Shiner

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Server: Post nukem

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:26652185

Your RP Name:Shiner Jones

Date of incident:1/23/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 6:00 pm

Time Zone: mountain standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:While playing I received a ban for 2 months, for reasons lying to admins, nlr, rdm, and ect. I was confused for the reason to this ban for no admin had talked to me. I then messaged opsan (who gave the ban) on steam. From there he told me i was banned by chess. I then went on the ts where chess explained to me that i was banned for breaking nlr during a raid because i had come back to watch the enemy raid my base. I did not participate in the raid after dieing, just wanted to watch. After being told to leave by an admin i left.  ( At this point i did not know that coming back and watching raids was bad, since i had seen it done before, knowing now that it was against the rules i know i shouldn't of done it and won't in the future.) Then after that i explained That the rdm i was charged with was a misunderstanding and i served a previous punishment for it already, and that i never lied to any admins. At this he said That Alot of players have been complaining about me alot for what ever reasons they were. Now I don't know if this is because they claim i have been breaking rules( which i try very hard to not do) or because they just dislike my personality. I will be the first person on here to openly say that i have a bit of a temper when i feel that i have been wronged. Im quick to cuss people out and yell. I know this is caused alot of anger with other players and i want to personally apologize to them, cause no reason should i cuss any of you out. Now i would like to say I try to help alot of people out on the server and be a good player, And i understand a ban for the nlr and so on. But i do not think that  2 month ban is fair because some players don't get along with me. Now if each of these players were giving proof for rules i broke or times i went to far that's fine. But from what it sounds like Its just people who have got a beef with me complaining for no reason other than they don't like me. Now i know I shouldn't be starting fights and if this ban was shortened I would be more than happy to try and prove i can be a more friendly player on the server and get along with other players.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
I have no evidence other than peoples words who agree or disagree with me being a nusince on the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cody Beck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:21 pm

+Support You know, my friend got banned for the same thing. I am kind of starting to wonder about this server now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:27 pm

-Support You just lied face to Mr. Sandbox that you didn't pick any death suitcases.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:06 am

No, you deserve no leniency to your just deserved punishment because all proofs are stacked against you. 2 videos are presented against you clearly doing all of these punishable offenses:

-Infraction of NLR rules
-Arguing with staff on repeated offenses
-not listening and abiding by staff requests/orders on multiple occasions
-Taking back your items from your deathcases, preventing raiders to their deserved reward
-multiple accounts of lying and falsifying information to staff and fellow players
-embarking fellow more gullible players into your rules-breaking behavior
-propagating dissentive behavior in your fellow players to be contrarian to staff

Your judgement is guilty.
Your sentence is 2 months Isocube.
Further arguing can devolve into a more serious sentence.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Jeff are you a staff member?

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:20 pm

While Jeff isnt staff, id say if he was hed be quite correct on that. Also be careful Jeff because weve already had discussions on people talking like staff etc etc makes some players mad so just keep that in mind. This goes to everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:19 pm

i was making a Judge Dredd impersonation really.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Sorry Jeff just covering all the corners, a player was yelled at before for doing almost the same stuff and I just dont want him feeling singled out plus some people get really pissy about it then staff has to hear about it constantly all the time. No hard hard feelings meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:02 am

I read the thread, I know what you are saying and ill have to side with Artik. Don't bash him in because he knows shit. Of course that doesn't entitle him to being morale superior to anyone else.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:45 am

I wouldnt doubt that he knows his stuff Jeff. And for the record when I said previously "if he was hed be quite correct" I meant as in I agree with your sentencing of shiner joke and again I only yelled at you because I also yelled at artik, so joke or not I just didnt want Artik to feel singled out. I believe some of this to be a misunderstanding. Back on the topic of Shiner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:12 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
I read the thread, I know what you are saying and ill have to side with Artik. Don't bash him in because he knows shit. Of course that doesn't entitle him to being morale superior to anyone else.

Let me get this straight, you think we're bashing him because he's acting like staff and he knows shit? Quite the opposite really. His post about CAKE was 100% inaccurate, and then everyone took it the wrong way. I don't care if people act like staff if they know what they're talking about, just don't do it to the point where you think you can give a judgement on someone's punishment.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:33 pm

./denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Cody Beck wrote:
+Support You know, I happen to have a friend that got banned for the same thing. I think it's the server operator's fault, rather than the players themselves!

[Denied]Removal of ban Shiner Jones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1