HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20350176 (Steam Profile)

Your RP Name: Eugene Toppleover

Their SteamID: Nyextri-STEAM_0:1:58451599 : Shiner Jones-STEAM_0:0:26652185

Their RP Name: Nyextri, Shiner Jones

Date of incident: 1-20-2015

Time of incident: (5-12pm)

Time Zone: Eastern (EST)

There's a video around 20-30 minutes long so I'm going to summarize the majority of it, and the important bits.. A group and myself decided to start a raid upon Shiner Jones' faction. People died and bailed, however I stayed behind with one guy and managed to eliminate the remaining players defending their base. While we were still finishing off the snipers inside of the base, the majority of the members of Shiner Jones' faction returned to location and watched the raid, refusing to leave because they saw other people do it before during raids. With no defenses left, we proceed to break into their gates and loot the backpacks of the fallen.  Trying to figure out how to get to the other side of a fence, I proceed to crack a keypad with my back turned to the group of people, who in this time, took the opportunity to crouch under the fence to the other side and Nyextri goes for a one backpack that was on the ground on the other side of this fence. Moments later, Shiner Jones proceeds up the ramp and also retrieves items, which he constantly denied doing so after being furiously questioned. In conclusion, Shiner Jones and Nyextri broke NLR to retrieve the items that were dropped during our raid.

Last edited by Mr. Sandbox on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:35 pm

I came back and watched and went on ramparts to watch but was told ot leave by admin which i did. I never once picked up anything And i will stick to that till i die. Im sorry For coming back, at the time not knowing i wasn't aloud to do so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:08 pm

You leave when an Admin tells you, but not when a Moderator does? Do you think Moderators can't punish you for breaking the rules or something? I'll have you know that we are equally as able to do that. Also, I didn't appreciate how you got your buds to yell and insult me when I was fairly participating in the raid, or when your friend Akura was placing lights everywhere so your men could see us plain as day and kill us, I doubt you would have gotten those removed had I not intervened. I also didn't like when you and your group went into a area where there were backpacks that had not yet been looted, and Bob Barter or whatever started screaming "OH OH OH MY GOD" in there, that raises some suspicion about it. You also decided that it would be a great idea to constantly ask me and Sandbox questions about what was going on. Before anyone can attempt to disprove anything I have said just now, let me provide undeniable proof of you doing these actions.

Please listen to what a staff member tells you, whatever rank they are, they should be treated with respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 pm

all honesty i really did think that we could watch. i know now that its agains't the rules. Colin i didn't listen to you because you were involved in the raid, which put u on there side. My bad i already addmited i was wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Shiner wrote:
I came back and watched and went on ramparts to watch but was told ot leave by admin which i did. I never once picked up anything And i will stick to that till i die. Im sorry For coming back, at the time not knowing i wasn't aloud to do so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:05 pm

well guess thats 2 month ban for me then...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Shame on you, you just lied and make it worse also I like how you accued me being Godmode.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiner

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:08 pm

i didn't one of the guys i was with said u noclipped in and picked your stuff up and then disapeared. I don't think you did though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:25 am

dude, Nyextri was shown here in Sandbox's video that he picked up items from a deathcase. I believe he should be banned as well.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)   Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Just watched both videos, I would have banned/kicked them the moment they came back. You tried to give them a chance but once again "they no listen" said old asian karate master. Heh the part where they started spawning lights I woulda reached for my ulx bind like theres no tomorrow. Patience is a virtue. -Leon Price over and out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player Abuse Report (Shiner Jones & Nyextri)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1