HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof.Nano

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:34 pm

In-game Name:Prof.Nano, The Dark One

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47977125

Have you donated: No.

Where are you from/time zone: Alabama/Central

How long have you played: 1 1/2 -2 years

How did you hear about FF: I heard about it from Rebbeca, she suggested that I become a Mod

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Rebbeca, Bizzclaw, Ameno, Bestagold, Opsan, Red Cloud, Elder Price, Antown

Have you played on any of our other servers: Spacefrost Server, and if the test server counts then yes.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to become a Moderator because for about a year or so I've been playing mainly on this server, and Rebecca once suggested that I apply for a staff position. Not only that but I would like to help out the Frostburnt community in anyway I can, I have lots of memories on the Postnuke server and plan to make many more.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer judgement without Bias, I take my job seriously and I can keep my cool when in a heated argument or event. I have a open scheduled so I should be able to be one ALMOST every day. I can always get on during the weekends unless something comes up that I can't control. I can do my job while I'm sick. but not if I'm deathly ill or been threw surgery.

Anything else you want to add: I've had positions in Administration and Moderation before, however I've yet to have one on Gmod. I'm well know around the community, anyone who has been around for a while can tell who I am. You can ask some of the Admin's and Mod's Ive listed up above and they can tell you a bit about me. Im a TBU veteran. I love to play video games.

Last edited by Prof.Nano on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:31 pm

I'll offer a +Support on this.

He's mad at me because I helped uncover his plot to destroy the world (Don't ask) , but I think he could do his job well. I've never seen him have any problems following rules and he seems to get along well with other players.

Prof.Nano

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:45 pm

We never had a plot to destroy the world. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Prof.Nano wrote:
We never had a plot to destroy the world. Question

Starting a 3 way war would have killed everyone. Still, this isn't really relevant to the moderator application.

turner1227

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:18 pm

I've known this guy for a while and see him as level-headed, responsible, and like he said unbiased.
He has my support *thumbs up*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:13 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:

He's mad at me because I helped uncover his plot to destroy the world (Don't ask)
You're giving yourself too much credit m8.

+Support. Nice guy that understands the rules.

Also it's "Antwon" not "Antown"

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:08 pm

|Antony| wrote:
DCWasteland3r wrote:

He's mad at me because I helped uncover his plot to destroy the world (Don't ask)
You're giving yourself too much credit m8.

Nah. It was a group effort, but I still contributed.

Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:50 pm

+1
Pretty cool guy

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 pm

+1 support, very interesting rp experiences with him and he has always had a level head. Never seen him cause issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:42 am

[ACCEPTED]

[ACCEPTED] Moderator Application: Prof.Nano
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1