Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:29 pm

In-game Name:Mike Nespo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:57114850

Have you donated: yes about $70-$80 I have Lifetime

Where are you from/time zone:Eastern Standard

How long have you played:I have been playing for about 300 hours from update and HitmenGaming

How did you hear about FF: I started playing HitmenGaming for awhile and then it merged with Cyborgs Cant Cry then Frostburnt was born. I played Frostburnt for a real long time then stopped for a few months then got back on around October or November.
How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone:Yes I do and I use it all the time

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:Bizzclaw,Nightmare,Xennon Kalosh,Chacon,Ice frost,Chess,Opsan,Ameno and if there are any more that I didn't mention I am sorry but just remember I love you...

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be MOD because I'd like to do more for the server and be able to deal with situations as they start. I like to help people in anyway I can with all their needs for a lot of situations. Id love to help this community grow, this server has potential.

Have you played on any other servers: no just this and TTT

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer great support for the community and I am a neutral person when it comes to admin situations. I have a lot of training in administrating because I am admin on a star wars rp server and a EX Co-Owner on a server Eugecus which is now a " Buy a admin rank thing " so I just left... I am very level headed in certain situations and I can have my good days and bad days but mostly good days. I am usually on until midnight around 4AM and I am here at all costs to protect the server when it is unprotected. I can also handle situations on my own instead of constantly messaging higher admins and annoying them ( I do that a lot and im sorry for that  ) When im in a admin situation, No one is my friend I take no sides I just do my job to my best abilities. I am going to give all new players introductions although I do that already. I am a very well person that decides ones way to go but depends on what they did of course ( I have a ban template ). I want to be a nice mod that people like and enjoy talking to, I am humorous person too

Anything else you want to add:I have been banned twice sadly... but the first time was a mistake and the second time was my fault I killed 2 people while during a raid when they were out their base. Some people may have some issues with me and i am sorry for anything I have done.. A quick message to Bizzclaw and Ameno. Im not saying this to kiss ass but the server would not be like this without you guys... You are the heart of this community you build maps from ground up and put the best updates in to keep this game mode blooming!!! You guys are awesome keep up the good work...  and also to nightmare. You are a good founder keep up the good work its sad that you need to leave

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Some stuff needed to be fixed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:13 pm

-support

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 pm

James King wrote:
-support

Hue please leave a reason... why u dont support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 pm

+1 From what I've seen he follows the rules, and his application looks pretty good too
pissbucket

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 pm

CaptnSmurf wrote:
+1 From what I've seen he follows the rules, and his application looks pretty good too
pissbucket

XD Pissbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedCloud

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:49 pm

last time you made a mod app, I told you that it would be a lot more professional and coherent if you spell checked, grammar checked, and stopped putting those god damn stupid emoticons in a staff application.

So looks like you didn't listen to me. Welp that's alright, its really hard to take someone seriously and professionally with your telltale mistakes though so oh well. It looks like you typed this up in five minutes on your phone between periods at school.
oh and going back to edit your app isn't gonna do any good.

so tl;dr try to base your application on the format of previously accepted ones, and for god sakes man look it over.
sorry bud, its just really hard to try and take you seriously when you put heart signs and silly emoticons in the application, also the notorious spelling errors. better luck next time matey.

Last edited by RedCloud on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:45 pm

+1 Really great guy is on the server constantly and knows the rules as far as I know he's not in many admin situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:49 pm

-1 do to the fact he set off two nukes in town in one day, i had people all over me that day because of it. and mind you he did it (twice). at the moment you don't have me support maybe in time but not now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Mr.Chacon wrote:
dam my grammar is shit. let me just get to the point. he set off two nukes in town and it made a lot of people mad and they pestered me about it. so no he dose not have my support at the moment. -1  
I did do that but I also did refund out of my own ass I barely have any armor now and I gave a lot of weapons half the people that I gave shit to didn't even die to and yes I made a mistake the first time and the second time... I shouldnt have brought it to the town although the first time was me driving it to go blow up a yao guai and i hit a bump and chacon died and the second one was because a ghoul near town hit it and then it blew up... I dun goofed and I do apologize!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:22 pm

-support

You've made several mod apps in the past, and they all got denied. Then, you make a very detailed again when mod apps are supposedly closed? I don't understand that logic. If they're closed, no matter how much effort you put into it, it's going to get denied.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Opsan wrote:
-support

You've made several mod apps in the past, and they all got denied. Then, you make a very detailed again when mod apps are supposedly closed? I don't understand that logic. If they're closed, no matter how much effort you put into it, it's going to get denied.

I heard they were I dont know it says its open for some reason and I only made 1 app
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Of the limited experience I have had with this player, it was a negative one. The situation was "resolved" so I won't go into it here, but it left me feeling you would act incompetently in a position of power.

-Support

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Dr. Exavolt wrote:
Of the limited experience I have had with this player, it was a negative one. The situation was "resolved" so I won't go into it here, but it left me feeling you would act incompetently in a position of power.

-Support
who are u again??? I dont remeber us ever meeting or having a problem but please do share
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:04 am

-Support
Tends to be a nuisance to other players including myself. Not something I would want in a mod.
There happy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:25 pm

James King wrote:
-Support
Tends to be a nuisance to other players including myself. Not something I would want in a mod.
There happy?
What did I do to you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:36 pm

nespo421 wrote:
James King wrote:
-Support
There happy?
What did I do to you...

Does that part really matter? You sure you want me to type it in your mod app?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App   Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Yes it very much matters so please give a good reason on how I'm a nuisance
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Declined]Mike Nespo MOD App
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1