HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 
 

 moderator rejudge request

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:39 pm

im requesting moderator rejudge against ice frost

moderator should respect the server and players too, moderator should not expect any benefits because he is an part of administrator and must not abuse the rule

http://www.frostburnt.com/t2021-fell-through-world-died#13966
possibility of abuse
james gave me an admin access on the test server and i was died on the atomic and death case was falled under the map and when i get there the case was perfectly visible so if ice frost went there with noclip it makes no sense he didnt found the case and you know the server log problem


ice frost's word wrote:
I have a question: is there gonna be VIP armors?

2 wrote:
Suggestion: about a VIP ammo, it doubles your ammo 2 times. Let's say box of 5.56 and it has 75 rounds then it will double like 150 rounds. Or 3-6%
double the ammo. I know it's unbalance but it's my suggestion for donators c'mon.

and about the rule abuse

Acceptable reasons to kill players with a text warning (Unless defending someone):
Defending a friend/ally.

today in 3:25am (korea) i made a snip posotion and was watched my base if someone is trying to raid my base and i put a kos sign at my base. suddenly some truck aboved and i heard someone wearing armor sound so i looked my base roof and ice frost was there. truck drived into my base so i killed him then ice frost killed me because i shoot his friend.
this rule is exist because its making no sense if someone raiding ally's base but he cant do anything or someone getting hit by bounty hunters but he used this rule for get my hardsuit and this is perfectly fail-rp and moderator should not abuse the rule
this is an rule detouring

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 pm

First of all do you know every maps diferent? it took me an HOUR to recover someones shit before on a certain map that I had to swim through a dark void of nothingness to find. And how dare you call out a staff member? what do you think this is exactly? you publically humiliate him because you think our job is equivalent to noclipping willy nilly all cute and shit on the dev server? how dare you man I thought you were better then this. An by VIP he meant donator and in my opinion staff does deserve things but we never ask. We bust our asses off to please you players and this is what we get. And how is being killed for killing someone "against the rules". I dont think calling out a staff member for playing the game is something that needs done. Please DO NOT judge us for working for YOU and the COMMUNITY for FREE. And hes an administrator not a moderator bud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Malcom wrote:
im requesting moderator rejudge against ice frost

moderator should respect the server and players too, moderator should not expect any benefits because he is an part of administrator and must not abuse the rule

http://www.frostburnt.com/t2021-fell-through-world-died#13966
possibility of abuse
james gave me an admin access on the test server and i was died on the atomic and death case was falled under the map and when i get there the case was perfectly visible so if ice frost went there with noclip it makes no sense he didnt found the case and you know the server log problem
After I looking around about 10mins I even give Jaramiah Despereaux noclip under the map. Ask Jaramiah.

EDIT: Also I was chasing you little bit while driving you're apc and getting gear up with my sniper, also I was trying get perfect timing to kill you. I couldn't shoot you in the first place the top of your buildings because I was aiming my barret at you instead of hipfire. Plus you were shooting my friend 2-3 times with you're barret in the sniper building whatever call it and I couldn't shoot you

__________________________

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!


Last edited by Ice Frost on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban
avatar

Posts : 1271
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Malcom, you do realize that Bizz made it so whenever something falls through the map, it disappears, right?

Also, this belongs in the Admin Report sections


Last edited by Coront on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
First of all do you know every maps diferent? it took me an HOUR to recover someones shit before on a certain map that I had to swim through a dark void of nothingness to find. And how dare you call out a staff member? what do you think this is exactly? you publically humiliate him because you think our job is equivalent to noclipping willy nilly all cute and shit on the dev server? how dare you man I thought you were better then this. An by VIP he meant donator and in my opinion staff does deserve things but we never ask. We bust our asses off to please you players and this is what we get. And how is being killed for killing someone "against the rules". I dont think calling out a staff member for playing the game is something that needs done. Please DO NOT judge us for working for YOU and the COMMUNITY for FREE. And hes an administrator not a moderator bud.

how long had you been worked as an admin? how many problems you had faced? have you fought against the server attacker face to face just to keep where i administrating and i know this is no benefit for me? have you ever worked for server and users without sleep? have you been an named of the admin so ppl always find me to solve a problems? do you even know what is the admin means? james said very important word "we work for nothing but for players" i spent my 6 years for working as an admin and i had worked over an 20 servers and i always remained even server is goes die, i always kept the server even if i get all the insult because just owner is stupid. have you been get traited by owner? have you been traited by server that i worked all days and sometimes all night but getting noting but for players and owner just kicked me out because he cant handle me and he wanted net friend shitting?
what is the admin?
do you even have any principle as an admin? could you tell me why you wanted to be an admin?
you know nothing, you wanted to be an admin because you just wanted it.
i worked as an admin because i had to keep the users, i cant just watch someone getting blame without any reason and i dont want to see the server fallen because of the bad custom so i had to be the model of the admin so i could finished HL2:DM korean server without getting infected with bad custom. and of course i earned nothing benefit but all these works gave me a belief.
do you want to excuse how admin is hard? then quit, stop your work and leave, you know nothing what is the admin.

i worked 6 years as an admin and there is still many admins and they want to be a admin other server but they dont get any trust but when i go other server and say nothing about an admin and just play the game then owner came to me and ask me to be a admin. why? because i showed all the ppl what is being an admin and what is being an user. i stayed my hand to get benefits right after i got an admin and i never acted that possibly can cause the problem against the rule. deathmatch server, rp server, ttt server etc i have all the experience and how are you? do you know how to handle troller? have you counseld over an 3 hours because of just one user that blames server?
you think im doing this without any reason?

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm

You know what. I did want to be an admin. I did and still do want to help the server grow. Your completely right I did want it. Becoming staff was one of the best things to happen to me in frostburnt, besides hitting connect for the first time. I love helping players. And I love working for Jamz and all my other "managers". And yes Malcom. Ive sat in 3 hour long sits before. I have scanned through pages of logs with Bleck before. And please dont insult my intelligience on handling someone trolling. If I was a terrible staff member id be fired by now. I have not once bragged about what I do to help the server from rulebreakers or cheaters. Im not one to brag about much of anything. Now please, I prefer to keep a professional attitude when speaking publically like this Malcom. But just this once, I say politely, go fuck yourself. Now stop calling staff out (and other players for that matter). Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:12 pm

thats who you are, you cant say anything than raging. as i said, i worked for 6 years and ive seen tons of ppl includes good admins or bad admins or just stupids. what? prefer to keep a professional atitude? dont kidding, you are not a professinoal, thats just an excuse who are not professional.
who are judging is them choiced you to be an admin and bull shitting here about my post is just making situation worse and nothing more.
i know why you guys want to be a donator, moderator, admin. you just wanted to be a admin because it looks something cool. you hoped something benefit whatever it is.
real admin doesnt acts like you. as you are not calm, you are just one of those ignorant admins.
can you really say you can stay calm and not being emotionally stirred? do you remember what did you said when you saw ameno's ragdolls and said to me you will kick me if i dont remove the ragdolls?
i dont hope you can think logically you savage


>ice frost
because you watched ghouls hitting me over 50 times and took my hardsuit i knew you will try to take my hardsuit again and i noticed you and eugene will kill me
eugene drived his car into my base and doing nothing but just sat in the KOS line with ALT+E and you were at the top of me wating i shoot him. so after i shot him first time i ran and drived my apc to avoid you. there is nothing change you baited me to take my stuffs and that was perfectly rule detouring

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 256
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:22 pm

>ice frost because you watched ghouls hitting me over 50 times wrote:
I did not bring the ghouls in the town it was random guy and you shoot the first time and second time still there then you drive you're apc.

__________________________

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janho5

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-08-31

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm just going to back off to an appropriate distance to be safe from the radius of this emotional and dangerous blast i feel is about to go off.... (Also, i don't know whose side i should be on)

___________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
           Yanklemyer Narosti



WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-01-23

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Quote :
>ice frost
because you watched ghouls hitting me over 50 times and took my hardsuit i knew you will try to take my hardsuit again and i noticed you and eugene will kill me
eugene drived his car into my base and doing nothing but just sat in the KOS line with ALT+E and you were at the top of me wating i shoot him. so after i shot him first time i ran and drived my apc to avoid you. there is nothing change you baited me to take my stuffs and that was perfectly rule detouring

I'll input my side of the story here.
Before I drove into your base, I requested that Ice would provide me with gun cover after previously scouting out your location on top of the building, using my truck as a barricade (drove the truck into the KOS lines, did get shot once, and parked it) to protect from your sniper fire. I then proceeded to call raid, and attempted cracking the keypad. After being hit a couple of times by your gunfire,  I was sitting down to regenerate health, alongside the human food/thirst regeneration, which was relatively slow behind cover.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Ice Frost wrote:
I did not bring the ghouls in the town it was random guy and you shoot the first time and second time still there then you drive you're apc.

i didnt said you brought them and you watched it is true.whatever how many times i shot that doesnt matter.
Quote :
After I looking around about 10mins I even give Jaramiah Despereaux noclip under the map. Ask Jaramiah.
that still cant explain it because you could already took them all.

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2014-07-13

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:01 pm



I think it's safe to say you don't know anything Malcom. You're saying the staff puts on all this stress just for the sake of being staff? I really think you should calm the fuck down and think about what you say. What the staff does and has to deal with is nothing short of amazing, they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't care about the community. I think we'd all love it if you think about what you are saying or shut the hell up.

__________________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:38 pm

CaptnSmurf wrote:


I think it's safe to say you don't know anything Malcom. You're saying the staff puts on all this avoidable stress just for the sake of being staff? I really think you should calm the fuck down and think about what you say. What the staff does and has to deal with is nothing short of amazing, they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't care about the community.

people type of you yells everyday why goverment dont work, stop irrational fraud, the state is always the servant of the people. whats different the goverment and the server? government employees should not take privat benefit is ground rule and even if we exclude little bit how could an admin abuse the rule? do you know how bizzclaw worked? he armed new players and brought into my base and raided me to make rp situation without any action of harming the rule, honest fight. and what ice frost did?

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:46 pm

I GOTTA GET THIS SHIT ON WORLDSTAR! But really why dont we all just calm down here.

__________________________
#freecartersmith
Post high score: 4,darkcave
Mufucking uhhhhh - November 2014, Professional Roaster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janho5

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-08-31

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:06 pm

James King wrote:
But really why dont we all just calm down here.
*Yelling from a safe location away from this argument* Yea really guys, lets take it easy before someone does something rash.

___________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
Yanklemyer Narosti



WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:11 pm

it was this reaction when i got traited by owner which i spent all night to set the map and advise him all the time, someday he picked someone as an admin with dishonest then that admin used his public power to increase his wealth so i said ill fire him then ppl blindly instigation, posting irrelevance words, why admin have to follow the public duty.

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2015-01-24

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:09 pm

I think anyone with un-materialized phx walls for a base deserves to be raided. . . that or that damn red and black pulsing design.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:42 pm


__________________________
Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:04 pm

^

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-01-23

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Honestly the flaming is only making this worse. If you're going to post, you should only write something related to the argument of Ice Frost's position being reevaluated. Additionally as Coront said, this should be moved to the admin reports section. In my opinion, a group meeting with a higher up and Malcom would probably settle this situation better than a forum post. Neutral

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2014-04-20

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Shouldnt this be in the admin abuse reports? i mean if you chose to avoid posting in that section it looks to me like you are just doing this because you are sad you were raided and lost and in turn want to call out your raiders on the forums. Then proceeding to insult multiple staff members in the process. I doubt Ice used his "powers" to kill you. Unless you are referencing his gun as his "admin powers". Shit happens. Raids happen. Sometimes you lose everything. That doesnt mean go post on the forums and insult both staff and players. I mean wasnt it your fault you let ice win the raid anyway? Even if he used trickery. Oh well. He tricked you. Its called having a strategy. I guess you wanted him to run in head first so hed die? This just seems like a mess. And I dont quite like you calling out a staff member like you own the damn place. Because you dont Bizz does and he decides who did wrong. If you really felt wronged you woulda took this straight to Bizz. Instead you elected to start a flame war. And thanks for calling me a savage. I dont feel so bad now for telling you off. How about you take this issue to Jamz or Bleck or Chess or Aesop or any other owners i failed to mention. Instead go ahead and compare every argument to a political discussion and confuse the living shit out of my "savage" brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:09 am

I will equally shit on everyone who added nothing to the argument and only fueled it with more fire.

janho5 wrote:
I'm just going to back off to an appropriate distance to be safe from the radius of this emotional and dangerous blast i feel is about to go off.... (Also, i don't know whose side i should be on)

___________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
           Yanklemyer Narosti



WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?

janho5 wrote:
I'm just going to back off to an appropriate distance to be safe from the radius of this emotional and dangerous blast i feel is about to go off.... (Also, i don't know whose side i should be on)

___________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
           Yanklemyer Narosti



WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?

CaptnSmurf wrote:


I think it's safe to say you don't know anything Malcom. You're saying the staff puts on all this stress just for the sake of being staff? I really think you should calm the fuck down and think about what you say. What the staff does and has to deal with is nothing short of amazing, they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't care about the community. I think we'd all love it if you think about what you are saying or shut the hell up.

tbh more like how to get YOURself banned.

James King wrote:
I GOTTA GET THIS SHIT ON WORLDSTAR! But really why dont we all just calm down here.

janho5 wrote:
James King wrote:
But really why dont we all just calm down here.
*Yelling from a safe location away from this argument* Yea really guys, lets take it easy before someone does something rash.

___________________________________________________________________________________
"L'Chaim!"
Yanklemyer Narosti



WHERE THE F**K ARE THE CHEMICALS?!?

Dr. Exavolt wrote:
I think anyone with un-materialized phx walls for a base deserves to be raided. . . that or that damn red and black pulsing design.

You've contributed absolutely nothing to this argument and only fueled the fire. Grats!

This will now be treated as an admin report.

which is just as public as this section
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 am

What's going on here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1036
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 am

From what I managed to understand:
Malcom is mad at Ice because of that time Ice let Makcom die to ghouls as he was AFK as well as for having been raided by him multiple times.

Ice and Sandbox are just doing what they do best and what I know them for: being raiders.
I still remember back on Sandbox's DarkRP when Ice, myself and some other folks kept on raiding the other players on the server constantly. Shit was dope. Fucking RPGs unwelding all the props and shit. Great time

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

avatar

Posts : 297
Join date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:13 am


this is the post where this happened


i was here watching my base


then some truck aboved


and got closed my base then i heard someone wearing armor sound so i looked up


then ice frost was there waiting me to shoot the truck driver which i pointed as a baiting and rule detouring


then truck drived into my base and i shoot him and checked ice's state


as i remember ice was scavenger and if they were hit then they must have said it was a hit on this post but they didnt because it wasnt a hit



they are not allied


he was checking me too


so i ran



shot him again



drived my apc to avoid ice frost




and i killed the driver at that point



then ice frost drived his car and looking for the chance to kill me

__________________________

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   

Back to top Go down
 
moderator rejudge request
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: