HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:37 am

The UAR Patriot (Issue #1)
Attempted Assassination!

At Approximately 1:25 AM UAR-EST, UAR Congressman DC Stevenson was attacked by Pro-Ghoul Terrorist Timothy Davis.
At the time of the attack, Davis was in possession of an improvised lawnmower-bladed weapon, designed to ignite it's targets. The Congressman was struck multiple time with the weapon, suffering minor burns, but surviving without life-threatening injury, due to his possession of body armor. The attacker is reported as screaming "You Motherfucker" moments before the attack, following which he was subdued by an Eastern Chapter Paladin, and summarily executed with the congressman's own plasma pistol, his last words being quoted as "I protect the ghouls!" Congressman Stevenson, when interviewed by "The UAR Patriot", stated that the attack would have no effect on the Government's policy on preventing ghouls from joining the Civil Defense force, or his own personal opinions on the matter of ghouls' rights.

Editor's Note:
Let this serve as a warning to all those who attempt to cross the UAR. There will be no mercy. NO. MERCY.

(OOC Information Below)
(This actually happened)
(Timothy Davis: MOTHER FUCKER)
(*DEAD* Timothy Davis: I DEFEND THE GHOULS!)

RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 am

"Congressman Stevenson, when interviewed by "The UAR Patriot", stated that the attack would have no effect on the Government's policy on preventing ghouls from joining the Civil Defense force"

while writing: DC is sitting on the floor of a dimly lit room with a lightbulb slowly swinging back and forth overhead, quickly switching between taking a news anchor hat on and off while muttering interview questions to himself and writing them on a broken clipboard with a pen that has no ink.
and a doctor is on the other side of the one way mirror just shaking his head.

Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:15 am

You guys rock. All of you. Love to see some more newspaper articles someday. Helps keep the wasteland feeling alive!

James King

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:24 am

You should of died ayyy lmao

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Can you edit this paper? I believe it went... "Elder Price and his Paladins melted the man with gatling lasers as Congressman DC ran for dear life" lol no but really it happened more like that. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Man, shit is actually happening in the game and I'm missing it.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:19 am

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
Can you edit this paper? I believe it went... "Elder Price and his Paladins melted the man with gatling lasers as Congressman DC ran for dear life" lol no but really it happened more like that. xD

You guys stopped him, but I delivered the killing blow.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:30 am

Why wasn't shit like this happening when i was actually in the UAR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The UAR Patriot Issue #1. Attempted Assassination!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1