Share | 

[Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 am

In-Game Name: Yurik Hunt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6058796
Have you Donated?: No I have not donated.
Time Zone: Mountain Time
How Long have you played?: I have been playing PNRP for around 5-6 years now, but I started to play Frostburnt about a year and a half now.
How did you hear about Frostburnt: A good friends from the Official Server told me of a newer better version of the PNRP Gamemode. So i began playing Frostburnt.
How old are you?: I am 16 years as of right now, I will be 17 by the end of Feburary.
Do you have a Microphone: Yes I have a mic, and I use it every day while playing.
Do I know any Mod/admins: Ill name all the staff members i know which will include those above admin. Chess, Bizzclaw, Ameno, Mr. Chacon, Red Cloud.
Have you played on any of our other servers?: No i have not, I am mainly a dedicated PNRP sever player.
Why you wish to be a mod: I love being apart of staff on servers, i love having a say in things that can happen around the server even in a small amount. I enjoy playing the role of the sort of police on a server.
What can you offer as a Mod: Constant online hours all through the week, great consecutive service to the server as a Mod, fairness with rule regulations.
Anything else to add?: I have experience of being apart of staff on many other servers. I understandthe circumstances are different within a PNRP server, but once you learn the rules, you learn to advise people while not being a mod (since you don't have a say in punishment etc.)

I forgot to add.
I do play as a mixture of different characters due to the lack of excitement once you rank into the stronger side of the servers people. I have Yurik Hunt (Main Character) and Markus Vance (Newly Created).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:22 pm

didn't you already make a mod app? and I plus 1'd it with all comments attached? and it never got looked at ever again by a person of higher power?

Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Yes I did. It never got a decision to it so I decided to make another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:33 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 pm

-support. i have one good reason for this, you do not play enough on the server, sure you used to but now and days i hardly see you. i think you can be a dam good mod because your blunt and know where to draw the line and i like that. i just think you need to become a little more in tune with the server again then you will have my support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:34 pm

yurik is the chillest of the chill though, ive known him since buttbuddy camp

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:50 pm

I say +support. I think once he gets staff he will be more active. As it stands what does he gain from playing? He already has a lot there is to have, as well as a lot of his group being banned.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:12 pm

[Denied]

Hasn't been active as of late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Yurik Hunt's Mod Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1