Share | 

moderator rejudge request

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Do you have any proof that he was on the server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Even if he was, do you really expect him to be punished for moving a vendor?! its a vendor for christs sake. Was it far enough away from spawn? maybe somebody did accidentally move it with a car. Sometimes props bug out. Maybe you or a staff member unfroze it by accident. Please stop diggin to find any bit of dirt on him, its not helping your case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:18 pm

log says everything

and because those statements are not matched i can deny his word as a lie because he already did lie so there is no guarantee he will not lie again
this is how works going on

edit

when will you fucking stop bull shitting
there is no possibility someone pressed r with physgun to it and there is no fucking freeze bug, and that was fucking over 200 meter

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Who is lieing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:47 pm

ill not answer anything to who seeing the admin's duty as a piece of shit.

Quote :
Even if he was, do you really expect him to be punished for moving a vendor?!
so moving someone's vendor without any reason is nothing wrong? so you think you can use your power if that act is just small thing? that your fucking horrible mind is the main problem of this issue all admins must not be harm to the server whether it is trifle error or not.
i really want to ask you how you became an admin and of course this is not a question

you think who protect the rule?
not the rule protect us, we protect the rule

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Malcom, you need to chill. Someone's probably going to ban you at this rate. Especially now that you've called an admin "A piece of shit".

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 pm

We obviously wouldnt move it because we feel like it, if there was an issue with its placement it can and will be moved without warning... i think the rules say that somewhere. And id appreciate if youd stop insulting my position of staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Sandbox
Ban

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Even with the feeling that my statement will simply be disregarded and blame will continue to be pinned wrongly, I will reiterate that Ice had nothing to do with the vendor being moved. I moved your vendor because it was not frozen. If your vendor was frozen, it wouldn't have been phased by my truck hitting your vending machine. Just drop this whole vending machine ordeal and make sure your machines are frozen next time. I'll refrain from moving your machines in the future, and even tell you if they are not frozen in place, if you would like me to do so.

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:33 pm

DCWasteland3r wrote:
Malcom, you need to chill. Someone's probably going to ban you at this rate. Especially now that you've called an admin "A piece of shit".

Don't forget unprofessional, a fake admin, ignorant and savage.

Malcom wrote:
dont kidding, you are not a professinoal, thats just an excuse who are not professional... real admin doesnt acts like you. as you are not calm, you are just one of those ignorant admins... i dont hope you can think logically you savage

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

you dont want to get insulted? then do as it. you dont even act as an admin and hope someone will recognize you as an admin. you dont have a good perception which all admins should have. i really want to ask you how can you say that after treated the duty as a piece of shit.
you dont have any dignity as an admin

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Its ok Malcom. Get it out of your system idc what you call me im not one to hold grudges my friend. I was infact irritated at your multiple attemtps to make ice seem like a bad staff member so I decided to put my opinion on here. I had a feeling it would be a bit argumentative which most of us find entertaining to have a good argument every once in awhile. But this is going a bit too far. Now your bashing my position as a staff member of Frostburnt and myself. I know I told you off earlier and I feel it was not uncalled for at the least considering what you said to me. Now I will applogize to you in hopes that you stop berating me publically before you get yourself into trouble. Im am sorry for angering you, maybe you took what I said out of context? I dont want to see you or me or anyone get into trouble. What we have here are 3 good people trying to fuck each other over so lets just take a deep breath and stop this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Malcom, all I see here is someone who is obviously butthurt. First you try to get him demoted because you lost a fight to him, then because of him moving a vendor when he wasnt even on the server? Your obviously desperate to try and get some kind of feeling of revenge, desperate enough to challenge him, insult him, then insult Blackhawkdownabc when he didnt even have anything to do with you dying? Is your need for some kind of retaliation  so extreme that you dont care who gets demoted or punished?.This level of immaturity is childish if put lightly. How can you criticize them as staff if you cant even muster enough self control to stop yourself from insulting them in such a babaric and desperate manner? This kind of childish behavior should be have been left behind in elementary school.

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 pm

I think Malcom has a point here. No, I don't think Ice Frost should be demoted or anything, but I do think the rules need some changing. Defending friends/allies is very vague, and needs to be expanded upon in the rules. Make it so "friends/allies" translates to "people in your faction, and people you're allied with."

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 pm

hmm, i have to agree with you on that one opsan. It would make more sense, it would probably help reduce incidents like this.

Aesop

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:33 am

Opsan wrote:
I think Malcom has a point here. No, I don't think Ice Frost should be demoted or anything, but I do think the rules need some changing. Defending friends/allies is very vague, and needs to be expanded upon in the rules. Make it so "friends/allies" translates to "people in your faction, and people you're allied with."

already doing that Smile!

secondly; yes a staff member would be punished for moving a vendor without telling someone or asking, specially if it was a "too close to my vendor" situation @ everyone.
however, do not have proof that ice frost moved it since we can't really keep logs of that Sad if anyone has video proof, it's cool.

just chill guys.

third; i'm locking this thread tomorrow so get it all out of your systems.

literately; you did the opposite of be nice to each other /cries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:36 am

The longest argument on the forums will soon come to an end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:41 am

There's a big issue with the friends/allies thing. Let's say I'm with a character who's an in-rp friend and someone attacks them. With that rule in place, I can't do shit, which is kind of FailRP in it'sself. I think that if you can legitimately verify that you are friends with a specific character, you should be able to defend them, because really, it's common sense.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:33 am

protector must be close to his ally and must show the will to fight in certain time or you cannot revenge. this is what i suggest

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:38 am

What im getting from this is basically, two players show up at malcoms base. One enters his KOS. Malcom starts shooting. The other player then reacts to his friend getting shot and promptly kills Malcom. Im not sure this is even baiting is it? I would have did the same thing if I was attacking someones base. The question is why did you decide to leave cover and shoot him Malcom? I think you feel baited but in reality you just fell for a trap and they out witted you by leading you out of the safety of your base? Maybe I have it all wrong but thats what I got from what you and Ice frost said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Blackhawkdownabc wrote:
What im getting from this is basically, two players show up at malcoms base. One enters his KOS. Malcom starts shooting. The other player then reacts to his friend getting shot and promptly kills Malcom. Im not sure this is even baiting is it? I would have did the same thing if I was attacking someones base. The question is why did you decide to leave cover and shoot him Malcom? I think you feel baited but in reality you just fell for a trap and they out witted you by leading you out of the safety of your base? Maybe I have it all wrong but thats what I got from what you and Ice frost said.

yes next fabricate

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Wow....really? Accusing him of lying again? Thats pretty low

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:11 am

Malcom.... i said i might have it all completely wrong, im just trying to understand what happened but at this point it feels like im beating a dead horse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderator rejudge request   

Back to top Go down

moderator rejudge request
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: