HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcom

PostSubject: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:13 pm

if you seeing this post pls contact me
if you give it back ill pay you enough

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:14 pm

How much?

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:23 pm

Ice Frost wrote:
How much?

8k each
500 powders
1 super miner
1 film
1 conglo armor
1 recon print

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Umm no thanks sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Ice Frost wrote:
Umm no thanks sorry.

you have it?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Maybe...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:53 pm

You died because of a ghoul, I have the logs here:

"Unownable has killed Malcom_Mcmara with a npc_feralghouls and lost 934XP."

Don't know who took it though, but take that as a lesson; NEVER go AFK in post nuke, ever.
Why would you go AFK with that much stuff anyway?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Coront wrote:
You died because of a ghoul, I have the logs here:

"Unownable has killed Malcom_Mcmara with a npc_feralghouls and lost 934XP."

Don't know who took it though, but take that as a lesson; NEVER go AFK in post nuke, ever.
Why would you go AFK with that much stuff anyway?!

i forgot to unequip all the stuffs

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:11 pm

He was afk as scavnger with 75hp and wearing hardsuit, terrible idea my friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArtikNinetails

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:30 am

Not saying it was me, but I do have a third hardsuit now and a nice barret.

Might sell the hardsuit for about 25k of each but I do love my barret.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Artik what you just did makes no sense by the way. It just makes you look like even more of an asshole than you already are so like...yea. Pretty...like...pointless..honestly. Razz And you're not badass because I know atleast 5-10 people that are richer than you including myself. #REKT360NOSCOPE1080ONRAIDERMAGERD2015

James King

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Artik what you just did makes no sense by the way. It just makes you look like even more of an asshole than you already are so like...yea. Pretty...like...pointless..honestly. Razz And you're not badass because I know atleast 5-10 people that are richer than you including myself. #REKT360NOSCOPE1080ONRAIDERMAGERD2015

WHAT!? I cant post a tl;dr on one of charles' post? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Also inb4 yummy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Its ok Malcom you have to lose things to gain sometimes and for the record I was online all weekend and didnt see artik at all so I doubt he has any of your gear. And artik ill admit that was just a little mean to say man, its ok if your RP character is a dick but cmon man out of character we are a community here, no reason to put him down like that brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Malcom, don't listen to Artik's BS, I haven't seen him on for over a month now, and he sure as hell wasn't on the day you lost all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, what is your player name? I'll be sure to throw you something next time I see you.

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:

Top kek. Never said anything about me being rich. I'm a broke ass player. Even ask Chacon or Biggie.

Coront wrote:
Malcom, don't listen to Artik's BS, I haven't seen him on for over a month now, and he sure as hell wasn't on the day you lost all that stuff.

I just said that I wasn't trying to say that I took it, but that I have an extra third one that I got from another player that I sold some stuff to that I would be able to sell to Malcom for 25k of each. I figured I would say that because hardsuits are around 30-40k of each depending on who you buy from so I thought I was cutting malcom a deal since he lost his.

Peace is for those who do not have the power to defeat their enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:00 pm

i know who took my suit and that someone was watching me and i see no problem in artik's comment and i once thought about buying it from him

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc   

Back to top Go down

finding someone took my gears hardsuit,barret etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: