Anchorman: I cant see anyone
Anchorman: and they cant see me
Anchorman: Can you TALK TO ME
Anchorman: LIKE PLEASE
Anchorman: NO ONE RESPONDS
Anchorman: There wasnt even a reason once again
Anchorman: just fucking ban me
Anchorman: like always

I had just finished my base on newvegas when Ameno walks in and scopes it out. I thought it was fine because he didn't tell me to fix anything and he usually does. After he left my base I asked him if the props had to be textured and if they could just be black. I asked him this over steamchat...He doesn't respond like always. All the props in my base were black because its harder to see when your raiding it. I couldn't see either. But I had positioned the keypad so I could know where the raider is when hes hacking it. And I would be able to shoot that position to prevent him from cracking the keypad. I'm not sure why I got banned...Bleck didn't put a reason or anything just ded. I was banned for 1440 minutes by Ameno. No reason what so ever...Afterward as you can see above I asked him why I was banned and like always he didn't respond. I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm not important anymore and people aren't treating me equal at all. In fact I was being pretty nice for the past few days. And I decided to make a new character to try and raid more because being in Sparta was getting boring saying on how no one fought back. So I made David Marshall and I tried starting a group that raids a lot etc I did this with some of my friends. Anyways, I don't understand how a black room gives me an advantage at all. Half the time I couldn't even navigate through it myself. Theres also nothing in the rules about it. I reviewed the rules before I made the base...It wasn't airlock because there was only one door. Honestly, I don't know why I bother posting if these appeals get nowhere and they're not answered. They're just flooded with hate saying why I should be banned everytime I make them. I feel like Bizzclaw and Ameno are against me and they don't respond to me either. I'm really confused right now and I was yesterday when I got told I was baiting and that wasn't even explained either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Half the time I couldn't even navigate through it myself.

Sounds like a maze base if even you cant get through it. confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:52 pm

You did this a few days ago, and Ameno told you to change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:23 pm

No i mean it was all black so I couldn't see where I was trying to find the door. It wasn't a maze it was a straight line left or right and it didn't even go on at all there was no turns at all. And I even put a sign that said "Door" on the door. So I'm almost 100% sure it wasn't a maze base. I'm pretty sure it was because of the props. After i made the base I asked Bleck if it was okay over steam and he didn't respond. And then after that I got banned. So its kinda bs how I asked if it was okay and he didn't respond and he just banned me.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 pm

No, I mean the material you used for the walls, a few days ago when you and Brig were basing, you had a base where all the walls were the same texture and you couldn't see where you were going, Ameno changed the material, and told you not to do it again, I even saw you say "I'm Sowy" after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Fuck, UPDATE THE DAMN MOTD
UPDATE IT

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:19 am

Jeff you should know how hard it would be to have everything that's a rule clearly written in that. No one would ever read it. 420 page rule book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Honestly, I'm in agreement with Jeff here. I think some general changes should be made to the rules. I don't mean literally writing a book of them, but as the phrase goes, "Common sense isn't common. Unfortunately, I think that the rules need to be better spelled out, with less "Gray Area" so stuff like this and the "Plant Raid" don't continue happening. A little extra writing now to avoid countless admin-sits later.

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banning David Marshall   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Indeed. How the hell do you expect people to respect rules that are outdated, unwritten and ambiguous to explain?

DARKRP servers have extensive MOTDs for their game modes and servers. How do we, a clearly superior server and game mode cannot do this?

Complacency.
That's what

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Banning David Marshall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1