HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Reimbursement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Reimbursement   Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Due to the many people exploiting the airboat, it has been removed. Many players (including me) have lost their main mode of transportation and many of their items that were in their trunks. I think people who weren't exploiting it should be reimbursed with a vehicle like the GAZ or Road Runner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Reimbursement   Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Woah wait what. Removed entirely? Ok, then I suggest we look through the workshop for a replacement. Not that it's a very expensive vehicle, but its a very useful one. We need some sort of hoverboat

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Reimbursement   Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Its going to be re-added when its fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Reimbursement   Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Yeah, don't worry guys, the items in your car inventories are safe. When you get your airboats back, all of your items will still be there.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Reimbursement   Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Its not that I lost them its just that I can't access them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Reimbursement   Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:10 pm

I have to program to a system to go through the database and get me a list of people who had airboats on the 21st and then I have to check everyone's inventories to make sure they don't have an ungodly amount. Problem is, I'm on holiday break so I really have no motivation to do that right now. They're removed right now so that they don't show up in people's inventories. Ugh, I hate how if anything in PNRP breaks it instantly becomes something you can exploit. As soon as you get a car, you can get your stuff out of there as car inventories are shared across all of your vehicles... for some reason...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Reimbursement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1