HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedCloud
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:45 pm

its 3 now mushmellow. and thats just to access your groups stockpile and things, but ye 150 of each or so isn't too bad of a price, and would especially add more of a permanent aspect to factions, as now i just feel like anyone can make them any time ever no matter who you are

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:55 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
to top it all of, killer spacemen, Collin's "Space Program"

Killer spacemen.
Killer implies danger, or death.

My space program is not harmful in any way, and I personally can't see any negative repercussions in any way, shape, or form.

I don't see the problem here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Coront wrote:
DCWasteland3r wrote:
to top it all of, killer spacemen, Collin's "Space Program"

Killer spacemen.
Killer implies danger, or death.

My space program is not harmful in any way, and I personally can't see any negative repercussions in any way, shape, or form.

PICS

I don't see the problem here.

I wasn't calling you a killer spaceman, I was referring to Fern and his Goons.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Well, you still listed my space program as something that prevents the wasteland from being safe.

And, as you can see in my pictures, the program is perfectly safe for the wasteland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:39 am

don't mind DC coront, he has it out for every single aviation vehicle out there for unknown reasons. I really don't understand why though, i mean shutting off the heli rotor engines at 7,000 feet, dropping like a rock, then activating them at the last minute to just barely miss pancaking the ground is probly one of the safer things ive done.

Kidnapping, Safeland, Wasteland...Sparta...Bandits. Making things more interesting.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2