HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

I finally wasted my life!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James King

PostSubject: I finally wasted my life!   Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:02 pm

After playing fallout3 grinding simulator 2083, scavenging for 2 weeks nonstop i finally did it... Ladies and gentleman feast your eyes!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357302226 (In b4 someone calls me noob)

The total cost was 7000 chemicals (who cares about scrap and small parts) and it may not seem like a lot to some players but I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: I finally wasted my life!   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Huh... I could get almost half that many worms with what I collected in a few days of average scavenging/wood chipping items.

I really suggest getting a Deagle and start killing mobs to rank your skills.
The way I prioritize skill order is pretty much this

Strengh and scavenge are priority
Then athletics
Then salvage
Weapon handling
Class skill

You want scavenging and strengh because at start its mostly melee and scavenging, so you wanna hit harder, carry more garbage and get more phat node loot.
Athletics because niggas need to know how to run from angry fucking bears and kite ghouls.
Salvage because when you're at the point you don't need the scavengable items as much and need more ressources and need space for ammo and GP you find.
Weapon handling since now that you got guns, you wanna make sure you can hit niggas with hit
Class skill last because its situational

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: I finally wasted my life!   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

You want scavenging and strengh because at start its mostly melee and scavenging, so you wanna hit harder, carry more garbage and get more phat node loot.
Athletics because niggas need to know how to run from angry fucking bears and kite ghouls.
Salvage because when you're at the point you don't need the scavengable items as much and need more ressources and need space for ammo and GP you find.
Weapon handling since now that you got guns, you wanna make sure you can hit niggas with hit
Class skill last because its situational
I agree. Probably the best way to go. Unforumately when i started I upgraded my engineering almost to the max, so my scav was pretty shite back then. But I still made a hefty profit off of people in need of ammo. Esecially when I got a vendor and wars broke out. Ammo was flying like crazy.

I finally wasted my life!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1