Share | 

Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:18 pm

People of The Wasteland!

Are you tired of living a life of suffering?

Are you tired of living a life under the control of mutants and savages?

Are you tired of being unable to spend a day without fearing for your life?

Are you tired of the constant presence of communists on American soil?

Of Course you are!

And the United American Republic is here to help.

We are a legally sanctioned continuation of the Government of the United States of America, and we are hear to rid the nation of famine, mutation, savagery, and of course, COMMUNISM.

We are calling on every unmutated man and woman to take up their patriotic duty, and unite under the flag of the United American Republic, in wartime and peace, to restore the nation to it's former glory.

Contact Congressman DC Stevenson for more information on UAR Citizenship and Civil Defense Membership.

Together, we can bring back AMERICA!

Long Live the UAR! Long Live the Alliance! Long Live America!

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:09 pm

As the soon-to-be Ambassador of Intelligent Mutated Beings, I do not appreciate some of the messages brought up in this advertisement. Speaking of the part that mentions "...to rid the nation of ... mutation" obviously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Intelligent Mutants are basically tribals. And Americans have bigger guns and more lugheads.

So get ready, Tribal wannabes.

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:11 pm

Coront wrote:
As the soon-to-be Ambassador of Intelligent Mutated Beings, I do not appreciate some of the messages brought up in this advertisement. Speaking of the part that mentions "...to rid the nation of ... mutation" obviously

*Coughs*

Last edited by DCWasteland3r on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Just banter, my previous statement

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:25 am

Is it okay to recruit through forums? Suspect

Last edited by SpRaY_N_PrAy on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : U a nosey nig-tit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zontar

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 am

Dont know why it should be not okay..

Patrick Schindler, aye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:43 am

Zontar wrote:
Dont know why it should be not okay..

I'm not making accusations, I'm really wondering if you can recruit through forums.

Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:21 am

Nothing wrong with it.
Also, I think that you should be more worried about the Conglomerate than you are about "mutation". Although, I do think it's cool that your discriminating against ghouls. Keeps the RP going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Daniel Reid wrote:
Intelligent Mutants are basically tribals.  And Americans have bigger guns and more lugheads.

So get ready, Tribal wannabes.

Are you going to learn how to run a faction first?

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm not in charge anymore. I have new... goals.. in game

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:59 am

Remember Kids, ghouls are bad!

Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Ghouls are icky icky, i agree with the Congressman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 pm

what about the whore ghoul?

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 pm

that's in Fallout New Vegas, and no, she's not a whore, per say. she's primarily a hired gun. she only agreed to the job in Freeside because why the hell not, if there's people that would enjoy her kind of kink, its their money in her pockets.

also, fetishes of everything for everyone. everyone has their kink, like i said.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 am

Racism is like a nuclear submarine. It takes two people to launch the "nuke" the only difference is, one of the people is unable to accept change, while the other suffers from it. But both will feel the explosion after they have turned the keys to launch the "nuke" in the first place.

There is still time to stop the key from turning, but first it must be found

FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Nobody really wins in time of war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:35 pm

War isn't about who is right.
It is about who is left.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Not sure if joke about directions, or serious comment about survivors of a war
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Its a reference to the butler from your house in fallout 3

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:52 pm

FoldingFreeman wrote:
Nobody really wins in time of war.

Wrong. America ALWAYS wins. Except in Vietnam.

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Wrong. America ALWAYS wins. Except in Vietnam.

what was that year? i think it was really early.... ya, definitely between the years 1811 and 1813, something really big happened, but i can't for the life of me remember... a really big house that was white was on fire though...

FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:56 pm

On either side of the war there are consequences..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Not to mention America getting its ass handed to it during the korean war.

But I stand with folding, in war nobody wins, for after a war, what is left? Two weakened or dead nations, with the survivors both regretting the decision to Fight the war, and forever feeling hatred for the other side.

This war about "lesser races" will be no different than from the wars of old. Take hitler for example, he thought his german master race would stomp out the supposed lesser beings.....just look how that turned out. His overconfidence in his master race army led to his downfall.

And what about the super mutants of the west? Thier master was crushed by some wanderer. The BoS remembers history as to not repeat its mistakes, for those who repeat it on thier own desire, will find the ending shockingly familiar.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
Not to mention America getting its ass handed to it during the korean war.

But I stand with folding, in war nobody wins, for after a war, what is left? Two weakened or dead nations, with the survivors both regretting the decision to Fight the war, and forever feeling hatred for the other side.

This war about "lesser races" will be no different than from the wars of old. Take hitler for example, he thought his german master race would stomp out the supposed lesser beings.....just look how that turned out. His overconfidence in his master race army led to his downfall.

Um... No? Early war we DID get smacked around because they had ACTUAL medium tanks (T 34-85s) and we had light tanks with a 75mm on it that couldn't penetrate the frontal armor of the T 34-85 I'm pretty sure. But once we pulled out Pershings, Easy 8s, and the M46 Pattons their tanks simply could not stand up to ours. Their armor was rarely later during the mid and later stages of the war.

Also... Casualties... About 35,000 for the Americans if we cross reference between multiple sources. Pretty bad, let's check out the North Koreans! 130,000 dead for their military... We got our asses handed to us? Totally.

"But I stand with folding, in war nobody wins, for after a war, what is left? Two weakened or dead nations, with the survivors both regretting the decision to Fight the war, and forever feeling hatred for the other side."

No? WW2 basically bolstered the US economy because of the lend-lease program. Sure Germany got destroyed, but we got a lot out of it. We really didn't regret fighting the war, nor did the Soviets, the Chinese, the Canadians, or the British. The Germans for sure, with it's allies as well but they were following a crazy psychopath who was fit for leading a country in peacetime but not war. Aside from the whole "Holocaust" thing but that's another story.

"This war about "lesser races" will be no different than from the wars of old. Take hitler for example, he thought his german master race would stomp out the supposed lesser beings.....just look how that turned out. His overconfidence in his master race army led to his downfall."

Hitler and his SS boys only believed that. The Wehrmacht really didn't care, they took an oath and most of them were completely against the idea of "exterminating" lesser races. Look at how it turned out? Sure... Like 9 million losses for the Soviets, 416 hundred thousand for the US... But the Germans lost only 5 million men. If anything, we got stomped out but won.

Also, he did have a lot of confidence in his army. But he overestimated it, made like all of the mistakes, set up the command structure in a confusing way, and tried to micromanage everything like a tard. If he had let his generals play it out, WW2 could have gone over way differently. The first mistake. Not being prepared to fight the USSR for a long time because Hitler assumed that it would be over real fast. Wrong!

Second mistake. Messing up the strategies. He decided to SURROUND Leningrad, not CAPTURE it. Because "Oh, food logistics too complicated for us!". He also delayed the push for Moscow by making his Panzers go to the southern front which was stalled... For some reason. He also decided to go take the oil fields in Caucasus and went to go try to capture Stalingrad which spread out his forces WAY too much. ANOTHER blunder was that he decided to attack Kursk even though the Soviets KNEW he was going to attack that place and therefore heavily fortified it. They also lost. Obviously. And Moscow was basically the center of logistics for the Soviets, so if he at least surrounded it, and captured the rail connections from the south, it would have fucked the Soviets over big time. This is a lot of big mistakes under one category.

Third mistake. The no retreat order. The Germans were more mobile than the Soviets. It's really stupid to just sit there and let the shit get beaten out of you rather than run away. Also, since the Germans were FAR more mobile than the Soviets, they could have allowed them to progress past their supply lines and then counter attack the probably thinly spread out Soviets with a unreliable source of supplies.

His "superior" race would have won if he wasn't so god damned stupid. Even if he had won, pretty sure most of his generals would have overthrown him because they're not his lapdogs like the SS. Also another mistake, forcing suicide on Erwin Rommel, perhaps one of the best tank commanders out there. His army didn't fail him, he failed them as an utterly incompetent leader.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   

Back to top Go down

Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: