HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanuki

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 am

In-game Name:  Tanuki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27519784 (Boozehound)

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Standard, but that's irrelevant because i have a screwed up sleep schedule

How long have you played:  I'm pretty sure i've invested well over 150 hours into PNRP, as far as garry's mod, a total of 610 hours casually here & there.

How did you hear about FF: Browsed through game-modes,  frostburnt so happened to be the PNRP server, and i've been in love ever since.

How old are you: 22

Do you have a microphone: No

Do you know any of our admins: Mushroom, Alaska, Bizzclaw, and if moderators count i'm an acquaintance of R.P. McMurphy & Demon, as well as good friends with Char Co. Burns
**Edit: Apparently Demon is actually a super-admin

Have you played on any of our other servers: I've tested the waters on FFTTT.

Why you wish to be admin: So that i can edge griefers/minges/propkillers/RDMers off the schedule a bit more.

What can you offer for us as an admin: Safety for the server at a time when it's usually not protected (the earliest i'll fall asleep is usually 3:00 a.m. in eastern standard, however it's more likely that i'll be up playing until around 7:30 a.m.)

Edit: Well damn,  the alarming amount of Apathy is kind of humbling xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Wilson
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:11 am

I know my vote means jack shit but I would love to see Tanuki as a mod. She is a wonderful person and basically does what is best for the server. Never seen her break rules and she listens to the admins, which is something not every player does (Though they SHOULD). I'm giving this my support and I really hope to see her given a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 am

You double posted on a different thread.... Though I'll have to kill you for that later, I believe you would be a nice person to have with the staff. +1

Also demon is not a SA, for the time being he is just an admin and dev, though he is a vuluable member of our staff

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:31 am

Actually, he is a superadmin.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:33 am

I got superadmin while you were gone Mushroom.

View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:36 am

Yeah he sent me a PM saying 'Hey, i'm not a moderator, dammit'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 am

I've been an admin longer than I've known tanuki, I'd thought by now me helping him/her on the server 24/7 with anything they needed help with was a good enough sign. .-.

Last edited by :F|F: Arisen Demon on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 am

...................wat.
Arisen Demon wrote:
I've been an admin longer than I've known tanuki I thought me helping him/her 24/7 on the server with anything. .-.

still trying to wrap my brain around that one.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 am

I fixed it.

View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:44 am

It took me a while too.

But your status only came into the conversation that was the first time i ever met you, when fubar was bitching about my tiny pac and i was trying to get a hold of bizzclaw.   It got approved on that day and it was such an orgasmic feeling @_@

**Edit: *Tailtuck* i almost double posted again, it still hurts from last time.

but i honestly don't recall much help other than that time we were screwing with tosh and we did that psuedo-roleplay about the basement thing and we were all fucking around with pac and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 am

Oh god. .-. I've unstuck you at least a hundred times by now. I'm normally the first to respond to admin chat.

View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 am

oh yeah, that does happen. Not much anymore though since i'm no longer in the Imp pac
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 am

+Vote, Normally you are very polite, and you seem to keep a level head about everything.Plus you dont really get angry unless people are bothering you purposely to get in your way of building.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Just don't drop all of your shit in the middle of the road and leave it there(as you are very, very fond of doing, mostly in cityruins) and I think you would be a great moderator.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Actually the reason i do that is because ALL of my base supplies, i keep in my inventory. So i have FAR OVER max weight at all times. I realize 'oh shit, i have 4 hunger left and i'm carrying my awp and 1,500 of each resource. My favorite kind of base is an unpopular building, large enough to accomodate my Radio station and at least 5 other people, but it also has to be easily accessable to people to come by to. Unfortunately CityRuins has none of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Well this thread was gone out the window. Anyway let me put us back on track. So nightmare is the one who handles these and seems to be busy with other stuff atm, so this thread may sit for a while. Anyway still a vote from me +1

Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 pm

This thread actually sat for 3 or 4 days with no response whatsoever so i'm kind of enjoying that it got derailed so hard, keeps people talking and keeps me from being ignored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Congratulations Tanuki you have been accepted. If you do not get your status msg me on the forums or on steam.
Also if you are in game I can do it for you.

[Accepted/Locked]

[Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1