HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 pm

As I have stated already TWICE:

This is not entirely about you Charles. This is about all of the Imperium of Sparta being assholes and trying to kill people whenever they want.

Yes, it was a ten minute ban but any time length punishment for an unneeded situation is too much.

Always question your leader's integrity. Find the reason that they want something done. If we didn't it would be a totalitarian society and you would be executed for saying anything against the government. Was the US wrong for invading Iraq and Iran searching for WMDs and killing all of those people? They were just following orders right? Was the SS and the Nazis wrong for killing millions of people? They were just following orders mate.

Anyways, with the new MOTD of no kidnapping, I HIGHLY suggest that Sparta returns all of the items from the players they killed.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:53 pm

ArtikNinetails wrote:
Was the US wrong for invading Iraq and Iran searching for WMDs and killing all of those people
No. This is a bad analogy.

Really though, the problem seems to be Sparta looking for any reason to kill people, and using RP as a cover, as some people have already stated. I don't mind raider / bad guy factions but I think they are getting a bit out of control. Don't think Charlie's really in the wrong here as an individual, but he may be as part of a group.

xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:43 pm

XennonKalosh wrote:
This just looks like a huge hate thread against Charles, and you people should just cut it out. Charles didn't do anything wrong here.
I've been told by almost every admin that kidnapping is against the rules. So I would assume that trying to kidnap someone and then killing them for leaving is against the rules as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:01 pm

ArtikNinetails wrote:

This is not entirely about you Charles. This is about all of the Imperium of Sparta being assholes and trying to kill people whenever they want.

Yes, it was a ten minute ban but any time length punishment for an unneeded situation is too much.

Always question your leader's integrity. Find the reason that they want something done. If we didn't it would be a totalitarian society and you would be executed for saying anything against the government. Was the US wrong for invading Iraq and Iran searching for WMDs and killing all of those people? They were just following orders right? Was the SS and the Nazis wrong for killing millions of people? They were just following orders mate.

Anyways, with the new MOTD of no kidnapping, I HIGHLY suggest that Sparta returns all of the items from the players they killed.

muh socialu justiceru

Sparta are doing things because they want shit to happen. stop being pansy bitches and man the fuck up, stop being such assblasted sissies on forums and DO SOMETHING RP ABOUT THEM IF YOU'RE SO GODDAM PISSED OFF AT THEM.

for me, if spartans do shit to me, I would kill them, unless Phil is there, because I have respect for him and I ask/push him to do something about his men being fuckwads. just today my airboat got picked away by one of them and I had to argue phil to do shit about it. in the end, he did something. it took some yelling and bitching, but it got done and I thanked him, then he proceeded to do discipline.

if sparta pisses you off, dont be pussies and say "im scared i dont wanna fight you cuz muh loot"
that's when you surrender.
you know what makes sparta great?
Spartans never dies, they never surrender

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 pm

I haven't had anything done to me, I'm an unbiased third party spectator that monitors everything. I prefer to be passive until I'm hired to kill someone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Police if you read the rest I stated that I said stuff to Rebecca I know thats all you care about so..dere ye go. Once again one of the people that keeps these threads going...

|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
ArtikNinetails wrote:

muh socialu justiceru

Sparta are doing things because they want shit to happen. stop being pansy bitches and man the fuck up, stop being such assblasted sissies on forums and DO SOMETHING RP ABOUT THEM IF YOU'RE SO GODDAM PISSED OFF AT THEM.

for me, if spartans do shit to me, I would kill them, unless Phil is there, because I have respect for him and I ask/push him to do something about his men being fuckwads. just today my airboat got picked away by one of them and I had to argue phil to do shit about it. in the end, he did something. it took some yelling and bitching, but it got done and I thanked him, then he proceeded to do discipline.

if sparta pisses you off, dont be pussies and say "im scared i dont wanna fight you cuz muh loot"
that's when you surrender.
you know what makes sparta great?
They're breaking the rules because they wanted shit to happen? After reading through the forums seems like many people like that got banned. Such as Valid Traget, Fubar, Canadian Turtles, and others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Valid was, and always will be, a complete dickwaffle of the most cancerous order. He was good ridance.

FUBAR was rubbing a lot of folks in the wrong way. The only times I fought him I killed him both times because I caught him flat footed and from behind, then someone resuscitated him and then retreated, geared and healed and then proceeded to kill me. He then exploited a map weakness and got banned for it.

Canadian turtles is another case...
From what he told me, he was always getting the shit end of the admin stick. He despised and still despises the staff here because he had never been given good faith, from what he told me. People kept on accusing him of greater evil than he actually did and most of the things he did were in accord to the rules, but made to be seen as rule breaking by plaintiffs, still what he told me.
He got fucking tired of all the shit he was getting flung and decided to start breaking rules because he could not care less anymore.

In these others, there was me.
I can tell you for my ban, I made a fuckton of drama out of sheer schizophrenic paranoia, yes, diagnosed with that. I basically had episodes of paranoia, turned everyone against me because I thought everyone was out to get me, I thought no one cared about me and I basically thought the only reason I was kept around was because of donations I was doing at the time. Believe me or not, but I think I gave nearly 250$ to FF in total. I got mad at new players because they were being all kinds of bitchy and I was ten times the faggot I am now, believe me. Hell, you can see still every day on the server the repercussions of my explosiveness to new players from back then: THE LACK OF OOC. Yea, I was pretty much why OOC is disabled. I nuked the fuck out if it with inflammatory bullshit and sheer bigotry. It was my worst moment, I paid my dues and made my apologies to all who deserved that much and asked to come back and got it granted. Been back since early August and everything has been relatively fine so far.

Do you desire to know more, citizen?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Three words.

More Random Events.

Random bouts of bullshit with more competeitive loots. A combine dropship crashes and the dropship is lootable but has to be unlocked first. That can be fought over. Any other example of some gameplay nonsense. Admin created RP scenarios, anything.
Back to top Go down
xXxLegit_SwagxXx
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Valid was, and always will be, a complete dickwaffle of the most cancerous order. He was good ridance.

FUBAR was rubbing a lot of folks in the wrong way. The only times I fought him I killed him both times because I caught him flat footed and from behind, then someone resuscitated him and then retreated, geared and healed and then proceeded to kill me. He then exploited a map weakness and got banned for it.

Canadian turtles is another case...
From what he told me, he was always getting the shit end of the admin stick. He despised and still despises the staff here because he had never been given good faith, from what he told me. People kept on accusing him of greater evil than he actually did and most of the things he did were in accord to the rules, but made to be seen as rule breaking by plaintiffs, still what he told me.
He got fucking tired of all the shit he was getting flung and decided to start breaking rules because he could not care less anymore.

In these others, there was me.
I can tell you for my ban, I made a fuckton of drama out of sheer schizophrenic paranoia, yes, diagnosed with that. I basically had episodes of paranoia, turned everyone against me because I thought everyone was out to get me, I thought no one cared about me and I basically thought the only reason I was kept around was because of donations I was doing at the time. Believe me or not, but I think I gave nearly 250$ to FF in total. I got mad at new players because they were being all kinds of bitchy and I was ten times the faggot I am now, believe me. Hell, you can see still every day on the server the repercussions of my explosiveness to new players from back then: THE LACK OF OOC. Yea, I was pretty much why OOC is disabled. I nuked the fuck out if it with inflammatory bullshit and sheer bigotry. It was my worst moment, I paid my dues and made my apologies to all who deserved that much and asked to come back and got it granted. Been back since early August and everything has been relatively fine so far.

Do you desire to know more, citizen?

In Valid's case when i read player reports on him and read his ban appeals it seemed like he would tell the admins one thing and they would either not read it, misinterpret it and misunderstand it. In Fubar's case it seemed like people just reporting him because they figured he could get banned for anything. Turtle didn't reall have that many reports. Either way. It seems like Charles is more on the Fubar side of things as you can see in the posts here he is OBVIOUSLY "Rubbing people the wrong way". And continuing to do so because he believes he can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Jeff, Stop derailing the thread with your ego, the task at hand is to determine that Sparta is causing so much shit and trying to act like they're back in the glory days etc etc.

Charles, you have to realize that people pounce on you because you keep doing stupid shit and causing issues ALL the time, this isnt a hate thread towards Charles, it began a player report ON Charles because of the potential involvement he had in having Sparta kidnap people and then kill them out of sheer fuckery. Next, it got into how Sparta was stirring up trouble in the server with their 'Glorious' return.

How about this, how about we lock this thread, and hope nothing else pops up about Charles or Sparta in another thread, kay guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 pm

If we want to get shit happening or stirring then we can talk about single-handedly taking down the biggest and richest corporation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2