HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:35 am

To me i kind of like them but i don't really like them

I like them because you can use those models that you used to have to manually bone merge

But i don't really like them because everyone's just gonna use those
I love to see all these interesting pac suits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 pm

FUCKYOUGHOULS wrote:
To me i kind of like them but i don't really like them

I like them because you can use those models that you used to have to manually bone merge

But i don't really like them because everyone's just gonna use those
I love to see all these interesting pac suits

Can't you put PAC items on the fallout outfits?

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:35 pm

You can, but you can't use your old PAC's on em. And i'm guessing people are too lazy to re-create their PAC's on the New models
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:42 am

Less me being lazy, more me not knowing what the fuck to do to fix all this.
I can't use armor draw mode disable to work on my PAC, I know shit about the new bones and how to place things correctly on the new models. I don't know how to revert to old models. I wouldn't know how to fix the weapons issue with the old models

As much as the new models are nice, I'm not find of them. It was long and hard work on James and it pisses me off to say I don't like this change in particular

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:23 pm

As much as I know an artist hates it when others don't like his work, I honestly like the half life 2 models miles more because of the flexibility with pac

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 pm

I like em, however the Pac modeling is a pain in the arse to do, but I couldent have adapted it before hand because the models were not available before the release.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:23 pm

I like the new models, but I think players should be offered greater selection in their starting outfits. So instead of giving different classes access to different starting models, they all get to select from the non-armor stuff (pre-war clothes, suit, trenchcoat, jumpsuit, ect.)

Edit: For the RP's, y'know?

Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Didn't have an issue redoing my PAC, new stuff looks cool.

PostSubject: Re: So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?   Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 pm

One small note, the models are extremely large. As in they're at least 2 feet taller than regular players and can't fit in crouch-entrances. Scaling them down might be a good idea, because at the moment, it just makes you easier to kill.

So what's everyone's opinion on the new models?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1