HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Expired]Ban appeal for The Rat (continued)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Rat

PostSubject: [Expired]Ban appeal for The Rat (continued)   Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Title for thread: ban appeal for The Rat(continued)

Server:post nuke roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8735405

Your RP Name:The Rat

Date of incident: 27th of December,2014

Time of incident: around 11:30

Time Zone: Eastern time(USA)

I know this does not exactly follow the format but I mean for this to be a continuation, not a separate appeal.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I know I have already put in an appeal but I need to clear up a few things.
I am sorry if you interpreted me leaving the server that I was "done with it", when I said I was tired I literally meant I was tired as it was close to midnight where I live. I am sincerely sorry if you interpreted it as disrespect towards the server and I understand that you were going to let me off with a warning, I hope you can understand how this was all a misunderstanding and I did not mean to disrespect the server or the rest of the foundation, I understand how hard you all have worked to make something for people like me to enjoy. The whole reason why I broke the rules in the first place was due to the player taekenyerrkaar stealing my car and many other peoples cars and abusing loopholes in the rules for his own personal gain. I am not sure if it was 5 minutes or not between him stealing my car or not and I am pretty sure there was a passage through my barricade but I will wait patiently until the duration of my ban is complete. I promise to not break the rules I have broken ever again.

any evidence to support this report, please give it here:Due to this being a continuation this section is non-applicable(N/A).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Expired]Ban appeal for The Rat (continued)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1