HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Donator: You Donated THANK YOU.

Respected:Friends of the owner/owners or CSC/CSCs OR past admin/mod who left. This rank means most likely you have some power that most normal players don't (Access is higher then 2) you can talk to people of high rank with ease! no need to knock on a channel door ether just walk in! Unlike all other "Lesser" level staff you don't need to ask to come in! Your a friend!

Mod: You are staff but no one will see you as staff on staff unless confronted about your rank.
You will have a REALLY REALLY hard time trying to talk to anyone higher then you unless your a friend of theirs.
You will be mocked at times by players and sometimes not seen by staff.

Admin: Once this rank was housed by a few people and held as a part of staff in everyone in staff's minds. Now it is just another way of saying "more power but still a mod" as almost all mods are now admins. Now its a pain in the ass for this rank to talk to anyone in SuperAdmin and up in rank but it is easier then when we were mods.

Super Admin: Respected members of staff. Trusted. Picked by Bizzclaw and higher up staff members. They get power restricted rooms in team speak, they get a chance to be in the Private channels as well as the ok to talk to the higher ups with more ease. Respected more then anyone below them in rank.

CSC: Rare too see them but these people are the most trust members of staff! No need to knock with this people they can walk in if they dam well please! No asking needed! No requests to join, No waiting to talk to people, no need for anything nor worry for anything or anyone! The also cant do wrong! WTF!

Co-Owner: A worn out old title for someone who is a friend of mine sits in. Respect ether is too high or too low. At times he can join the server because of the people who mock him, other times he cant be left alone!

Owner: Filled by 3 people. A coder, A goof-ball, and a hard case. The coder makes sure everything is running smoothly on the server with his code, The goof-ball spices up rp with....things....and the hard case keeps everyone in line, Unfortunately due to their rank and work, they get little time to talk to the player or staff, so when they select who or what is done it could be the wrong choice, but due to how high this rank is there is no such thing. They can only do right as it is their server.

Spaceburnt Powerlord: This rank use to mean nazi power. a joke Ameno (owner) use to say. This rank has been handed out as a joke.

Jew: Going along with the Nazi joke theme these were also handed out as a joke.

Scum: A Joke Tag.

Casul: A Joke Tag.

Access 1-10: Keys used to enter rooms with join power requirements on them.

Server Operator: In other words: Not a server admin but you can change the team speak.

Poke Powerlord: Stops all people including staff from poking you. WTF WHY WOULD YOU NEED THIS? YOUR STAFF YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER WITH EASE!

Poke All Key: a Way to make everyone else on staff feel like shit when trying to poke you and they see this on only the highest of the highest people on staff Like poking you is a gift...its something we must pray for...

Lastly: Normal: the only rank which every person has, making us equal in a way. a title in which is never wanted due to everyone having it and never disliked as it is not a inside joke untold,or something that stops people from talk to each other.

So why here? why the forums? Simple, I can't confront you about these things as i would have
A: Would Never had gotten the chance to.
B: Would have never have Finished this whole shiz.

The reason i bring this up is so we can work this out and fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:01 am

You forgot founder

Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:53 am

"Mod: You are staff but no one will see you as staff on staff unless confronted about your rank.
You will have a REALLY REALLY hard time trying to talk to anyone higher then you unless your a friend of theirs.
You will be mocked at times by players and sometimes not seen by staff."

In my opinion, if that's what you're worried about when you're mod, you're not a good mod.
You should be worried about player RDMers or long admin sits, or if there's a staff member online... Not how you aught to climb up the social tree.
The same goes for any other rank.

Last edited by SpRaY_N_PrAy on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quit bein nosey)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 pm

CSCs are supposed to be in charge of forum moderation. Neighborhood memes.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Most respected are people who earned it, either by loyalty or by doing ethical things.

Question: Are these descriptions based on personal opinion and views or was there a amount of people polled? (although some are quite obvious)

Please elaborate on *work out and fix* Work out and fix what? the ranks? the power? the names? what should be fixed and worked on?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:51 pm

I'd like to discuss these two:

"Poke Powerlord: Stops all people including staff from poking you. WTF WHY WOULD YOU NEED THIS? YOUR STAFF YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER WITH EASE!

Poke All Key: a Way to make everyone else on staff feel like shit when trying to poke you and they see this on only the highest of the highest people on staff Like poking you is a gift...its something we must pray for..."

The Poke Powerlord is literally only used by Bleck and Aesop, Aesop rarely gets on the server, so why would you need to poke him if it isn't about a teamspeak problem? And if it is, he's usually in a channel that access 3's can enter, and if not, he's in a access 5 channel. Usually Bleck is hanging out in Opsan's Cone if he isn't talking with James or Gnomp.

Poke All Key, what are you talking about with this one? All it allows you to do is poke the people with Poke Powerlord, so I don't see how in any way it "make(s) everyone else on staff feel like shit when trying to poke you and they see this on only the highest of the highest people on staff Like poking you is a gift". Why would anyone think that poking someone with the Poke All Key is a gift? As long as the person who has the Key, and doesn't have the Poke Powerlord badge, you can poke them aslong as you aren't a Guest or a Prisoner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now   Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:01 pm

Higher ups are not impossible to talk to. In fact I answer questions on a daily basis while working at my 40 hour a week job. And while spending time with my family and wife to be. I use my data that I pay extra for to have steam mobile and remain staff on duty 24/7 365 literally. 4 p.m 3 a.m, anytime constantly. Many of the staff have created stupid ranks and non poke-able ranks in order to escape the constant complaints and needs of the community. So please try not to be to harsh in your opinion of them when they ignore you, we all have times we really don't want to deal with it. For example, wile writing this I was spammed with requests to join the TS channel just to do nothing of importance. We love you guys, but were humans with lives and we also need our space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Community Tags/Ranks/ect. as they are now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1