Server:PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:50672306

Your RP Name: Issac Brown

Their SteamID: not known

Their RP Name: Leonard Young

Date of incident: March 02 2015

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): around 9:30PM to 10:00PM

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Ok so me and Korbin McMuffin were just trading he wanted to buy some ammo of off me but before the trade we noticed Leonard Young was following no matter where we moved. So we moved into a building locked the door next thing we hear is RAID!. Kills us both because we were lagging pretty bad at the time. Lost around 1000 of each worth of stuff. (counting both of us) If possible I would like something done about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Alright, now we can get to business.

This heavily seems like baiting, he was clearly following you with the intent to wait for you to do something allowing him to kill you.

I would also like to know about the building. How many rooms were in it? Did you only lock one room? How big was the building? Pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:21 pm

My friend was telling me all about this. He said a guy kept harassing them and trying to take the ammo. My friend decides to get him out and while that happened he was calling names and yelling raid. My friend did and when he did he locked the door to give this guy ammo. The guy kept calling raid and shoots them both down through the window (or got in the house with a lockpick) and gets in and makes off with all their things and ammo that my friend made for this guy.

He quit as well and kinda hates everyone on the server because he thinks people can get away with that. I can tell you his name if you want but I don't think he will want me too, also I wasn't there. I was playing a different game while he was telling me this. So does that make me kinda a witness even though I wasn't there?

Edit: I will try to get more info on this as well since he is my friend and he might have left out some details on what he did to get him out of the house and more. This just might be the short version of this story with a few holes.....

Mathew -Lone Scout

Last edited by mathew95597 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:28 pm

I believe most of the houses on Gm_Disaster are one room, although not all.

Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

Alright, thats not okay

Like, seriously. Following you guys around, calling names, harassing, trying to steal anything. Just wanting to provoke you so he could "defend" himself and get your stuff. I'll even take a bet that the building wasn't raidable.

I trust you Mathew since you've been around for a long time and haven't broken any rules, and yes, I suppose that counts as a witness.
Don't worry, there will be something done about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

It was a small building about a small apartment had 2 rooms very small but that was it I don't have any pictures as of right now though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sif Green
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:14 am

I trust that you are right about this too cause he would be the type to do it. Besides this happening I can just say what person he is generally like.

He'll come into my shops frequently and be like "I'm buying these to make more profit off of them theeen you will cause of desperate people and bye." Or he will just talk about how he just got more stolen goods by killing and taking them of course. Not meaning to bash em or anything but yeah that's how it is.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:06 am

Leonard young does that all the time. He also killed me once then broke NlR in a way by following me around saying he was selling my stuff and calling me scrub. Did the same to Warran Dally.

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 am

I think everyone agrees that he's pretty rude, mean, and just generally annoying especially with the microphone included. Or maybe the microphone part is just my opinion XD.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:18 am

One way or another he will get his Sif. Dont worry about that. IC this is why the brotherhood doesnt give technology to such tribals. Now speaking as staff he best hope he didnt fail raid you for ammo or else hes not going to becaround much longer. I enjoy bad guy players but rule breakers need to be dealt with. Maybe he needs to settle down a bit? And dont be upset about loss, any loss ive ever had made me stronger and I tell myself that I will double what I lost and I normally do. Embrace defeat so that victory shall come very sweet. And hopefully your members dont give up because of a rule breaker... if they do id suggest to find a group thats there for you if you lose and not one that says "oh well im done BAI" But yes this needs to be dealt with and at the least you deserve your gear back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:31 am

He couldn't raid the building you were trading in anyways. He doesn't know if there's anything of value in there or not, and if the building was just acquired, he definitely can't raid it.

Could he hear grubs? Did he use common sense and at least wait several minutes or more before he raided? The building was just owned, it couldn't possibly be raidable.

Leonard Young will give your things back, or I will stop the server late night when nobody is on to take things from him.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 pm

He did the same thing to warran dally, also i have screenshots of hiM raiding our base saying im raiding you because your taking people against their will which isnt a raid reason and the people we took were for questioning and they were totally going with anybody forcing them. Sadly im grounded the screenshots are on my steam uploaded on cloud also mike may have the links to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:41 pm

The room in question here is one of the motel rooms behind the main town, I have 3 photos of the room, which features a bathroom with a window, and a room with a window.
1. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402078527
2.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402078505
3.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=402078475

Not sure how much help these pictures will offer, but just in case they are needed, they will be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Yea we seriously just owned the building locked the door than he called raid and we had nothing placed down only a workbench no grubs no nothing except a workbench
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Hopping on the server now. Lets see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

If he doesn't submit to authority I would advise banning him.

Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:03 pm

I found his steam id: STEAM_0:1:43837928.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young   Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:00 pm

[Banned]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Player Report Leonard Young
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1