HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Other bugs/Suggestions:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Another bug/suggestion compilation. Nothing to do with weapon damage this time. No really. I mean it.

1. If it's possible without requiring an excessive amount of work, I would suggest scaling down the fallout models to the size of HL2 characters, due to the fact that they are currently too large for some doorways and In-Map "Crouch tunnels". (I posted this in brig's topic but he deleted it for whatever reason.)

2. The music addon's volume is still not configurable for some users, and plays at levels that are loud to the point of physical pain and possible damage to the user's ears. It's extremely annoying, and mildly dangerous, so any solutions to this issue would be extremely useful.

3. Some kind of animation menu, to allow players to use the Fallout Anims in-game without PAC3 would be pretty fun. dlc04_danceb = best dance.

4. Add Deathclaws, nerf Yao Guai health. The Deathclaw could have the Yao Guai's original health, and 50-150 damage per attack. Should be fun since it adds a challenging enemy to the game.

5. Scuba gear. Like Night-Vision Goggles but for not drowning. Helps recovering stuff from the bottom of lakes, and will actually be useful if it's wearable with rad armor.

6. Little Bird W/Miniguns. More expensive, but can actually be used in combat. Ammo's programmed to run out, so you would have to land, pick it up, and re-spawn it to "Reload"

7. Take away Draugr bullet immunity. It's not Halloween anymore bruh.

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Number 7 please.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:06 pm

If you'd want it to work with rad armor, it'd have to be a rebreather, not a entire set of scuba gear

Also, the littlebird with mini guns is in the game, but I think its broken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:10 pm

4. Deathclaws are derpy as fuck. got to try to go against them in the dev server once, they arent much of a threat because of how they attack and how they miss the playermodel's hitboxes about 80% of the time. I am partial to having the Yao Guai's hp lowered a tad bit

6. absolutely fucking not. that's WAAAY to abuseable
"I accidentally killed him"
"He called me ugly"
"He was a gay kid"
just what you said here
Quote :
land, pick it up, and re-spawn it to "Reload"
that's completely absurd, why would you ask that?

7. git gud

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Death claws can be fixed Jeff. Just like Bizzclaw fixed a lot of things. Also why do you pick up and respawn broken vehicles to repair them? That's absurd as well.

I am beginning to see why nobody respects your opinions. You just hate everything.

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Coront wrote:
If you'd want it to work with rad armor, it'd have to be a rebreather, not a entire set of scuba gear

Also, the littlebird with mini guns is in the game, but I think its broken.

True. Rebreather it is. Just the basic concept of a scuba gear-ish item was my main point.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:43 pm

4.all mobs had health nerfed and it doesnt need to be nerfed again, its cool mob.
7.the point i really impressive about james is he perfectly understood reward substitution
you can get expansive armor prints through killing combines but its dangerous and has very low chance but cant say to them thats just you cant kill them. so theres another way to get it and that way was draugr. i finally bought hardsuit print with 300 flames and it tooks about a week(10 hours each)and i got no print through combines in that long time. hard suit is very strong armor and very rarity but if draugr has no bullet immunity then ppl just hold the barret and wait on its spawn point sniping them so they dont need to get effort to get it.
7th suggestion was really impolite to james

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Malcom, there's a difference between a suggestion and rudeness. What I said was in no way an insult to Bizzclaw, his creativity, or his coding skills. It was just a suggestion, nothing more.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:05 pm

what im asking you is to think logical first before you post it
you may thought the draugr immunes bullet is making no sense because it is not halloween. but you can atleast think about why draugr immunes bullet, why they had to.
all things have a reason and you must try to understand it if you want to suggest something.
if you respect james then do so as an act. what you are doing is not an act of respect whether you intended or not

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:09 pm

I understand the purpose of the discouraging the use of guns on Draugr, I just don't particularly agree with the way it was implemented. But like I said, no disrespect. I sure as hell couldn't code the way Bizz does.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:28 pm

i say we need more mobs that cant be killed by guns, adds more of a challenge.
james remade the entire melee system from the last one that he made himself. why are you guys complaining about not being able to use your mighty boom stick on the ONLY mob in the game to be immune to balistics when you have a plenthora of awesome weapons in the melee to fight them with.

we got the super sledge, we got rebar mauls, the ancient blade and the damn shishkebab, that has a chance to ignite struck enemies

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 pm

i use my ancient sword for 80% in play and its better fun than spamming guns

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

Jeff Pls.
Seriously though, that would just be incredibly annoying. If you can't kill it with a gun, It becomes a chore to fight it. Just my opinion though.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:42 pm

>If you can't kill it with a gun, It becomes a chore to fight it
i said it once, i'll say it again
git gud

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Gasp! Green text!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:05 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:

Jeff Pls.
Seriously though, that would just be incredibly annoying. If you can't kill it with a gun, It becomes a chore to fight it. Just my opinion though.

thats your wish list not a opinion
we cant cut someone's head because its ugly, we cant remove important contents because you dont want to bother your brain and hands to controlling

what you want is dark rp or open aura: no need to work for money, but in pnrp you have to fight to earn something and if you dont want to then dont.

if there a raid monster that has certain attack immunity skill that sometime get 100% immunity against a bullet and sometime get melee immunity then will ppl become chore to fight it? you said you want something challenging and you saying you dont like challenging. you think just large hp and large dmg are challenge contents? this is not a 8 bit game and why 8 bit games used just that is because they cant. you need to play some rpg games or atleast find videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa7nACTkeUI

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:09 pm

DC......I like challenging things like that. Have you seen me play my friend? I use melee all the time except when it comes to bosses like: Antlion Gaurds, the Conglumerate (however you spell them), the Albino Scorpions, Super Mutants, Yao guai, huge mobs (like 5 all the way to 17) of Feral Ghouls and Mirelurks, and other players. Only time I use guns is for that.

Jeff is right we have melee weapons for a reason. I go around only with them and only use guns for those purposes. DC....why not have a boss that is bullet proof? It would makes me want to fight it so bad if that is there and band some people to go fight it with me. I would just die of the fun of facing it with others till I fight it alone then it becomes the best battle of life and death for me. I even fought bosses with melees. Very Happy I killed an Albino Scorpion like that once and a few Antion Gaurds like that as well even Yao Guai back then (I don't fight them with melee's no more since they got a buff on health or maybe I am bit rusty on facing them that way) 

About the Dragur or "something spooky" I love fighting them with a melee.
I love what Bizz done that you can't kill it with guns but have to engage it in melee combat. Using your wits to outsmart your enemies and it is so rewarding when you can say "I took that boss down with a melee weapon!" and smile about you doing that.

Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Coront wrote:
Gasp! Green text!

Green text? What's wrong with green text?

idungeddit.

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 pm

I think orange is worse
*cough* exavolt *cough*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Now the real challenge is to say that you killed an ant guard with your BARE HANDS.
From there we talking Chuck Norris/Bruce Lee level of awesome

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Other bugs/Suggestions:   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:20 am

Since you can block with fists now, it may be possible...

Other bugs/Suggestions:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1