HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:52 pm

At first I didn't want to do this, but I think I would like to help the community a bit more if I can.

In-game Name: King (Formerly KingKatchup)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:47194105

Have you donated: No, sorry, I am a broke college student.

Where are you from/time zone:  Pacific time zone.

How long have you played:  Almost 8 months on this server and on the second (nonexistent) postnuke server(150 hrs on current server and about 200 on the HG/FF#2 postnuke server).

How did you hear about FF: I joined the server CDC, switched to HG which was converted to a FF#2 server, when that shut down I came back to the first server.

How old are you:  19.

Do you have a microphone:  Yep.

Do you know any of our admins: Chris Maverick/Killermarine, Alaska, Bizzclaw, Char, Blank,  Mushroom, Killacrab I have met almost everyone else, though they are not on my friends list.

Have you played on any of our other servers: All of them.

Why you wish to be admin:  I would like to help uphold the rules and also help resolve practical problems between players and other things that might need attention.

What can you offer for us as an admin:  I can offer my help to manage things around the server the best I can and will enjoy being the face of our community to new comers that need help or instruction on this particular gamemode.  I can keep my cool, I do not judge by my personal opinion and listen to all players.

Anything else you want to add:  I love playing this gamemode and will still play it either way.  I will NOT abuse any of the privledges and commands that come with this position.  More mohawks will come.

killermarine101

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:48 pm

He's never caused any problems that I've seen or noticed, and I've seen him around since before the HG PNRP server merged with FF to create Server 2.

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:13 am

I think that King is the most qualified person to submit an application so far. I think he deserves it the most.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 am

Thanks brothers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:45 am

King hasn't kidnapped me or tortured me or anything, and I haven't seen him abuse the mohawk code. He should be a moderator. Hell, when I first started posting on the Forums, I was like 'Why isn't this King guy a moderator?' Because... I kind of thought he was a mod. In a place where you can change your name on the fly, you kind of start to assume that everyone who isn't a minge is an admin.
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 am

Missed this thread. For what it's worth king has my approval. I see him on a lot and I have never seen him break a rule.

View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 am

I have elected to promote King to moderator for the time being.

[Locked/Approved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1