HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:08 am

Server: Postnuke RP

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29226738

RP Name: "Big Mike"

Date of Incident: 12/22/2014 (I think, maybe 12/23/2014)

Time of incident: I dont remember, but it was late at night, maybe 2 AM? or 8 PM, Im not good with time

Time Zone: Central

Please explain what happened: I was inside of a store with a group of three people, in arocloud's community. Arocloud asked me to put my gun away, but it was lowered and I asked him why? then assured him I did not have a hit on him. He then told me to leave, and I said no, that I could be in this area as it was public. He then pulled out a machete and more forcefully told me to leave again, and I took this as a threat and killed him. After I did so, I took his armor and resources, then left the building. He called an admin, and we talked about it and he demanded his armor back, which I salvaged. I was then daybanned with the note "Take it to the forums" and then, two days later, it says I am banned from the server.
Evidence: I was talking to some people on steam, (not very good evidence, I know) as well as I think two or three people saw this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am

Will someone please claim/post/acknowledge this ban appeal?? just one person x.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:55 am

I can understand how it might have been overlooked since you posted it on Christmas eve. No one wants to deal with stuff like this on a holiday. I'll forward this to another staff member, sorry about the delay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:08 pm

Thank you very much man, its just been stressful waiting and I finally decided it would be good to post a quick reminder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:22 pm

My hed has fused to tabru from obsessive banging waiting for reply. gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:39 pm

I banned you because your reasoning was very faulty, and on top of this your track record isn't very convincing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Also the ungodly thread necro. That shit is annoying as hell.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:02 am

Yeah, that makes sense, but, in my defense, every time someone 'asks' me to leave, and I don't, they just shoot me and then its like "Yeah, told him to leave so I can do whatever". Artik has done it just to troll me when I cant hear mic, Jeff just doesn't like me, and this guy also has a grudge against me for having a completely legal hit on him for threatening one of my allies, so hes always looking for ways to annoy me and such. As for the track record, I admit im not the best player and I've had my problems, but everyone does, right? I'd just like this perm to be moved to a temp because this is one of my favorite game modes, and I have responsibility to my community and a bunch of other excuses, but if you decide against it, I'd understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:33 am

i have never had a hit on me by you, i dont even remember the last time a hit was put on me

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Unban pls

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:35 pm

Evilsweetblock wrote:
Yeah, that makes sense, but, in my defense, every time someone 'asks' me to leave, and I don't, they just shoot me and then its like "Yeah, told him to leave so I can do whatever". Artik has done it just to troll me when I cant hear mic

Wait, Artik warned you to leave places in voice? And killed you? That isn't allowed, all warnings must be given in text. If it ever happens again, report it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Not you jeff, the guy I killed. Thanks for support daniel <3 and, to coront, thank you for telling me this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:10 pm

bump. Someone review this please. He's been banned for months.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:17 am

Just want to say it here. I have never asked someone to leave a place owned by me by asking them over voice. It would be hard for me to do that when I barely ever own a building and even then the doors are always unlocked because I know people like to go in and buy stuff of get out of rad storms. I also choose text over voice most of the time so it would be a bit odd for me to have just used my Mic just to tell you to leave.

I'm not staff, but I think he has held out at a 30 foot pole for too long

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:21 am

Well the staff that banned him banned him for a singular case of rdm and because this administrator was good friends with the victim he was banned permanently. Also there was witnesses. Also also, Vilka always keeps his storage lockers out in the back, I've seen them. Always. And the door is always locked. So Mike had a reason to kill Vilka.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:50 pm

He got perma'd? I didn't know that, i'll alert a higher-up as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Thank you. In fact I can recall what happened rather well, and can talk in TeamSpeak if needed on this coming up Tuesday. As of right now I have a serious throat injury, and a steam chat would be the best I could do.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Can we get someone back to looking at this? It has been basically another month since the last post, and honestly, I think a permanent ban for a "Gray Area" style offense like this is a bit harsh. Not like he just walked into Vilka's store and shot him for fun.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:28 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Ban appeal for Evilsweetblock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1