Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: [Expired]Removal Of Ban Marty Mcfly    Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Server: Post Nuke Rp
YourSteamID:STEAM_0:0:66134822
YourRpName: Marty Mcfly
DateOfIncident: Can't Remember
TimeOfIncident: Can't Remember
TimeZone: Eastern
PleaseExplainWhatHappened: So Chess starts flying back into town on a map I at stupid spawn in a can use my phys gun and try to hit him out of the air out of my stupidity. He sees it maneuvers away hits a wall of the map and blames it on me (which he should) and jumps down uses his admin fists and kills me. I complain to my friends about this and they start questioning Chess about why he killed me. Chess then looks up logs ,I lie to him (should've been honest). Chess gets angry bans me permanently. I had read the rules but skimmed through them and missed the rule about prop surfing which included pushing people around in air. I should of read the rules more carefully and not be so stupid and lie to a admin.

Last edited by Coront on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : why are my ban appeals never looked at)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/CerealGrapistMan
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal Of Ban Marty Mcfly    Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:59 pm

[Re-opened] [Re-try] [Use Correct Format] [Incorrect Format] [Correct Format] [Denied] [Accepted] [Claimed] [ [Locked] Try again in 2 and a half millenniums. Maybe then you will please lord bizzclaw and be a good boy and then we will have fun banana time. But until then we gonna have to ask based god for his meal of disapproval. But i can see you as a co-owner if you donate 32 dogecoin so your chances are pretty high

+Appeal please make mod

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal Of Ban Marty Mcfly    Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:18 pm

What did you say

Last edited by Marty Mcfly on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hi)
Back to top Go down
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal Of Ban Marty Mcfly    Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:05 pm

I believe youve tried getting yourself unbanned 3-4 times already, each time its been turned down.
The only think i think that would get your appeal approved is if you gave Bizz $100-200 bucks.

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Expired]Removal Of Ban Marty Mcfly    Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:52 pm

well they havn't been looked at and I should've waited longer

Last edited by Marty Mcfly on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reasons)
Back to top Go down

[Expired]Removal Of Ban Marty Mcfly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1