HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Your Postnuke Character Backstory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:51 am

I used to be a princess but then i said: FUCK IT! I'M AN OWL!
Then i became an owl and flew away and watched the rednecks as they partied
and drank beer and i came in someone's trailer and he raped me
After that i had children. I named my baby Nutella
But I had to take care of it otherwise hitler would take it, just like voldemort used my shampoo
Then i accidentally built a shelf and putted the baby up there. I said: FUCK IT! I'M A REDNECK NOW!
And then I became a waitress in a restaurant and still saw all the owls as they played
Then i said: FUCK IT! I'M AN OWL AGAIN!
Then a nuclear war came up and i had to go back to a princess and play with my toys in the vault.
I met a man there, he was still a sperm though. I talked to him, then accidentally drank him in my tea. Then i said: FUCK IT! I'M BECOMING A HUMAN THAT IS IN A VAULT!
Then i came out and here i am
Back to top Go down
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:15 am

^ almost as good as halflife: fulllife consequences

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:07 pm

10/10 "Better love story than Twilight" -IGN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:24 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:

Story

You know, due to the upcoming update allowing you to become a ghoul, maybe you should consider it and add possible ghoulification to your backstory? Would also make sense as to why you'd wear a mask sense you'd be covering a ruined face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:34 pm

not a ruined face, as a matter of fact, i have no disfiguration, its my DNA that got a slight mutation to it that makes my eyes light sensitive. the mask is a piece of science and engineering, not just aesthetic. the mask serves to give me normal vision as well as NVGs, binocular (suit zoom ftw) and a re-breather for underwater adventures as well as a gas mask. my character's attire is lead-lined, hence why he doesn't get rads and also why his clothings are incredibly heavy, that and they were made impermeable, waterproof because rain sucks for everyone.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Well fuck it here I go,
Richard Teller (AKA "Toxic") Was born in a fallout shelter, not one of the fancy multimillion bunkers you hear of. Howard Teller and Caroline Teller found an abandoned fallout shelter together. Within after some time they had a child, Richard, this child had come with a tragedy. During childbirth Richard's mother, Caroline, had died due to the lack of medical equipment within the fallout shelter . Howard Teller wracked with depression and guilt only had one priority in his life, a son. Over the next seventeen years Howard taught his son, Richard, how to scavenge and make a living in the wasteland. Due to the lack of available clothing in the wasteland since clothing either had to be tailored or found,  Howard wasn't very skilled with a thread and needle, so Richard had to wear a Hazmat suit they found within the shelter. Whenever the father and son would come across other non-hostile humans they would use aliases as a precautionary measure, the name Toxic came from the "Toxic" warning patches on the suit. When Richard was roughly nineteen tragedy had struck again. While the father and son were out trading with a usual merchant band they associated with a group of raiders had sacked the merchant band; During the crossfire Howard was fatally wounded. Richard had survived the encounter by being half crushed, and half hidden, underneath one of the merchants pack mules. In the years since Howard's death Richard has joined many mercenary groups in the hopes to get revenge for his fathers death by coming across the raiding band again, the only identification the raiders had on them were golden crosses strung around their necks. Richard has joined many militaristic groups and they include Duty, and the Private Military Company. Richard, Under the alias of Toxic, Joined Duty and went along with Duty until "Toxic" and a few other members from Duty decided to branch off and form the Private Military Company. Now Richard Teller lives out his days providing the means to off the local raiders and bandits to the public.

TLDR, Parents are dead (Not Batman) joined merc groups and is now making guns.

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Just out of curiosity, is the golden cross killing your character's father based on an in-game event, or just backstory?

Toxic Impulse

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Backstory, wanted to include other factions that would make sense.

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Wasnt there another forum post just like this a while ago?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: .   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Last edited by Bestegold K Redgold on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

I've noticed that dead parents are a disturbingly common theme in peoples' backstories.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Too common.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:35 pm

We're all batman.

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 am

I was wondering if I post a part 2 for Jaramiah, because his dad's not actually dead, he's just up in them Rocky mountains.
But you guys have to remember, with a crisis so massive, people's families are bound to die, usually saving the people that end up in these stories.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Holy necro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:21 pm

heh, this is an ok thread to necro since its the background/character development story thread. it is however, a huge fucking wall of text

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:39 pm

So basically, Mikey has multiple personality disorder, and he's going to be doing lots of bad things...

Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Eugh.. Golden weapons and a dark side..

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Your Postnuke Character Backstory   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:27 pm

yea mike, that story was pretty shit.
Techlord9 wrote:
Eugh.. Golden weapons and a dark side..
this one on the other hand is probably the best story posted in this thread yet.

Your Postnuke Character Backstory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: