HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: [Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:55 am

In game Name: Venom Snake (You can simply call me Snake)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36845325

Have you donated: Sadly, no. I would like to, if I had some cash with me.

Where are you from/time zone: Central European Time (+1)

How long have you played: More than a half of year.

How did you hear about FF: I just simply looking for an interesting gamemode. I noticed PostNukeRP and joined the server of Frostburnt Foundation

How old are you: 15, I was born 25th November of 1999

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I do.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Duncan, Rebbeca, Xennon Kalosh, I met Bizz few times...

Have you played on any of our other servers: I only play on PNRP mostly cuz it's the best gamemode for me

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've been playing on this server for really long time. I joined when it wasn't even 'Post Nuke RP Enhanced'. Seeing it growing makes my heart happy with each big step forwards of this community. Seeing each update like new cars, adding armors, enhanced weaponry was like one big happy surprise for me.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can do many things as one. Even tough it'll be my first time as a mod I'll do everything to be the 'good one' if there is something like that. I would like to solve the problems of people that were hurt by some bad players, hackers and such. I would look after the clan wars so they would end with one or another scenario. I would refund items na dresources for people that lost them thanks to being RDM'ed by someone.

Anything else you want to add: Well I would be happy to be able to join the crew of Frostburnt Foundation. I've been in here for So long that I can't simply believe I spent so much time playing one simple game that is known as Garry's Mod yet to believe this enhanced gamemode in this game is so addicting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)   Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:58 am

Im not entirely sure who you are, but in the months ive played on PNRP, i havent seen you once, not with that name, very unfamiliar. The statement youve made that you have been playing on this server for a 'really long time', seems to be highly exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)   Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:59 am

It's probably due to the fact that I didn't had a chance to play in here due to the school... And detention...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:19 am

As of now i see you have 8 hours on the server. Do you perhaps have a main account you use. And when have you played as of recent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Moderator Application (Snake)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1