HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James King

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:41 pm

TL;DR WHAT ARE YOU LIKE CHARLES OR SOMETHING.. that text wall beats all of Charles by a landslide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 pm

I don't put all of my words in a single paragraph like him so my argument is easier to dissect.

Examples:

Those are single paragraphs from other threads FYI, most of them aren't even in the same post. Also, you don't have to read my "wall of text". Nor do you even have to look at this thread.

Also, are you scared of books or something?

Edit: This is what I look at on other forums on a daily basis
Hue:

Oooooh, big wall of text, run away!!!

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.

Last edited by Tactical Bacon on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:46 pm

Wwwelllppp, not only did you beat charles, you also beat malcom, i congradulate you.

Oh and, your kinda missing the point. We could talk all day about german strategy and american wars, but thats not what my point is. Im trying to make a point about racism.

Its always a good idea to read close, but that doesnt help when you misunderstand the words

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:53 pm

also soviet analwart joseph stalin starved an upward of 10 million ukrainians in a systematic genocide known as holodomor and then nazi's came and killed 3 million ukrainians, and thats not even counting the jews!

DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:16 pm

RedCloud wrote:
DCWasteland3r wrote:
Wrong. America ALWAYS wins. Except in Vietnam.

what was that year? i think it was really early.... ya, definitely between the years 1811 and 1813, something really big happened, but i can't for the life of me remember... a really big house that was white was on fire though...

The fact that we survived it at all is a victory on it's own. By continuing to exist, we won.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Spartan574 wrote:
Wwwelllppp, not only did you beat charles, you also beat malcom, i congradulate you.

Oh and, your kinda missing the point. We could talk all day about german strategy and american wars, but thats not what my point is. Im trying to make a point about racism.

Its always a good idea to read close, but that doesnt help when you misunderstand the words

Yes I will in fact admit that my post was bigger than Charles' usual blocks of paragraphs. His first and only giant post and mine didn't have that much of a difference. He beat me by 100 words and about 500 letters. Also, Malcom doesn't tend to make large posts, nor do I. I actually don't think he's ever done that tbh...

Anyways, I did misunderstand your statement about racism, and after analyzing your post a bit more I actually can understand it, but imo it's a bit vague as to how it actually does pertain to racism, other than the Hitler thing. And just because your main statement was about racism doesn't mean you can dismiss my counter argument to you saying "Not to mention America getting its ass handed to it during the korean war.".

Not like we were going up against basically insurmountable odds and came out with a tie.

Same goes for the other sentence that I made a reply to.

So basically I misinterpreted one of your sentences and you immediately dismiss the rest of my argument against your other two sentences? Sheesh, guess I should stop posting on this thread.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Sawwy?

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Tldr America is great. Suck it yurop.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 pm

America is not as great it used to be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Commie.

PostSubject: Re: Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)   

Back to top Go down

Join the UAR Today! (Radio Broadcast)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: