HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Removal of ban Knight Reaper (John)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePeaceReaper

PostSubject: [Declined]Removal of ban Knight Reaper (John)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:85039923

Your RP Name:

Knight Reaper

Date of incident:

12/21/2014

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):

3:00pm-4:00pm 24hr

Time Zone:

EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

It all began when I was stuck in my airboat. I got in my airboat trying to discover new lands in the map and when I was attempting to get out I was stuck. I looked in my inventory while stuck in my airboat then noticed I had another airboat. So I placed it down and yet another airboat was in my inventory. I then reloaded the server and was unstuck. I then noticed I had around 16 airboats after multiple times of placing it to access my car inventory. When I noticed this I then found an admin (Opsan) and told him exactly this "I was going to let this play off but I feel this is important. I have 16 airboats, they were duped." He then pulled me aside and told me to drop and disown them. I did that to about 3 airboats and I still had 16 in my inventory. The admin (Opsan) then told me to report this to Bizzclaw if I see him and told me these exact words "do not salvage them" and like a little stubborn kid I was curious to how much one would salvage for so I then salvaged one. After that it felt kind of good to salvage one. So I salvaged one more, then two more. I then went to an outpost that I had set up to ask for new equipment that I could now afford. In the process of this dupe glitch that I exploited I gained roughly about 1500 of each resource. Then another player that I had known (Ripley) was also a good friend of mine. So instead of legit scavenging to help him get his own vehicle, I had given him one of my duped vehicles. I spent none of the resources that I had acquired to craft anything for myself. But it did use my very own resources to pay for a rad suit and the player (Ripley) gave some resources to me to craft old riot armor for him. After this I was banned from another staff member (Ice Frost). I then consulted with my in life friend (Leon Price). I lied completely to my own friend because I was scared of the results of telling the truth when really I would have felt less guilty afterwards. He then got me on TeamSpeak 3 where I talked to Bizzclaw. Bizzclaw asked me to tell him exactly what happened. Therefor as a result of my scared nature in the manner I lied to him as well. That is the whole and complete truth of what happened. I am sorry for disregarding the rules of exploiting. I am sorry for lying to my friend Price and I am sorry for lying to Bizzclaw. If Bizzclaw ever gets to reading this I am truly sorry that I was not able to introduce myself to you in an appropriate manner. I really enjoyed this server and this game mode. This game mode struck into my heart then like everything else, I broke it. Lastly I would like to say one thing, I am sorry to all of those I involved in this and I really hope none of them will be punished. I take full responsibility for my actions and if I ever do get the chance to join PostNukeRP again I will never abuse any features of glitches, I will always follow each and every rule, I would willingly give up all the resources I got from exploiting, and if that is not enough to consider a possible appeal I would willingly go through with a character wipe. At this point all that matters to me is that I can play on my favorite server with all of my favorite people.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban Knight Reaper (John)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:47 pm

The admin (Opsan) then told me to report this to Bizzclaw if I see him and told me these exact words "do not salvage them"
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban Knight Reaper (John)   Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:47 pm

You lied to me and said that you never salvaged them to my face in teamspeak. I appreciate the honesty here, but if you had shown such willingness to cooperate before I might begin to consider unbanning you, but in light of you lying to me, I'm going to have to say no for sure. The last thing we need on here is people who feel "good" exploiting something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Removal of ban Knight Reaper (John)   Mon May 11, 2015 3:27 pm

Someone has set this as approved recently, I've unlocked the appeal and i'm setting it back to declined. Whoever has done this, please do not do it again without saying beforehand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Removal of ban Knight Reaper (John)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1