HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

My Confession

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Issac Brown

PostSubject: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

I must quit this server and most of you may agree with me if you were in this situation. So your in a house with someone trading for ammo and next thing you notice is there is a guy outside calling RAID!. Both of you die because you have very slow computers and the guy that killed you just happens to be a rich guy who has 2 vending machines and a lot of good stuff. Well your lagging to gods green earth hes just shooting through the window killing both of you losing MK2 armor and helmet. Model CMU and a lot of ammo. Now I am not doing this as a complaint because honestly I don't really care I joined this server about a week ago (no joke intended) It was good got invited to a good faction but when your killed for no reason in a unraidable base and you lose all your stuff to a rich wealthy player it kinda pisses you off. I would make a ban request but I don't have the proof to. But if anyone of you care the guys name was Leonard Young.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  --10/10 Worst Gaming experience ever.

Last edited by Issac Brown on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Listen, we all have had to bounce back from something to nothing before, we all go through this. It makes you stronger, it makes you risk stuff more. If you give up like this then you aren't that dedicated to your old stuff anyways. Will you let the bad guy who took yourself prevail and quit? Or will you bounce back and show him you don't quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Actually, all hope is not lost. Make a player report, saying what happened, and get witnesses to back you up.

I've never heard of a Leonard Johnson on the server, so he was probably new, I don't know.

Tell you what, make a player report, and I will investigate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 pm

2 Faithful community members lost 850 of each items lost... nothing will get that back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 pm

850 of each can be returned, not sure about the members though. They could come back after you're settled. Anyway, could you make a player report so we could get to figuring this out please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Maybe he means Leonard Young? Cause he has 2 vending machines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Dang Coront I woulda thought you would of heard of Leonard Young by now considering he steals every chance he gets, woulda thought there would be a lot more complaints than this XD.

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Leonard Young can be a bit of a dick. File a report. Illegal raiding seems like something he would do.

Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:06 pm

I've heard of Leonard Young, but not Leonard Johnson.

I assumed he was talking about Young, but I gotta make sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm

It was Young sorry I made a mistake both names are similar just made the report now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Its fine, names get confused many times. Just try to remember them as best you can, otherwise we might be banning the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 am

He was from Shiner Do-Gooders from ôld days and now he's in the Reking Crew community by himsélf. Also that is true stuff Warandally said.

See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 am

"The Reking Crew" thats it im naming our community 420 noscopers callofduty now gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 am

I would just give you 850 resources each if I hadn't recently died and lost a bunch of great items and resources as well due to a bug. Even though it's a bug's fault I still can't get my stuff back but i'm still continuing, though I definitely wanted to stop playing after I once again lost these things. I have to make back like 5,000 resources each now including the items.

PostSubject: Re: My Confession   

Back to top Go down

My Confession
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: