Lone Wanderer02

PostSubject: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Server: Postnukerp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51563807

Your RP Name: Lone Wanderer

Date of incident: 2/24/15

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): I don't know

Time Zone: East Coast

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: There was a suitcase on the ground from a player who died and me fade and oni was right there i went for the case and 2 guys tried to get in it and i shot them but after that all went down i got off and the next day i try to get o post nuke and it said i was ban when i asked around people said there was a new rule that you can't kill for a suitcase anymore. I was not aware of this rule because i stopped playing for a while. Before i started playing again i read the rules and that was not in the rules.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:04 pm

It is true we secured a case and told these guys to back off and the noob said no leave his stuff and tried to get in and If I remember correctly while we were shooting the noob symbols got in and we shot him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:12 pm

You have to warn in text
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 pm

see, this is what i mean
Jeff Belinger on his Ban appeal wrote:
I was in a situation where i couldnt lose time with warning them
there are situation where taking the time to type a warning you lose what you're trying to protect or obtain and then its "too bad nerd, git fukt"

i think vocal warnings should be made acceptable

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:40 pm

About this rule?

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:50 pm

(Mr.Symbols)You Did kill me and one of my friends,you did not warn us to back off,not even using your mic to tell us.So i say,"The Ban was Justified and you Sir will be not unban till your punnishment end,Good Day Sir."

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:16 pm

He was standing less than 10 ft he can easily hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lone Wanderer02

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:17 pm

i will refund the stuff that i took from the the people i killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Also Mr. Symbols you didn't deny that you didn't enter the case nor did you hesitate to back off you wanted the loot inside we did warn you in voice chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:00 am

Guys come on. Its not that hard to make a keybind of a text warning! Thats what I did and it works fine. Unless you guys want bizz recording your voices(which im pretty sure is illegal) then just make a warning bind to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:33 am

Yknow, i think to solve these stupid little situations. Why not just make a common sense rule, People have the tendancy, and strange habit of wanting to rush to deathcases for loot and resources.

Make it against the rules, or state it in the common sense area of the rules to make it clear that you shouldnt bumrush deathcases, problem solved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Ok... I think this was a valid ban because he didn't use text and the other party denies him using mic. Although the permanent part of the ban is a little bit tooooo much if you ask me. I personally think that he should be unbanned, I think that a 3-4 day ban would have been more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm

There already is a common sense rule, but it's no use because when someone has no common sense and gets banned for said rule, everyone thinks "It was too harsh", so I'd get in trouble for it.

Also, to Mike. He was permanently banned because of how many times he's been banned already. In fact, he got banned for RDM, the day he got unbanned for a different case of RDM. Its just getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Like stated before it's common sense sometimes you don't have time to type it out if he's in the case. And it's hard to believe he wouldn't hear you when he's like 10 ft away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal    Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:14 am

Coront wrote:
There already is a common sense rule, but it's no use because when someone has no common sense and gets banned for said rule, everyone thinks "It was too harsh", so I'd get in trouble for it.

Also, to Mike. He was permanently banned because of how many times he's been banned already. In fact, he got banned for RDM, the day he got unbanned for a different case of RDM. Its just getting ridiculous.
Ah okay now I fully understand. Although I think he should still be unbanned. He should have no more warnings after this just an instant perma and no appeal.... Just give him a chance here to prove him self worthy of sustaining a good name, not a bad one.

He still has my support not as a friend but as a regular player... +1SUPPORT for unban
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Lone Wanderer Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1