HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James King

PostSubject: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Server: Postnukerp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47631677

Your RP Name: Tyquel phillips

Their SteamID: Unknown

Their RP Name: Bill Nguyen

Date of incident:2015-02-26

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 20:51:19 ish

Time Zone: Forum button time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Saw this guy put his locker in the sky, it is clearly stated you cant do that in the rules so I took some screenshots of it.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399481987
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399482014

Last edited by James King on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Wait, this isn't Bill Mcguyver. This is an older player. Mr. Nguyner. Who hasn't been on in a few months.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Oh sorry i changed it

So I guess putting lockers in the air is ok as I have seen and reported two players do this and nothing happend to them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Gonna deal with this in a little. Sorry, i'm playing DayZ atm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:32 pm

James King wrote:
Oh sorry i changed it

So I guess putting lockers in the air is ok as I have seen and reported two players do this and nothing happend to them

James, something was going to happen to me until I explained the situation with Chacon with me and another admin that I explained it to but I don't recall who the admin was but he let me off with a warning about it, but it's not okay to put your locker in the sky, all you need to really do is just give it time, they will look at it and respond to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 am

FoldingFreeman wrote:
James King wrote:
Oh sorry i changed it

James, something was going to happen to me until I explained the situation with Chacon with me and another admin that I explained it to but I don't recall who the admin was but he let me off with a warning about it, but it's not okay to put your locker in the sky, all you need to really do is just give it time, they will look at it and respond to it.
I guess you were new at the time which makes it okay, but bill has been on for a while according to opsan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MehMan37

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 pm

I am actually Bill Nguyen, you may remember me as Mr.Nguyener, and I became a little rusty after my few months of inactivity, sorry about the whole thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen   Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 am

No matter what it's literally in the rules. The fact that you think it's okay makes me want to punish you for a longer time than our normal penalty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted]Player abuse report Bill nguyen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1