HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. JiglesWorth

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 am

Server: PostNukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15936761

Your RP Name: Couldn't tell you anymore

Date of incident:Couldn't tell you, over a year ago.

Time of incident: Couldn't tell you, over a year ago.

Time Zone: Central Time Zone (America)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I am not quite sure to be honest, I have a feeling I RDMed someone... I know this is just making me look bad that I remember nothing but I was probably just being stupid. Listen I used to love playing on this server, I remeber when it wasn't even the FrostBurnt Foundation Group... I loved the server so much, when it went down I got on every day to see if it was back up. When it came back it was different but all the same friendly admins were on and I felt at home. I will say I did what ever I did, and I am so sorry even if I can't even tell you when, why, or who was involded. The fact of the matter is, I just made a new computer and I downloaded Gmod and right away looked to see if I could join the ONLY server I remembered, and I was still banned. So I understand if I was permanently banned you can leave it that way, but I loved this server, and tbh it's way better than any other on Gmod, includig the official PostNukeRP. Alright well I'm done puking my guts out too you guys, I will be on, and will be waiting. Thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. JiglesWorth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:33 am

Ughhh... I am really sorry if I am coming off pushy with this, I know you guys are constantly having to deal with updates, overlooking the server, testing, and so much more important stuff. But I posted this at 11am yesterday, now I am guessing since it is a perma-ban Blizzclaw may be the only one to life it, and I know him. He has a lot on his plate, I just hope you guys will remember me, after a while I think my roleplay name was Jigles. And I know I did play alot and had alot of good friends on this server, so I hope some or atleast one will remember me and support my coming back. Anyway I see you've been on the testing server Blizzclaw, so I ain't gonna say anymore, I read that there is a new update coming withing the month, so you do what you promised. (P.S.: Today's my birthday!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. JiglesWorth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:31 am

Hello? Is anyone reading this? I mean I've been checking almost every other day for over a month and still no response. I understand I was permanently and that I am most likely not too high on the list when it comes to "things to be done" but c'mon. Hell I would have just taken a, "No you're not getting un-banned because.... ect." But this is just getting rood guys, over 2 years of being banned is enough I think. And If you really think about it, if I ever do anything again it's as easy as banning for life no if, and's, or but's... So guy's I'd really love to start playing again, I mean I tried getting on the Official server but it's just a ghost town. Like I said before I love this server and wish I could atleast get a "No" instead of just being ignored... Anyway guys thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't a CSC back when you posted this, and i'm pretty much the only person who replies to these nowadays.
I'm getting on the server right now to check the ban list and see why you were banned.

No reason here, or anyone who banned you. I'll unban you now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. JiglesWorth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Thank you so much Coront, I had pretty much given up hope for ever playing on Frostburnt. I am gonna try and play right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:17 pm

I wouldn't recommend that, we're currently undergoing a lot of buggy-ness atm (thank garry for that).

Refer here for details http://www.frostburnt.com/t2113-3-9-15-psa-read-now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. JiglesWorth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Well it's still saying I am banned, guess maybe restart needed or haven't gotten around to it due to update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Hmm, thats odd. I'll look into it later today.

In the meantime, check out my mixtape: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=405896434
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. JiglesWorth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Thanks bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Ok, try again, you should definitely be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban Mr. JiglesWorth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1