Ban

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal Of Ban: Daniel Reid   Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:39 am

Server: Frostburnt Foundation, Post Nuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40872740
Your RP Name: Daniel Reid

Date of incident: Approx. Feb 11, 2015
Time of incident:  About 13:00-15:00
Time Zone:  Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:  A staff member (Coront) came on the server as a "new" player who found a suit of Urban Combat armor and said he found it on a suitcase.  I proceeded to follow him around, he asked me to leave but I didn't.  I tried to lead NPCs to him to kill him, and eventually gave up.  I then shot him, with a pulse sniper, as he was fighting a molerat with a bottle-shank, hoping he wouldn't notice, die, and drop the Combat Armor so I could sell it.  I baited NPCs, and attempted RDM.  3 days later, I was banned permanently by Ameno.  I went to the Teamspeak to try to talk to someone, and was ignored for a while (I think Bizzclaw was coding/ playing other games, I don't blame him).  I then went to Chacon and Antwon to get them to help me talk to someone, but by then Charles Matthews had come in and heard this same story, and proceeded to be rude to me about getting banned, and it made me mad.  When I was finally able to talk to Bizzclaw thanks to Antwon, interrupting something it seemed, I was annoyed and so was Bizzclaw.  When talking we both ended up raising our voices to a degree, and I got even angrier and ended up leaving, (which was a mistake, I realized even before I did it) and as a result was permanently banned from the Teamspeak.  However I realize I should've made a ban appeal before bugging people in Teamspeak about it.  

I realize what I did wrong, and I deeply apologize to Coront, Bizzclaw, Charles (for being rude to him in retalliation in Teamspeak), and to the server.  I am (was) a loyal PostNuke player, and ask for at least some shortening on my ban.  Please realize I will not do what I did before, and just wish to return to the server and its community.  Thank you for your time.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:  For evidence regarding the Coront/Garry/Attempt RDM Issue, Coront has a video on Youtube (I cannot find it myself, perhaps it is private)
As for the Teamspeak issue, Bizzclaw and Charles Matthews were both there.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removal of typos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal Of Ban: Daniel Reid   Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:13 am

+1 Support.
He was a contributing player on the server, RP'ed properly, and has not had any issues with the rules up to this point. Strongly in favor of an unban.

Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal Of Ban: Daniel Reid   Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:40 am

+1 Everyone deserves a second chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal Of Ban: Daniel Reid   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Yeah, we already decided we'd make it a temporary ban if you posted on the forums. Thanks for taking the time to apologize. You're ban will be lifted on Friday, the 20th of February.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted] Removal Of Ban: Daniel Reid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1