Share | 

New rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: New rule   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:47 pm

I have a suggestion since of a recent occurrence. I just think that scamming of resources of very high value, like at a set amount and higher should be against the rules due to there being really no way to be able to get all those resources back, you would only get like 10% from killing that scammer once. I just like thought this up after I got scammed of 800 resources for each, because you could be trading someone for a helicopter and give them that big amount of resources and then you just cant get almost any of it back if they scam you after. I honestly thought a rule like this was already in place so I hadn't thought of it until now.

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:00 am

thats why you get trusted individuals to do your crafting, why is it so hard for people to get that? i could've sworn there was another guy asking for the same rule request not long ago.
wasteland not safeland bud, sometimes scams happen if its with the wrong person, we can't just start putting restrictions on stuff like that

Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:58 am

You can't really know if anyone will do it and it could be different depending on how many resources it is as well. I mean I guess instead of finding/waiting for the same small amount of people on the server I could just switch classes if there is no other way to craft what I want, lose less resources then being scammed :p. It's not like you know for sure that they are trusted with every time you trade with anyone, and then when you trade all those resources for the best armor in the game, GG.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Honestly something like this is a bit too hard to administrate. I will probably however be adding a sort of trading menu or crafting request window int he future, but until then you'll have to be careful who you give your resources to for crafting, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41 pm

It just bugs me cause it feels like the same thing as mugging to me. I mean the only difference is you just put your trust into someone but you still have your resources taken either way, thanks though I suppose.

Could you look at my PM by the way if you hadn't already, Bizzclaw?

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Idea for the new rule,
Stealing or scamming IS ALLOWED
However if you scam someone or steal something you cannot spawn a car or any sort of vehicle within 5 minutes or else you must give the items back, If the person you scammed or a friend of theirs kills you, you must give the items back. You cannot commit suicide to prevent this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:51 pm

You aren't allowed to spawn a car after you steal something, steal rules are basically the same as raid rules. If you ever see someone steal something, then immediately spawn a car to get away after, report it.

Also, after you steal an item, you have to stay alive for 30 minutes before you can disconnect. If you steal something then disconnect before 30 minutes (And not die beforehand), its considered combat logging, and you will be punished accordingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

In this case, a couple weeks ago or so the user by the name of "Mike Nespo" stole a lot of my gunpowder, ran for like a couple seconds, then got into his car and drove away. Not sure if thats still punishable but I died after I killed him, because his friend killed me for killing Mike.

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:57 pm

I had my car by the bunker then  i ran to it and drove off... From what I know thats allowed... I parked my car near the vault/bunker thing for chacons event on nevada and then I took the gunpowder  and ran to my car and drove off.

Plus he killed me and my allys killed him. I didnt say kill him so I guess they just did it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: New rule   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Actually you just spawned it and drove off but we are gonna have different stories, but it happened a couple weeks ago anyway :v.

New rule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1