HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Server:
Frostburnt Foundation PostnukeRP Enhanced

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:72951432

Your RP Name:
President DC Stevenson

Their SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47631677

Their RP Name:
Philly Sherman (Normal) Bard Williams (Current)

Date of incident:
Various. Most recent 12/28/14.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
Various. Most Recent about 13:30-ish.

Time Zone:
Eastern.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Alright, Simply put, Philly Sherman has been baiting and minging. A lot. It all started when the UAR and IMB went to war against the New Soviet Federation. Needless to say, the Federation, (having 3 guys to start and up against 12+) lost the war, and a lot of gear (Juggernaut Armor, Guns, Ect.). After this war, he began minging, and annoying Ice Frost (One of my allies), (clearly baiting for a new war), resulting in him being killed by Ice Frost and Evilsweetblock ("Big Mike".). Immediately after he was killed for being an annoyance, the war restarted, prolonging the annoyance by 2 more days. Following this war, Philly Sherman continued to act as an annoyance to me and my men (Who have been informed that he is baiting, and have been told to ignore him) , walking around completely unarmed and armored to avoid item loss, and repeatedly insulting my men, stealing objects (Such as water bottles), and being a general nuisance through other means such as repeatedly turning off the bunker generator on CscDesert, all in an effort to bait my faction into another war. (For reasons completely unknown to me, considering he keeps losing.). Please also note that I have warned him several times to stop baiting, the most recent of which, in response to the bottle theft, should still be in the logs.

Edit: Potential Witnesses include Ice Frost, Johann Liebert, Evilsweetblock, NCR_Guy, BluePlate, Bill Andrews, Daniel Reid, Vonkyle, and others.

Edit 2: Here's some photo evidence of Philly Continuing to be a minge, taken today.
-This is his title in his community (As an added bonus he's also hitting me with a prop):
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=365338309
-And here's him backing a truck into the UAR administrative office.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=365337912

Last edited by Coront on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : More evidence.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thewizard240

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:59 pm

I can concur with these events, and support the charges against Philly Sherman

He's citezen farmed over and over again, simply because they were part of the UAR

Evilsweetblock
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:03 pm

As a matter of fact, when he was baiting me and Ice, after ice left while DC wasn't on, the moment he declared war, he kept equipping 5.56 weapons and trying to kill me inside the public outpost. I think he was baiting just to try to kill me and take my stuff, because he doesn't like me. But I agree, he should be stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:04 pm

That probably explains why he was baiting actually. To kill new, poorly armed, non-military, citizens for their resources while the troops were offline.

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Every time I saw him he had a cheap assault rifle. Never seen him scavenging or anything anymore. Just hanging around the UAR

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:16 pm

I agree, he is very disrespectful to me and the other UAR soldiers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Bumping this. Still an issue IMO.
Edit: He's "James King" now.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King   Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:41 pm

[Denied]

This is really outdated, he hasn't done anything rule-breaking lately
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player Abuse Report Philly Sherman/James King
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1