HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 pm

In-game Name: Tillie Argonis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44663338

Have you donated: No. But I plan to do so soon.

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Time Zone

How long have you played: Well. Lemme think for a second here. I think I played a hundred or so hours on the server at the very least. I'll say around 170 hours. I say this because the first time I found the server I played for the better part of 6 days on it, then went to TF2 for a few hours, then another day of PostNuke Razz.

How did you hear about FF: I stumbled upon it after getting sick of this one zombie survival server. I won't name names.

How old are you: I am 18 years old. Actually I'm about to be 19 pretty soon.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but I don't often use it.

Do you know any of our admins: Not on a personal level, but I think by this point I'm mild internet aquaintences with some of the guys. Like Bizzclaw and Alaska and maybe Arisen. I mean I haven't stepped on their toes or done really anything to piss them off.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Just the Postnuke server. I don't like TTT or Stranded enough to check the other servers out.

Why you wish to be admin: I want to be able to help people on the server deal with the prop killers, spammers and other grief causers that seem to like to flock to the servers for some odd reason. It sickens me that I can't do anything when sombody's decapitating people with builder list panels in the middle of CSC Desert. Also when there's new players who don't know what to do or how to survive, I try to help them. But often they just act like total buttholes and then they're just on their own. But I try.

What can you offer for us as an admin: What can anybody offer but the promise to do better and to keep the (Moderate) peace? I mean, these are kind of chaotic gamemodes at times. Especially the Postnuke and TTT. But still, there's a lot of people that don't know how to use PAC, even after I tell them how extremely simple it is to put props on your avatar. They can learn the more technical stuff on their own. Besides, I can't work it well enough to make that happen myself. Hell, I'm thinking about just using the text tool to put mini PAC tutorials on the walls of maps to get people started. See? I'm being helpful.

Anything else you want to add: Right now with this post, I'm simply putting that I'd like to be a moderator sometime in the future. I don't feel like I've been here long enough or given enough to the server to deserve being a moderator. I do love the postnuke gamemode, most of the people that play it, and the magnificent happenings that go on in it. There are things happening there that most servers I've been to can't even compare to. It's always improving, always adding more to itself, becoming more challenging and more fun every day. I'd like to help keep it that way.

Thank you fer readin' this, and have a good night.
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:37 am

Gametracker is saying you have 33 hours...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:44 am

Wait whaaaat? I played all day for how many days? Seriously? It felt like so much longer. *kicks at the dirt* Damn all of the everything...
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:46 am

Have you gone by any other names than Tillie the Pone on Steam? Because it keeps a separate record for every Steam name it finds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis   Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:48 am

Yeah. Well. Not here on the Postnuke server. Wait. I let my cousin play TF2 and I set my username to 'Some Kid' for a while like on one of the last days of my on-off marathon run of postnuke. I mean, I did have to sleep at certain points. And looking at my page, I remember I kept changing my name when I changed my class and to Raaaaaaaandy! for some stupid reason. but that was before my cousin wanted to play and afterwards I just wanted to go back to the postnuke server, because it had been pretty much empty for like six hours already and I was the only one in there. I changed my name back to Tillie the Pone(tm) and it's stayed like that since.

If Boozehound (Tanuki) remembers, you can ask her(?) if she remembers the first day she saw me on the server. I think I first ran into her after a solid 4 hours of ropes learning. I was also asking her a lot of questions OOC like how to find food and what to do when nodes spit out things. other people might have answered, but I can't remember their names.

However, that won't help, because Tanuki was hardly ever on when I was on and she didn't witness me being on there for more than 33 hours. Which sucks. I don't really have anybody that can vouch for me. I mean, maybe on Teamspeak, but who would remember some guy being on for a few days after a few weeks? Dammit I hate this whole situation. Crying or Very sad 

Maybe ask Bizzclaw? He might remember if I've been on a while. I mean, I remember when Marcel was paid to capture Soto, and I think then on the side he captured that SPC guy, and then tortured that thing to death. I don't think I was in the room for whatever he did to Soto. That whole thing took a really long time and stuff. I remember I was too scared to go back underground because I saw a gnome scurry down the ladder to the undertunnels and I was all like
and I ran straight back to base. Damn near starved to death, too because I couldn't go out and get food and... ah I can't remember his name. I think it was R. P. McMurphy, his orange plants were taking to long. Ah, Stansiya.

Sorry I tend to ramble on when I get nervous and stuff. Neutral 

Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:12 pm

We are going to need more time to think this through. For the time being we are putting this on hold.

[On hold/Locked]

Moderator Application - Tellis Argonis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1