HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wandering Wilson
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:36 am

In-game Name: Wandering Wilson

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:22058736

Have you donated: Nope

Where are you from/time zone:California

How long have you played:About a year? Maybe more?

How did you hear about FF: Ahh...this story. I got permabanned from TBU for calling the admins abusive after they had tortured me and insulted me, so I came to Frostburnt for hopes of a better experience.

How old are you:16

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our admins: Alaska, Bizzclaw, Nightmare, Mushroom, Murphy, Jonathan, Rebecca, Char, Gnomp

Have you played on any of our other servers: I've touched the stranded server once, other than that it's just postnuke

Why you wish to be admin: I honestly would just like to have my job back as a moderator of the server, I currently have no other real servers to play on much. So yeah...I just want it to be able to help out again.

What can you offer for us as an admin:I can offer you what every admin should be able to offer you. A peace of mind from the minges, general asshats, and trolls that come on the server daily. I can enforce rules, but still be a reasonable guy.

Anything else you want to add: I've been a moderator on this server twice? Admin once but...well...everyone knows the story. I also got removed from moderator the last time due to a misunderstanding and never got it given back, so I assume I have to reapply for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:16 am

Thumbs up to this, we definitely need more, active and trustable mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

I woudl approve because he is on nearly once a day at the least and seems to take great care in helping new players out.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 am

I don't have a say in this, but I honestly don't know if you would get it back or not, seeing as you've gotten it removed twice now.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 am

No, just no...

Wandering Wilson
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:40 am

@Alaska To be fair, the last time I /was/ removed, was for a completely stupid reason. And the first time...I can't even remember if there was a last time. Maybe it was only one time, Bizzclaw can clarify if needed. But yeah, the last time I was removed was for fucking around with McMurphy.

@Mushroom You say "No, just no" but do not provide any points, explain what I did wrong, what I can do to better myself, and maybe put me on trial. You don't have to outright say "No! This is bad and you should feel bad!" or something similar to this. If you can provide a valid point I will respect it and hopefully try to better myself in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:10 am

From my understanding you had your mod removed for the theating to ban a player who had not broken any rules, even if it was a joke we do not tolerate that kind of behaviour from our staff members. Second, sinse your moderater status has been remove you nearly never come on the TS or the PNRP which shows you are not willing to try hard enough to get it back.
And third most staff who lose their status usually do not get it back. Seeing as you have had 2 try's for this, you are obviously not staff meateral. Hence the reason "No, just no"

Last edited by Mushroom on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 am

Mushroom wrote:
the eating to ban a player

There's only one thing I disagree with you on, Mushroom. Apple Bot is on the TS and the PostNuke server almost 24/7.... He's always on. And if he's not on the server, he's on the teamspeak talking to people.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 am

Lol I'm on my iPod, dumb auto correct.

Anyway, I was unaware of him being on the server 24/7 I'm usually always on and I have yet to see him. Though even if he was he has still had 2 chances with mod, I feel that this is more then enough, I believe in second chances but a third is a bit much.

Don't get me wrong, I like you apple, I thought you were a fun person to play with. I just don't think your what we are looking for.

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:35 am

>"usually always on"
>has been gone for a week
>missed some stuff
>thingsarentliketheyusedtobe.jpeg

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

o.o you're always on mushroom? I've been bingeing like a motherfucker for the past four days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Wilson
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 am

As I have stated Mushroom, I do not remember if my moderator was removed a second time. I think it was only one time. Bizzclaw, again. Is free to jump in on this and correct me if i'm wrong.

Hold on a second..did I just read I threatened to ban someone who didn't break the rules? I'm sorry but...what? Whoever said that is lying through their teeth. I have never done such a thing nor do I intend to. The reason I was removed if my understanding was correct was for punchwhoring Murphy (Because we were both bored as shit and wanted to fuck about) and bringing him back for rematches, that is all I did and Bizzclaw got angry about it and removed me from moderator status. Yes i'll admit I ragequitted for awhile but I have since returned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 pm

It was also for threatening to ban Demon for carrying out a hit on you that was placed because of the punch fights.

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:50 pm

@Alaska Yeah, I just remembered. I was kinda mad that Demon got a hit placed on me and I thought it was for no reason. Since then, I have sorta realised that I don't have to get /so mad/ over one hit. I threatened to ban him because I didn't know the whole situation, I was finally informed of the situation after my moderator status was taken away, which in my opinion, should have been explained more clearly and possibly a warning issued, not full on stripping of powers. I believe that the situation should have been explained, and had it been explained I would not have taken such drastic measure, I only did what I thought was best for the server and I apologise to Demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
>"usually always on"
>has been gone for a week
>missed some stuff
>thingsarentliketheyusedtobe.jpeg
Um, being gone for a week does not mean I'm not usually on. And I'm pretty sure if Apple had started coming on for the 5 days that I was gone, 5 days is still not really enough to earn the trust of the server back.

Also yes I have missed some stuff as I have been gone for 5 days camping for those who do not know.

And we are still on the point of he threatened to ban someone for a roleplay related reason.

Anyway, You have a bad record and for this.

[Denied/Locked]

[Denied] Moderator Application Apple Bot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1