Mathew wrote:
this is the shit that has gotten me banned in the past 2 reports that were put up about me.
~cough~ Ahem, The first time you were banned is because you kept Rdming people for very invalid reasons, trying to find the smallest thing to kill someone to stroke your little ego.

2nd time, you were harassing, cyberbullying and spreading rumours and talking crap about a superadmin and trying to be sneaky about it, along with your contiuned Rdm spree and invalid hits.
Moving on . . .

Another thing, that is complete bullshit about you never leaving Sparta and that nonsense, you did that the first time because you didnt like Phil, what he did, how he ran things, blah blah and so on. You then proceeded to tear it apart by leaving and taking several members from them to make the Forgotten Remnants.
Moving on. . .

A thing to remember about RP and good sportsmanship, freedom of character. Is you don't lie to get someone into a situation in your favor to then force them into rp they dont feel comfortable or wish to participate in, its very bad policy especially with Sparta. Since their return, they havent been the same, they've been a bunch of general asshats with the intent of bashing new and old communities alike, stirring up crap and creating rumours about every other faction.

People need to realize Sparta isnt great anymore, it isnt a powerful, all mighty faction like it previously was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:35 am

RedCloud wrote:
Tellis Argonis wrote:
negro watchu going on about? i'm luvin seeing sparta commit acts of mass dumbfuckery in an attempt to secure their size 6 e-penis stakes, then getting shit on w/ rektifying retorts.  hate em as much as i hate putinists.
internet drama is a business m8, and i'm their biggest customer

Requesting demotion of this shitlord, his shitposting is becoming more and more obnoxious

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:34 am

I thought that kidnapping was against the rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:38 am

Oh

Johann Liebert

Last edited by Techlord9 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike "Punished" Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:31 pm

+support... Im sorry to charles but he needs to learn to earn a well respected name he just likes to kill ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:50 pm

This just looks like a huge hate thread against Charles, and you people should just cut it out. Charles didn't do anything wrong here.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Ok I understand being upset over being kidnapped but why is everyone blaming Charles? If kidnapping is against the rules or the method they used was against the rules (notice I said they) then it should have been brought to the attention of another admin not involved or maybe even saying OOC that you really dont want to be strong armed into the rp situation and politely ask to stop. Either way dont just point fingers at Charles im sure it was more than just him doing the kidnapping.. and from past experiences each time ive gotten taken hostage etc if I asked to stop playing hostage i was usually allowed to go. Politely ask to stop in a form of OOC or get another staff member or better yet an owner to help you if you must. And im not taking sides yet but if Sparta's at fault its not just Charles' fault its the whole group of "kidnappers". Ive never been taken hostage by Sparta in a game breaking way since they usually hint at asking if i mind playing hostage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:05 pm

I said in my post that the entire Imperium Of Sparta is at fault in my post, not just Charles.

Also:
Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
saying OOC that you really dont want to be strong armed into the rp situation and politely ask to stop.

They did ask to be left out of it.
They were shot in the head for not going along with it.
Riktov was banned for 10 minutes by Sam Kalosh for not going along with it.

Edit:
Dillions or however you spell it was trying to get SGT Scott banned for his computer crashing (and anyone that knows Scott knows his computer crashes all the time) calling it fail rp.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:17 pm

this whole situation is messed up and shouldnt have happened like i said before Riktov should bring this to the attention of an owner or maybe even Bizzclaw himself.... and failrp reminds me of some mandatory /me server... I have never heard of a mandatory rp situation... i think there was a post discussing mandatory rp awhile back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:42 pm

This whole situation is supposed to be done and over with..... ._. You guys do realize that half this crap is unrelated and not even on topic. I thought it was already cleared that I didn't do anything here. Once again I'm following orders I don't question my orders unless they're extremely dumb. I listen to my leaders and do what I'm told to do when they tell me to do it. I want to go into the Marines one day and I'm pretty sure your not supposed to ask whoever is leading you why when he gives you an order.......Like I think we're suppost to follow the orders. I don't even understand why people are commenting on this shit when it was already determined bullshit by an admin. You're all acting like 4 year olds sitting here giving plus ones for something that wasn't my fault. Not to mention whitewood pulling shit out of his ass that I never said or did. Phil is like a brother to me and so is morph. I don't know why I left them and I'm never doing it again unless something EXTREME happens. Today my teacher was talking about honoring your leaders or partners and collaborating with them aswell. I honor phil and morph and I collaborate with them well. Its impacted me so much to the point where when I did leave Sparta I felt misplaced when I played Postnuke. I guess video games do impact people a lot sometimes. Idk......point is stop reviving shit on this thread please. It was a 10 minute ban, not Gabe Newell releasing half life 3. Cut this shit out please....Half the stuff Whitewood mentioned was already dealt with. Too be 100% honest I look back and have no regrets. Due to the fact that EVERYONE clearly won't accept my apology. Red Cloud if you don't want to read big walls of text and not be a smartass than don't me a moderator. Also phil is 19 and morph is 20 and they're both going into the marines I think they have bigger balls than you. Peace out......

Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:45 pm

"Not to mention whitewood pulling shit out of his ass that I never said or did."
Nice lie :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next