HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:54 am

The UAR Patriot (Issue #2)
Terrorist Attacks!

At Approximately 8:00 PM UAR-EST , one hour into the planned "Wasteland Summit", a Radioactive Dispersal Device, or "Dirty Bomb" was detonated near the assembly, exposing top officials from various Nations and Organizations to Near-Lethal Radiation Levels, and resulting in the death of an Eastern Chapter Knight. In response, a Joint Task force was mobilized, which succeeded in apprehending one of the prime suspects of the crime[NAME REDACTED], who is not being questioned at the Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility. It is currently believed that the Terrorist Organization "Ghouls Against Humanity" was responsible for the attack. However, at this moment in time, further information is not available to the Public, due to national security concerns. It was also reported that two more bombs were detonated in a nearby village, but this has not been confirmed by UAR authorities.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcus Saint, President of the United American Republic, addressed the international community in light of the recent attacks:

I want to speak a moment on the importance of keeping a level head in times of tragedy. Unfortunately today, after much progress, an incident occurred in which anger prevailed over good intentions, leading to unnecessary casualties. Had we only put menial spats aside and come together to achieve an appropriate solution, a potential opportunity to further protect and mutually assure the well being and progress of our people would not have been thrown away. I must imprint upon our fair populace, and suggest to my fellow leaders and their people, that we take time to assess the situation and consider the big picture when dealing with delicate problems. I myself was unable to prevent this particular incident from occurring, but I accept responsibility as a fellow world leader and promise to everyone that I shall learn from my mistakes and strive to be better equipped to handle matters of this magnitude in the future. Thank you for you time, and good evening to you all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Chancellor Red Cloud of Nova Ukraina was asked the weigh in on the subject, he stated that the entire situation was quote:

"A massive mess from beginning to end"

He then proceeded to consume his massive alcohol supplies in the middle of the streets, with a Ukrainian Flag over head and his nation's anthem playing beside him, before passing out.
Leon Price, Head of the Eastern Chapter, Requested that a short Obituary be delivered for Knight Gordon Freeman.

Knight Gordon Freeman, a loyal member of the Eastern Chapter, has sadly been killed in action, due to radiation poisoning resulting from the detonation of a Radiation Dispersal Device. He was a proud and loyal friend and soldier to his brothers in arms, and will be sorely missed by the Chapter and it's allies.

Editor's Note:
Ghoul Terrorism is to blame. I fucking told you guys.

Daniel Reid
Ban

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:30 am

I was a victim of the second bomb. I can confirm it did happen. A bomb was in the well.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:35 am

I knew this would happen.

"I will not be held responsible for any overzealous "Vigilantes" that try to assassinate anyone in the meeting. This has happened in the past and I want to make it clear: I am not telling or ordering anyone to tell them to do such actions. Nor do I wish for them to do them either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 am

Now this makes me want to have Rad grenades for Postnuke, that was pretty effective and annoying as fuck.

10/10 was pretty entertaining

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:02 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Now this makes me want to have Rad grenades for Postnuke, that was pretty effective and annoying as fuck.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

James King

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:06 am

Okay so is this "Nuke" just a nuclear reactor that got destroyed, or is it some event item?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:08 am

I think there's this radioactive rock entity that they use for it.

CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

We need that. It could be crafted by a scientist and could require 1 uranium fuel rod and x amount of resources. It would affect a fairly large area and would irradiate at a very fast rate (20 rads/second if you're at the center?). Maybe it could produce a slowing effect so it's harder to escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Yea that sounds good, but make resources pretty high so newer people can't just bomb cities. There also would need to be rules and time limits for how much they can be used. I say if you plant a rad rock down then you're pretty much KOS if caught by anybody.I like the rad rock though, because it gives players a little mystery/hunt to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Ghouls would be buffed, maybe overplayed if they do get added

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:01 pm

dont matter, ghouls are pretty fukken weak anyways

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James King

PostSubject: Re: The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
dont matter, ghouls are pretty fukken weak anyways

Didnt say it was a bad thing though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The UAR Patriot Issue #2. Terrorist Attacks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: