HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Dr. Professer

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:03 am

Server:FrostBurnt Foundation PostNukeRP

YourSteamID:STEAM_0:0:75445126

Your RP Name:Dr. Professer Andrew Cell

Date Of Incident:Febuary 15th, 2015

Time Of Incident:(HH:MM 24hr) 12:00A.M.(About)

TimeZone:Eastern

Please Explain What Happened From Start To Finish: I had joined the server on the 14th to a event that was starting soon. Having no weapon, I crafted a OTS33-Pernach. I didn't have ammo and my class is usually scientist so I broke it down. Once that happened though, I got more then crafting price because of my salvaging level (At the time I did not know this was duplicating, simply something I could do since my skill level granted me it). Later, I had gotten RDMed (He was banned for a week) and was a bit angry. So with the resources I had gotten from the event (breaking down stolen armors, guns, etc.) I decided to spawn the OTS33-Pernach and make an attempt to get very rich. I thought it was fine at the time, like previously said. Then every admin came to me and asked why I kept spawning pistols, I owned up to my actions (not knowing it was wrong) and accepted a permanent ban. I've been playing PostNukeRP for about 2 years (started in 2013 with a different account) and I really love the server, and I personally think its one of the best survival game modes on GarrysMod. I am extremely sorry for my actions, and if I get unbanned, I can have my VIP revoked from me, my resources taken away, or even have Dr. Professer Get Deleted. Please, get back to this when possible.

If You Have Evidence To Support This Report, Please Show It Here: Sadly, None
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:17 am

Although I do genuinely think you didn't know what you were doing was wrong, you didn't have a single thought that it may have been against the rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 am

Although I don't recall us having any other problems with you, this will ultimately be left up to Bizzclaw being that it's classified as duping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 pm

wasn't andrew cell the guy who kept making and deleting factions to dodge wars? or was that someone else

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Coront wrote:
Although I do genuinely think you didn't know what you were doing was wrong, you didn't have a single thought that it may have been against the rules?

This is exactly the thing, we don't want people who can't figure out that breaking down a refund item and getting more than they crafted from it is "how it's supposed to be". This is a blatant lack in common sense, and I have a zero tolerance for this. I do acknowledge that this exploit is my fault as I accidentally re added the item that allowed this exploit and I am thankful that you where honest to a staff member without hiding it when they approached you about your salvaging, and it has been fixed. Did you tell anyone else about this exploit?

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
A Dr. Professer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:08 pm

No, I did not share this exploit with anyone other then myself, but my other friend asked why I had gotten banned so I told him, but he dosent play very often, almost never
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Unfortunately we have a zero tolerance for people who take advantage of something instead of working to get it fixed with us, and as such you must deal with the consequences of your actions. You will probably not be unbanned ever. I'm not sure if you know who I am, but I am the one who single handedly made the AI, Music System, Radiation system, character creation system, melee weapons, armor system and pretty much everything that makes this server unique from the official PostnukeRP server. Now I dare say that because I worked so hard on all of this, I take it rather personally that you would see it fit to bypass the game and all I've worked on to balance simply for your greed. I feel like you have no respect for what I've done and if that's the case you don't deserve to be here.

Basically, It feels as if I'm being slapped in the face by a player who I work so hard for, so I don't really feel inclined to give you another chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
A Dr. Professer

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Ok Bizzclaw. I see you've made your decision and I respect that. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal Of Ban For Dr. Professer Andrew Cell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1