HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Hacking Commies. Opinions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:23 pm

I imagine by now you've all heard that Red Korea has hacked Sony, and is threatening to shoot up movie theaters, all over a movie about killing Kim Jong Un. Naturally, Sony, being the big babies they are, canceled the movies, and bent to the will of the communists. What do you all think of this? Personally, I believe it is an open act of hostility, should be treated as such, and should be met with military force.

|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:39 pm

xXx_0b0m4_xXx shud become the leader of FaZe klan and go over der and 420 qwikscop all the commi optic fgts.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:47 pm

the UN is trying to find reasons to invade and crush N-Korea anyways.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

And with any luck, this will be the one that pushes them to it.

James King

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:51 pm

I wuz teh l83t hxr dat deed et i get sw$g moni$ fum kem jong hoon. But actually I kinda wanted to see that movie. Would they kill him or would they become friends with him? We will never know now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:18 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:

they already have a reason
in 2010, they striked korea with howitzer
and they are threatening us with a nuke
we tried to counterattack the north korea but usa didnt allowed it. they dont want the unity of the korea. you may know the why

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:02 am

its always about the money in the end... its like they say: war is a profitable thing as long as it doesnt involve your homeland

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 am

War. War never changes.
But in all seriousness, there's no proof that the North Korean Government had anything to do with it (although they're the likely candidates) so it's not enough to go on in terms of reasons for war. Honestly though, if the UN wanted to crush North Korea, wouldn't it be overwhelmingly easy? How tough could their military be? Well China might not like that too much, but China wouldn't want to risk losing trade with the US. Would they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 am

the last I recall, the N_K soldiers seem pretty harshly drilled and conditioned to be loyal to their supreme leader. they'd fight tooth and nail to defend from "imperialist scum". also, Nuclear arsenal. their nukes, or dirty nukes for the matter in my opinions, are what keeps everyone at bay. also, im damn sure N-K would not be bothered with civilian casualties they cause. also, its their home turf, they know their area and from what we've learned from the war in Vietnam, commies with an intimate knowledge of their country's layout are nasty as hell to fight against

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 am

Communism isn't the enemy here, Jeff. Just the government (poorly) following the principles of communism.
Back to top Go down
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Communism isn't the enemy here, Jeff. Just the government (poorly) following the principles of communism.

Communism is one of the biggest enemies humanity has ever had to face. It is an evil political ideology, focused around depriving people of the basic human right to personal property. May Karl Marx burn in hell.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:

Communism is one of the biggest enemies humanity has ever had to face. It is an evil political ideology, focused around depriving people of the basic human right to personal property. May Karl Marx burn in hell.

you dont know any part of the philosophy
because of the appearance of the marx's communism, the significance of existence capitalism has shown. communism is the biggest enemy of the humanity? no. the humanity was the biggest enemy of the communism because of impossibleness control of the human desire. what marx wanted was to give a right to all mankind to live as a human being. problem is that everyone have different ability and communism couldnt embrace it. but, it is quiet true that all human have a right to live as a human and its a greatest essue of present society and only communism could supplement it. thats the how Rawls's theory of justice.
you may teached by rote or you have read an fragmentary post. if you are, you are not ready to engage the discussion of the philosophy.
just make sure marx never wanted deprive people's property, it all started with protecting people's right.
all for all+one for all+all for one=?
nobody can sure that

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Couldn't fo said it better myself- err.. wait.. I might have been able too, but anyways, yeah.
Back to top Go down
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 pm

How is living under communism being treated like a human? There are extreme, unreasonable regulations, no personal property, and no freedom to have the profession you choose, and in all real-life implementations, an oppressive government is virtually guaranteed to be in power. It seems like you two are looking at this from the wrong viewpoint, only looking at the idea behind it and not the (morally reprehensible) implementation. Even the original "Pure" form of communism would have been implemented by poor people killing rich people because they were being "oppressed" by the system of capitalism.

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:22 pm

DC: "AND AHM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEEAST I KNOW I'M FREEE."

Back to top Go down
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Tellis Argonis wrote:
DC: "AND AHM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEEAST I KNOW I'M FREEE."

You're pissing on the eagle Tellis. Don't piss on the eagle.

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Fascist police that have no accountability for their actions or cold blooded murder and complete disregard for people's rights.
Murica.
Religion butting in and slapping down scientific advancement that potentially can save lives.
Murica, fuck yeah.
Shit-Tier Education system with shoestring budget.
Murica.
An Overbloated, runaway military budget that is exponentially larger than every other national budget combined.
Murica.
Back to top Go down
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Tellis Argonis wrote:
Fascist police that have no accountability for their actions or cold blooded murder and complete disregard for people's rights.
Murica.
Religion butting in and slapping down scientific advancement that potentially can save lives.
Murica, fuck yeah.
Shit-Tier Education system with shoestring budget.
Murica.
An Overbloated, runaway military budget that is exponentially larger than every other national budget combined.
Murica.

- The misbehavior of the police is the result of their own mental instability and racism.
- I assume you're referring to abortions. I'm not 100% pro or anti abortion. I think there should be a time limit, but it should not be completely illegalized. This one is really about personal moral standing.
- We have a 99% literacy rate, and most people are capable of doing basic math. It's not a perfect system, but it does it's job.
- We're busy killing terrorists. What did you expect? War isn't cheap my friend, and I'd rather have my money go to killing terrorists than live in an overly submissive country that doesn't act against terrorism.

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 pm

And the accountability of those police are on the american people, mostly other cops and pro-cop juries.

I'm talking about everything religion slaps down that is clearly positive.

99% is a bit stretching it there, buddy.

An enormous amount of unused equipment and we seem pretty damn submissive the way we let North Korea punk us recently. Sony of america let the terrorists win.
Back to top Go down
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:30 am

DCWasteland3r wrote:
How is living under communism being treated like a human? There are extreme, unreasonable regulations, no personal property, and no freedom to have the profession you choose, and in all real-life implementations, an oppressive government is virtually guaranteed to be in power. It seems like you two are looking at this from the wrong viewpoint, only looking at the idea behind it and not the (morally reprehensible) implementation. Even the original "Pure" form of communism would have been implemented by poor people killing rich people because they were being "oppressed" by the system of capitalism.

1950 6/25 in korea, over harf of the citizen and soldiers invaded the south korea. and they captured almost of our country for some reason. it was because south followed america's capitalism and norths followed marx's communism. the difference with north and south was the knowledge and wealthy, some farmers stayed in south but not everyone did it, those who were poor and fallen in hatred for nobles stayed in north and armed with soviet's weapons, striked south korea to spread the communism whole country. as you said, if communism never guaranteed the being like human why they tried to spread it all over the country even they had been treated like a dog?
Communism, all citizens are brother, not the one. everyone have a right to live like a human, everyone have a right to work. to be a brother they shared all property and banned private finance so they no longer treated like a dog and became have a same right like all other people. and like i said, problem started from here; the humanity was the biggest enemy of the communism because communism couldnt handle the desire of the human.
many philosophers say the communism has failed but never said communism is wrong because we already using a part of the communism, you should think about it. who tried to use a part of the communism was the america

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:10 am

Tellis Argonis wrote:
we seem pretty damn submissive the way we let North Korea punk us recently. Sony of america let the terrorists win.

I think you may be overthinking it abit there, Tellis. Just because a nation doesnt do something against a splinter, rebel group for blowing up a government building or attacking its forces, doesnt mean its being submissive.
The most important thing to remember about a government and or nation, is the process of planning a course of action, considering the many possibilities, the different reactions and views theyd receive if they did one action, as opposed to doing another.  

My thoughts, are even if the US were to send troops over to North Korea to stomp their asses.
Will it become another 'Vietnam'.

Another thing to consider, the most recent campaign the US did.
That war over in the Middle-East to take down Saddam, Osama, and those terrorists.
After all those long, hard years of US Soldiers dying and fighting to bring a better lifestyle to the natives of Iraq, Afghanistan.
The work was so quickly undone by terrorist extremists. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:47 am

Tellis Argonis wrote:
And the accountability of those police are on the american people, mostly other cops and pro-cop juries.

I'm talking about everything religion slaps down that is clearly positive.

99% is a bit stretching it there, buddy.

An enormous amount of unused equipment and we seem pretty damn submissive the way we let North Korea punk us recently. Sony of america let the terrorists win.

- That's the thing though, while some factors may allow them to get away with doing something wrong, the vast majority of people in the U.S. recognize that it was wrong, and their reputations get completely fucked since everyone knows they're bad people. (Not all police of course, although some people can't make the distinction between good and bad cops.)

- Care to give some examples? I'm drawing a blank on thinking of more issues relating to the debate between religion and science.

- Wikipedia my friend. Most accurate source on the planet.

- I'm not pleased about the reaction (Or lack thereof) the U.S. government made to the Red Korean Sony hacks and threats, but it's possible that a more decisive response will be made in the future. Up to this point, however, the U.S. has definitely not been described as submissive, considering what we did to the terrorists after 9/11.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:05 pm

i might have to say discussing our opinion against the north korea is not a wise act.i know this because im korean, sure there are true about north korea but not all true. there are some things we put the blame on them, cant say what it was but sadly its true.
im not asking you dont blame the north korea, but try not to buried under it.

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Malcom wrote:
i might have to say discussing our opinion against the north korea is not a wise act.i know this because im korean, sure there are true about north korea but not all true. there are some things we put the blame on them, cant say what it was but sadly its true.

Why would discussing it be unwise? The Commies aren't going to hunt us down, and they're not even likely to see this.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Commies. Opinions?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:32 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Malcom wrote:

Why would discussing it be unwise? The Commies aren't going to hunt us down, and they're not even likely to see this.

they dont hunt you down, you may recognize it already? we are using commies as the model of the public enemy, if its sure they hurt our civilian, we blame them. if its not sure they hurt our civilian, we blame them. whatever they did a offensive acts or not we blame them to show all over the world to letting know how they are cruel.
didnt i told you dont get buried under it? stand back and watch it full sight.

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hacking Commies. Opinions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next