Share | 

moderator rejudge request

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 am

Malcom, what rule did ice frost break exactly? I mean I understand if he played a dirty trick on you but defending a friend during a raid isnt really rule breaking. Im sure he fought you legitimately so... What rule do you think he violated? This report just makes no sense to me. Yea he pulled a dick move but its not the first time somebody has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:33 am

i already said it

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:40 am

You posted the rule yourself. He followed it. You were the one to shoot first right? If you hadnt shot first he might have given you a text warning. And about his abuse, I VERY highly doubt he steals players things below the map. I mean why would he steal like that? if he wanted to cheat he could just spawn whatever he wants in so why steal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 am

you wasnt there and you dont understand this situation and you wont bother your brain to understand so if you are going to keep saying gibberish pls stop posting it.
i was thinking will i shot him or not for over 10 second.
why he would steal like that? didnt you read that he watched ghoul killing me with over 50 hit and doing nothing? dont bring an personal prejudice

edit

http://www.frostburnt.com/t411-moderator-application-ice-frost?highlight=ice+frost

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 am

I did not watch you're getting hit by ghouls and I was coming town then you died. Then guy attacks the ghouls where you died at and I saw a death suitcase at the campfire then I steal it before the guy got it.

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:11 am

Woah malcom is it necessary to bring a mod app up like that? and what the hell are you talking about theres no mention of ghouls in your first post, just that you want ice demoted for some reason. And as staff we put personal prejudice aside if i didnt you think id still be hearing you out after you took a shit down my throat? and really who are you to tell me to stop looking into this? im staff its my job Im sorry you brought my ugly side out before but that was on you. and theres no mention of ghouls at all like i said just now, all you talked about is how ice should be demoted for "not getting guys a case" an jnstead you think he stole shit from it. 0_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:33 am

you insulted me first when i posted this
you didnt even tried to think first what is going on
you first thought im bitching admins without any reason
you are not aware that there is many admin that who are not admin on this server
you insulted me first because you think you are professional admin and im just idiot who want everything for admins and i worked longer than you

and you are not the first person, as you are an third party if you dont know what is the basic role and attitude of the third party, stay away from it. Freedom comes with responsibilities. you are just mind blaming because you think the freedom means you can do anything without any disturb and thats not true.
you are not the lawyer of the ice frost and what your doing is very far from it

edit
why this is a problem
quotation of past case in korea

some governor revealed confidential information to his closeness that some province's land value will highly increase so sell all their land and buy those land(governor must not reveal the province confidential information)
as ice frost is an admin because he know the rule he can use the rule for his profit to interpret it his own situation
using an information of the power to his own profit

Sakuya dance

Last edited by Malcom on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 am

Ok, srs time. Malcolm look. Ice did nothing wrong. I know it's hard to think that admins like to be play as players too. We're not just gonna stand around and suck our own dicks. We have every right to raid, rp, make a sandwich, defend our friends that are getting shot, stealx whatever. If we break those rules, we get harsher punishment due to the fact we're the ones who are supposed to know the rules. But from the vague readings here. Nothing was rule broken.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:17 am

this is not about damn human rights, and i clearly said he used his unproven "friend" as a shield and tried to kill me through rule detouring

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am

Ice Frost wrote:
Malcom wrote:
im requesting moderator rejudge against ice frost

moderator should respect the server and players too, moderator should not expect any benefits because he is an part of administrator and must not abuse the rule

http://www.frostburnt.com/t2021-fell-through-world-died#13966
possibility of abuse
james gave me an admin access on the test server and i was died on the atomic and death case was falled under the map and when i get there the case was perfectly visible so if ice frost went there with noclip it makes no sense he didnt found the case and you know the server log problem
After I looking around about 10mins I even give Jaramiah Despereaux noclip under the map. Ask Jaramiah.
It's true. And actually, Icefrost is the only staff member who helped me through all the unnecessary drama of a death from a bug.
But Malcom, oh, Malcom is just out to get me at this point, going EVEN further out of his way to piss everyone off.
Let me make this clear - I've been playing Postnuke for years, maybe even longer than most of the moderators. In all of my years, I don't racall being banned ONCE. NEVER had I purposefully broken the rules in chance to get resorces, or for any other reason, in that matter. But when I say It's alright if the staff cannot refund me, but I'd like to reimburse my death-by-bug, No. I must be abusing the staff to get an edge. There's no possible way I actually died from a bug fresh out of a massive update.
At this point, I really do feel like Malcom is being a jackwagon on purpose. I've never seen someone this persistent for something so in-particular, and I wouldn't have stooped to this, but I don't think Malcom is fit for staff.
Ice Frost, and as it looks it, other staff members have assisted me the best they could, and I thank them.
I'm too tired and fucking pissed to continue to request my equipment back, for fear of Malcom being a cunt to me again, so I will forget about my lost shit IF you all adhere to this--
For every reason listed above and not listed at all, I don't find Malcom being a fitting staff member. His acusations start from believable, to batshit insane and he wont believe a single word a client says, and jumps to his own conclusions. He is a scar amidst the most friendly and helpful admins I've known on a server.

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 am

Malcom wrote:
i clearly said he used his unproven "friend" as a shield and tried to kill me through rule detouring

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am

SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Ice Frost wrote:
Malcom wrote:

moderator should respect the server and players too, moderator should not expect any benefits because he is an part of administrator and must not abuse the rule

possibility of abuse
james gave me an admin access on the test server and i was died on the atomic and death case was falled under the map and when i get there the case was perfectly visible so if ice frost went there with noclip it makes no sense he didnt found the case and you know the server log problem
After I looking around about 10mins I even give Jaramiah Despereaux noclip under the map. Ask Jaramiah.
It's true. And actually, Icefrost is the only staff member who helped me through all the unnecessary drama of a death from a bug.
But Malcom, oh, Malcom is just out to get me at this point, going EVEN further out of his way to piss everyone off.
Let me make this clear - I've been playing Postnuke for years, maybe even longer than most of the moderators. In all of my years, I don't racall being banned ONCE. NEVER had I purposefully broken the rules in chance to get resorces, or for any other reason, in that matter. But when I say It's alright if the staff cannot refund me, but I'd like to reimburse my death-by-bug, No. I must be abusing the staff to get an edge. There's no possible way I actually died from a bug fresh out of a massive update.
At this point, I really do feel like Malcom is being a jackwagon on purpose. I've never seen someone this persistent for something so in-particular, and I wouldn't have stooped to this, but I don't think Malcom is fit for staff.
Ice Frost, and as it looks it, other staff members have assisted me the best they could, and I thank them.
I'm too tired and fucking pissed to continue to request my equipment back, for fear of Malcom being a cunt to me again, so I will forget about my lost shit IF you all adhere to this--
For every reason listed above and not listed at all, I don't find Malcom being a fitting staff member. His acusations start from believable, to batshit insane and he wont believe a single word a client says, and jumps to his own conclusions. He is a scar amidst the most friendly and helpful admins I've known on a server.

Quote :
and you are not the first person, as you are an third party if you dont know what is the basic role and attitude of the third party, stay away from it.

Ice Frost wrote:
Malcom wrote:
i clearly said he used his unproven "friend" as a shield and tried to kill me through rule detouring

then i can kill everybody if someone on my -steam friend list- and he get attacked by anyone
he wasnt even in your ally

what you did was just avoiding you to join the raid and kill someone unfairly.

this is how rules created
there is yell "raid" rule because i made inquire it to james, there was a rule fix about raid cooltime when fubar raided my base and after he died he asked random guy and raid the base with him because there was no rule he cant join another raid. there has created the rule that you cant go back your base if you have killed in the raid when james armed new ppl and raided me.

seriously, sacrifice someone's life to your own profit? well thats very dramatic situation, its like watching fucking north korea.

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:13 pm

[quote="Malcom"]
SpRaY_N_PrAy wrote:
Ice Frost wrote:
Malcom wrote:

possibility of abuse

Quote :
and you are not the first person, as you are an third party if you dont know what is the basic role and attitude of the third party, stay away from it.

Ice Frost wrote:
Malcom wrote:

Quote :
then i can kill everybody if someone on my -steam friend list- and he get attacked by anyone
he wasnt even in your ally

what you did was just avoiding you to join the raid and kill someone unfairly.

"what you did was just avoiding you to join the raid and kill someone unfairly."
I was hiding the whole time in your sniper tower when he yells raid and I hidden my weapon barret and armor. Also the pending comnmuity systeam is broken can't accept war or ally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 pm

and that was avoiding you from joining the raid
because i can kill the raider but cant kill you because you werent in the raid so you used that rule weak point to get something very easy and safe
perfectly misfeasance

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 pm

Malcom wrote:
and that was avoiding you from joining the raid
because i can kill the raider but cant kill you because you werent in the raid so you used that rule weak point to get something very easy and safe
perfectly misfeasance
Because you are hiding in the sniper tower so I could counter you easier and overwhelmed you. EDIT: Plus we are in the teamspeak wholetime.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 pm

If this verifies and clears some misunderstandings, Ice created a new faction, resulting is loss of our ally status from beforehand. I requested that Ice take a screenshot of his community pending alerts to show that I did indeed send an ally request a day before the raid on Malcom when the community was first made. However, the community acknowledgements are currently bugged as many people know by now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:03 pm

the main point of this thread is ice frost used his information from public authority which was attacking the weak point of the rule.

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:09 pm

I'd just like to deal with this.

To start off, and to clarify: Malcolm is probably angry because he feels baited, not because he was killed. Most of you are assuming that he's angry just because he was killed or over the fact that Ice Frost couldn't find his suitcase... which isn't why he's mad either, by the way. Please; do take the time to read and understand everything if you're going to reply.

Another reason he's probably angry is because you guys have been treating him like shit and pretty much flaming him since he posted this, which is pretty upsetting. Admittedly, Malcolm came in a bit strong too. Just be nice to each other.

Anyway;
This is honestly a situation in which I have to find out the true intent of someone. Sadly, I can't do that as I am not a mind-reader, though I wish I could be. Since I cannot figure out the true intent of Ice Frost raiding Malcolm, whether it was truly intending to raid or just baiting, I cannot handle this situation properly without knowing. I apologize.

Sadly; since no one can really do that either;
This situation is now dissolved and /closed.

I will keep an eye out on things but that's the most I can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:13 pm

ice frost moved my vendor without any reason and was sitting next my moved vendor
this happened now

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:19 pm

huh, this i can answer: someone rammed it with their car. you didnt froze your vendor malcom.
how do I know? Sandbox saw someone in a car pushing it away

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
huh, this i can answer: someone rammed it with their car. you didnt froze your vendor malcom.
how do I know? Sandbox saw someone in a car pushing it away

i did froze it
i have two vendor and i frozed "mire plasma" first and next "medical and ammunition" so if that wasnt froze then ill know it
because

it was like this

now they want to troll me and lying huh?

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:38 pm

I have no reason to lie about pushing your vendor. I rammed it with my car and it was pushed over, however, this was before Ice was even connected to the server. It probably was just a bug with the physgun freezing the machine. It's more likely that lag had something to do with it, and from personal experience, props can fail to freeze with higher latency.
Please stop making a big deal out of these small things. If anyone, I'm at fault for this vending machine issue.

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:47 pm

logic^^

i havent seen there was freeze bug for this long years

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Malcom, I think you may have missed these:

Back to top Go down
View user profile