HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Unbann/moderator applications need to be watched

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Unbann/moderator applications need to be watched   Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:37 pm

I have been looking around the forums recently and i have noticed that there are alot of unbann appeals and a couple of moderator applications have been sitting there (including mine for 6 months) I feel that we need more people to watch the forums instead of only having bizz whi is working on the server and ameno who is usually working on the new postnuke suggestions page
and when i mention bizz and ameno i mean that they are usually too busy...not that they are too lazy

:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unbann/moderator applications need to be watched   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:04 pm

Well I can confirm all the higher up staff are always busy spartan and im sure they just havent had the luxury of getting around to the forums. I know Jamz REALLY wants this update done but he has a shit ton of work to do on it plus we all have family, work and school outside of FF. Im sure they will handle them soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unbann/moderator applications need to be watched   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:12 pm

I guess your right....its just that six months is s long time

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbann/moderator applications need to be watched   

Back to top Go down

Unbann/moderator applications need to be watched
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: