HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig   Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:31 pm

what just happened to this thread 0_o my brain hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:45 pm

I meant an automatic firearm. I don't use melee for anything tougher than mole rats. :/

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:56 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
I meant an automatic firearm. I don't use melee for anything tougher than mole rats. :/

there was 4xdmg backstab before the update and why it has been removed was knife and bottle now can defense
there is nothing change whether we have additional melee damage or not because there is no change if minges tried to rdm without backstab or not, they already attacked someone and if those minges rdmed someone with backstab then thats mean he was afk so he will die anyhow

and if rule breakers are problem then why we can raid someone? there was tons of issues so if calling an admin is bothering then why we dont just disable pvp dmg?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 pm

A raid is a game mechanic. A noob stabbing someone because they didn't read the rules is annoying.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Honestly, if you want the truth I forgot to remake it into the melee weapon base. It's not a matter of it being removed, but I made the melee weapon systems from complete scratch (although the animations and model system is part of FAS). I simply neglected to make a backstab feature, my bad. I'll re make it when I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Bug] A list of current bugs. By Brig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2