HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:12 pm

*I’m adding another part named “About Me” as I feel that couldn't be shown with the existing questions*

In-game Name: Romulus

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:100857376) This is the Steam ID for my old account for reference --> (STEAM_0:0:45409699)

Have you donated: Can't spent all my money on maple syrup based drugs.

Where are you from/time zone: Canada/EST

How long have you played: That’s a good question, most of my hours in Garry’s Mod on this account have been put into PNRP, but I also have many hours on my old account, CaptnSmurf.

How did you hear about FF: I heard about it from my friend.

How old are you: I am 14 years old, 15 as of April 16.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, it is used when it's needed.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Coront, Price/Blackhawkdown, Red Cloud, Opsan, Gnomp, Aesop, Bizzclaw and Mr.Chacon

Have you played on any of our other servers: Played on the TTT a few times.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I want to be a Moderator because I want to help, cause really what other reason is there? If you want to be Mod just for the sake of being a Moderator you should reevaluate your choice. You should try to become a Mod so you can make a difference in the community, not so you can just brag about it and take the opportunity away from someone who wants to actually help the community strive. I feel as if I can really help with moderating the server and taking some stress off the higher ups.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: I can offer my full loyalty and dedication to the job. I can also offer you a promise, a promise that I’ll try my best to fulfill my duties, to not abuse my powers and to actually do something to help. I know it’s not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, it’s going to be hard and I can see that.

About Me: I’m Canadian so that means I’m addicted to maple syrup and I have a pet moose. I’m not the greatest talker but I can listen. So I guess that makes me a makeshift therapist. I can kind of draw (Criticism is welcomed), this is a piece I’m working on currently, it’s a Penguin-Turtle Hybrid-->
Drawing:

Role-playing is pretty fun sometimes, except when people make a scenario too out of this world, like where your dog’s cousin’s pet giraffe can speak 8 different languages, including spaghetti. That’s about as much as I can say about me, if you really want to get to know me you’d have to actually talk to me and ask questions as I'm not a big fan of writing about myself.

Anything else you want to add: I realize that I’m a bit young but I've watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail so that should show that I’m fairly mature. Also, if anything about my application concerns you just contact me on Steam and I'll answer any and all questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Coront on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : typo fix)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm

+support go in and do it <|:^)

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Last edited by Opsan on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Opsan, I think what he meant by that is, he's not great at having full on conversations. I've talked with him and he isn't afraid to ask something if he's wondering it.

Also, +support from me.
He has some good potential in him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Yeah I meant I'm not the best with small talk, like "Wow that weather sure is crazy!" I prefer talking about somewhat meaningful things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:21 am

+1 considering that hes played for a long time and I have never seen him break any rules. Why not give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 pm

I don't even know the dude and I wanna give him a +support. He put a lot of effort into the application and I think he'll put even more effort into being a mod on the server.

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks for the support!

Fun Fact: In 2012, 3 thieves stole $18 million worth of maple syrup from a Quebec maple syrup reserve.

Fun Fact Deux: In Canada, not having enough maple tree sap and/or adding other ingredients like sugar makes it illegal to call your syrup "maple" syrup. If you call it "maple syrup" you can be fined by the government.

Last edited by CaptnSmurf on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot quotation marks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 pm

+1
Every time i have seen you on you seem pretty cool

Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Is that drawing finished yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Drawing (sideways for some reason):

Last edited by CaptnSmurf on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Also, to anyone who hasn't already, join my cult. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MichaelRosenLikesWindmills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:34 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Haven't seen him on in a little while, but he seems like a good guy. I haven't seen him break any rules, and he hasn't caused any drama around. +1!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf   Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:01 pm

[Denied]

Not active as of late, otherwise would be accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application TheMooseMan16/CaptnSmurf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1