HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player abuse report Charles Matthews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:PostNukeRP Enhanced

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:64030449

Your RP Name:Fade Attano

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:1:36930418

Their RP Name:Charles Matthews

Date of incident:2/14/2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
3:00 PM
Time Zone:PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
We recently owned a base literally 1-3 minutes before he raided I only had a KOS sign up and my friend Shawn just placed a model with a keypad not on the base like it states on the rules nothing in it. Shawn drops one piece of the radar and Charles comes in says raid shoots us and takes our stuff then just leaves. There is no rule that says we have to have a building sign in order for it to be unraidable. We were setting up in RP putting signs up and all he just comes to kill us for no reason he doesn't bother to check inside the base and just loots our stuff. There was nothing of value, Knowing Charles he just wants to start a war with us. Every single door was unlocked and opened. And yesterday there was a hit on him and it was legit and he then says i don't care and leaves. And bizzclaw says "I prefer we all go back before this event started." So we happily give him his stuff back and we pretend it never happened. And now we want the same thing to happen for us. to Charles all he wants is to start a war all of us know this. There was nothing of value inside the base just because there's a kos sign doesn't mean you can just go in and raid if there's nothing of value inside. What we want to happen is to go back before this situation happened, all the doors on the base was unlocked all doors and all after he killed us he didn't bother to go inside the base instead he just looted our cases. All Charles wants is to go to war with people and murder people because he is bored. As bad as it sounds it's true. We want to report charles because he is making the server into a dark rp all he wants is to find a way to kill someone or raid a base for absolute no reason.

<15:12:24> "Anchorman": Im not war hungry Im bored
<15:12:33> "Anchorman": I have so much shit and nothing to use it on
<15:13:23> "Anchorman": My friend has been looking for someone to raid for 3 days

I understand the format

Last edited by lukevader24011 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:55 pm

KOS sign = Raid.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:56 pm

This was already resolved, you had a KOS sign, your base was bound to get raided.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Where does it stat that in the rules? That's really not a valid reason considering all doors are unlocked just because there is a KOS Sign doesn't mean you can go and simply raid there is nothing of Value. This is suppose to be a High RP server. That is equivalent of saying there a sign that says KOS with guns inside lets go raid that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:09 pm

It's common sense. This is why there's a common sense rule. There's assholes who try to get around having repercussions for owning a private base. Besides, a KOS sign is pretty malicious if you ask me.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:16 pm

It's also common sense that if all doors are open and unlocked and were still putting things up it's under construction and nothing worth raiding if there was actual stuff worth raiding in there we wouldn't be doing this report. And if you need a building sign up for it to be unraidable there's nothing in the rules that state that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:22 pm

There is a rule, however, stating that if you have a keypad, raidable item, or KOS sign, the base becomes raidable. Also, bases can be raided without reason if the base is large and has more than one room, which the factory did.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:25 pm

There was none at the time that he arrived the keypad was on a model not on the base with nothing in it.
and saying this "bases can be raided without reason if the base is large" is simply asking for people to go in and rdm only for the thing the owners are saying. Charles simply wants to start a war with us or raid like he stated in those teamspeak messages.

Where does it state this in the rules "bases can be raided without reason if the base is large and has more than one room" if it did why do people get in trouble when they do and not Charles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Um... Raiding has to be announced, so it's not RDM. There was KOS sign, so it was a raidable base.

If someone does raid you without yelling it in chat then it's RDM.

Also,
Therefore large bases can be raided without reason.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Last edited by Opsan on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 pm

That's not the point there's nothing of value inside the base just charles looking for a reason to raid someone and get away with it. Again common sense all doors were opened nothing of value inside just him being bored and trying to kill someone and has ruined many rp experiences. You said it yourself Common Sense. Even with a one room door just because it has a KOS Sign and nothing of value inside you can simply raid it?

"You cannot raid single door bases because there's nothing of value inside" Should still be applicable to large bases nothing of value inside. So there's a imaginary rule that says Raid people with nothing inside and kill them because your bored and have nothing else to do and is because it's just Big.

<15:12:24> "Anchorman": Im not war hungry Im bored
<15:12:33> "Anchorman": I have so much shit and nothing to use it on
<15:13:23> "Anchorman": My friend has been looking for someone to raid for 3 days

Last edited by lukevader24011 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Yes common sense, if you have a KOS sign outside your base, would it not be reasonable for me to expect you to be doing malicious activity inside? You expect me to believe you guys had a KOS sign outside your base just for the hell of it? It's not public, must be a base. It's raidable.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Charles Matthews   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:44 pm

We literally just bought the base and were putting things up I wouldn't be mad if it was 10 or 15 minutes of difference but it was 3-5 minutes after we bought it were putting things up and stuff and putting our signs up I was typing it when I was on the roof and saw them roll up. They didn't give us time to build or nothing like I wrote in my report. Also the only reason you let him get away is because we didn't have a building sign, Where does it say that in the rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player abuse report Charles Matthews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1